CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

This Type Of Cases Are Not Good For children!!!!!!

tanaiza_arti Groupbie
tanaiza_arti
tanaiza_arti

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
hello!!!!!!!!GUYS....I WANT TO TELL SOME THING ABOUT YESTERDAY'S EPI....... MANY CHIDREN WATCH CID.... I WANT TO SAY THAT AGAR ESE BODY KE TUKRE KARKAR ASE EPI  AENGE  TO  EI BACCHO KE LIYE THIK NAHI HAI....AGAR GOLI SE KHUN KIYA TO THIK HAI....LEKIN AGAR ASE BODY KE TUKRE KAR KAR PHEK DENA  ASE CASES A ENGE TO BACCHO PAR KYA IMPACT PAREGA????????????MANY PARENT ASE CASES KI LIYE BACCHO KO  CID  DEKHNE  NAHI  DETE  HAI......I HAVE 2 SIS THERE PARENTS DON'T LET THEM TO WATCH CID BECAUSE OF THIS TYPE OF CASES...................I HOPE THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY.......I WILL REQUEST THE CVS NOT TO SHOW THIS TYPE OF CASES........
AND PL PL  NO BASHING...I AM SORRY IF THIS TOPIC HURT ANYONE........LEKIN HAI I LOVED CID, I LOVE CID AND I WILL LIVE CID........Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RABI-LINSAhin_satasharosePrincess13.nehadb27KS_Minionanonymous7DemonStarnycsweetie

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I do agree with you. I have voiced it several times here....why do they focus on how gruesome the murder is? Kati hui, jali hui, frying in tandoor, putting into electric saw, throwing pieces all over the place...it's all too much to take.

NK has written many such gory murder stories. When will someone put some sense into her? And the others seem to be learning from her.

Edited by visrom - 30 January 2011 at 3:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanaiza_artiPrincess13.KS_Minionanonymous7DemonStarnycsweetieNandiniRaizadaa

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Well One suggestion to the parents of kids who watch CID

Whenever you see the names ok Nitika Kanwar and Salil Singh in the credits,change the channel !!!! They are very horrid to see !!!

But in general also I personally feel that kids below the age of 8-10 should try avoiding CID. Being children and young and tender minded they're ought to be affected by all that they see on screen easily !!! And especially when the show's producers are targeting kids they have to keep this in mind

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanaiza_artinehadb27Princess13.KS_Minionanonymous7DemonStarnycsweetie

zerry123 Goldie
zerry123
zerry123

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
This reminds me.... when I was watching gallantry awards earlier today, my mom was watching with me. When they showed all those kids, I was explaining to my mom how sony likes to treat CID as a kid's show. The first thing she asked me was "How can it be meant for kids with all that gore?" I didn't have an answer.... Ouch 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.KS_MinionDemonStar

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanaiza_artiPrincess13.zerry123KS_MinionDemonStarnycsweetie

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Agreed. I think we had a similar topic sometime earlier and I had mentioned it there too - gory corpses aren't what is required in order to make a case thrilling. Just look at the old episodes where more often than not, what we often had were deaths due to a single gunshot or poisoning, with very little or no blood. The sheer suspense of the story, shocking twists in the plot, tense situations during the investigation or chase and nail-biting climax scenes were what gave the entire episode an aura of terror and lurking danger - even cases where there was no murder at all. I think this is what the creatives should try to emulate now, because it's an essential ingredient of any thriller and cannot ever be considered outdated. A tank load of bloody laashes simply isn't a replacement, nobody likes that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanaiza_artiPrincess13.KS_Minionanonymous7nycsweetievisrom

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Well but the weird thing is earlier also they had cases on murder and all but the main thing is that in the last few years mainly after 2006-2007 that it's become so gross and blood filled and something that creates a bad impact !!! I mean look at the forensic or any other scene !! Even we feel affected by it so then kids are such delicate minded ones !!! It'll definitely affect them more !!! When the show aims to target kids they should keep in mind that they show it in such a way that kids are not affected by it !!! It's mainly since Nitika's time that we've seen this happening. The creative team has to take this into count !!! But unluckily those people are the ones who least care about this show !!! So all we can expect is that parents of children under 8-10 keep a watch and rather avoid them from  watching this !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanaiza_artiDemonStar

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

I agree with too much of mutilated corpse aren't good influence over tender minds BUT the concept of CID is of Crime and Crime Investgation... so such scene are ought to be there for such shows.. I don't mean that it is the best and only frame to show a crime scene as.. but certain limits are to be infused...

hope some day we may notice a change over this topic on screen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

Go to top