Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Reflection - I was lost and now I am found. (Page 2)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalireddyy84

@ NANDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Clap
Heart

EACH N EVERY LETTER N SENTENCE IS FABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB NANDU I CAN'T TELL U HW MUCH THIS POST MADE ME THINK ABOUT HW MAAN IS FEELING INNER SIDE N HW GEET IS FEELING RT NOW hw much she is missing her man maan haan and thaty gift symbolism is fabbbbbbbbbbbb

hi sweetheart ....Hug
thank you so much dear i'm glad you felt me voice both their feelings , trust me i'm accused of not seeing Geet's pain...though i don't count such opinions but it makes me curious.
But so glad my friends feel otherwise
love u

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Hi Nandita,
  Once again a beautiful post. You have said all about Geet mind. Really wonderful. She has to learn from her mistakes, she always forgetten  her own promises about Maan.  Hope in future she will not repeat it. 
  Nice post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84..VeenaGcian..nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hey girl..b4 i start tell me howz ur exams going????

good na???

Smile

ok as alwaz a beautiful past.......bringing out the turmoli of geet n maan.............

i esp loved the way u noticed that geet thot of what she did to hurt him.....and not maaans hurtful words......ClapClapClap thats our geet....apnim mistake dekho..and sudharo.....
thats what she did after the slap scene too.......

love u nandu for this beautiful post..Smile

hello ji
Exams are going just great ...thanks for all your wishes.....one more week, 4 papers to end up with
Yes ! it was mutual the pain , i wonder at times if all of 'Us' see the same show when people butcher one character at the cost of other. I glad you felt i voiced them both its the best compliment for me.

love you sweetheart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by verode

Oh dear what a beautiful post. u made my sunday alive dear. Thank u very much 

thank you so much Veena...love the way you literary stood 'against the tide' & made your point...thanks  dear

Always i feel honour to comment ur post darling

Ahh! thank you so much it means a lot lot to me Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalireddyy84

@ NANDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Clap
Heart

EACH N EVERY LETTER N SENTENCE IS FABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB NANDU I CAN'T TELL U HW MUCH THIS POST MADE ME THINK ABOUT HW MAAN IS FEELING INNER SIDE N HW GEET IS FEELING RT NOW hw much she is missing her man maan haan and thaty gift symbolism is fabbbbbbbbbbbb

hi sweetheart ....Hug
thank you so much dear i'm glad you felt me voice both their feelings , trust me i'm accused of not seeing Geet's pain...though i don't count such opinions but it makes me curious.
But so glad my friends feel otherwise
love u
Nandu  who said u didn't mention geet pain  in ur last post u mentioned maaneet pain na n don't care about that posts who r not understanding the meaning n depth of ur posts just don't care ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

u know Nandu i am hvng copy of all ur posts in DVD and iam explaing all ur posts meaning n depth of pain to my family n all friends
HugLOVE YOU NANDU

Edited by anjalireddyy84 - 30 January 2011 at 3:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaananditasingh

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
res
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pal_2010

Hi Nandita,
  Once again a beautiful post. You have said all about Geet mind. Really wonderful. She has to learn from her mistakes, she always forgetten  her own promises about Maan.  Hope in future she will not repeat it. 
  Nice post.

thank you so much dear .... you felt that i voiced her thoughts well is enough to make my day
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
My dear Nandita, I sincerely don't know where to start and what to say.

All the turmoil we all went through along with Maan and Geet were brought back again and I must say your words have shaken me to my very core.

I always thought about it and now reading you put all these emotions into words again brings out the same thought that always lingers in my sub-conscious "What must it feel to be loved and to love like that" when you love not only with your heart and soul but with every breath in your being & every pore of oneself. I'm sure it must be joyous, blissful and also so painful.

Well you've just shown us both Maan and Geet go through all these tumultous emotions. I envy them both this incredible love but also have to admit that it scares me too; cause such intense love also brings on so much responsibility towards each other too doesn't it......and sometimes trying to shield your loved one one can unknowingly end up hurting them too.....

I'm too choked up can't carry on.......thanks once again Nandita......I'll say something I've said several times before to you, I'm surprised to see how much deeply you can feel such complex emotions at such a young age......Bless You and I love you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaaanjalireddyy84nanditasingh

Go to top