kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
plsss comment and enjoy

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I was totally looking forward to seeing Karan Wahi in this show because i think he's a great actor, with a great sense of talent and skill which is not every actor's cup of tea..and moreover Karan Wahi has this cute yet HOT charm about him which is so endearing..He would have done full justice to Aditya's role..But anyway hope the lead actor selected is a decent one..i certainly don't want to watch actors like Karan Singh Grover etc..I've watched enough of him LOL

Edited by .Yamini. - 30 January 2011 at 2:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

papiakinny_ranvirx-Sundas-xRehanismspamalot-x-Reshu-x--Swetha-

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

I was totally looking forward to seeing Karan Wahi in this show because i think he's a great actor, with a great sense of talent and skill which is not every actor's cup of tea..and moreover Karan Wahi has this cute yet HOT charm about him which is so endearing..He would have done full justice to Aditya's role..But anyway hope the lead actor selected is a decent one..i certainly don't want to watch actors like Karan Singh Grover etc..I've watched enough of him LOL

alright thank u for this commnet but y do u need to bring in ksg between all this he is a great actor as well and iam sure he would have also done justice to this role as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AltairaMMBG

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
@Topicmaker..Well ur poll options are such that one would feel a relief not having KW in this show..For me KW is a great human being and actor who does his job with perfection and is highly professional. Thats what matters most to me..And i still hope that the lead actor selected is a unique one just like KW was the first choice :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

papiakinny_ranvirNusiSgspamalot-x-Reshu-x--Swetha-

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Iam watching this show because KW is no more related to this show!! No offense to his fan, I dont like him. I would love to see Mohit Sehgal,  Aditya Redij or even KSG.Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Altaira

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Although I would not say that I am happy but I dont like that KW would do a weekend show. In fact I want to see KW in a daily soap. So I am happy and unhappy at the same time.

@Zeisha143_MBG same thing goes for me but the difference is that I would not see if your favorite actors that you mentioned are in this show. No offense to you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spamalot-x-Reshu-x-relentless.-Swetha-

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
no i am sad
i would have loved to c him in this show 
i really wanna c him back on screen 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaspamalot-x-Reshu-x--Swetha-

snowhitepinkzz IF-Dazzler
snowhitepinkzz
snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I neither like him nor dislike him, But certainly happy that he is not present in this show as I want to see a new face Opposite to Pavithra!...
Hope the male lead is someone special and unique and a fresh face!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushali500Pragati.T

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index