Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's pregnancy...

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I feel the creatives are taking the show in circles..

The best solution at this juncture is to take a leap of 3 months  depending the stage at which geet's pregancy is and then have her deliver the baby,...

The USP of the show is actually how a girl has been disowned by society and then Maan comes like a knight shinning Armour and gives her a reason to live and also it changes her life,,,

Once the baby is out .. They can show life moving on...

I hope the idea of miscarriage or abortion doesn't come into picture so show the closeness being drifted for the main protagonist ,,

The women of thsese times can be shown balancing everything beautifully ... So they can make the show interesting by taking that aspect and focus on the way a girl brings up herself in society with what ever she has gone through...

And as for the romance between Maan and geet.. everything can sit in place if they execute it this way and give a new flavor to the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
best option yar and then they can shoe maneet ROMANCE AND SOME HOTT PASSIONATE MOMENTS lol
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
somehow I dont see the baby track ensueing...shooting with a baby is gonna be loads of wrk for the team....too risky I feel
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well the whole idea of having geet pregnant was that ..
she is girl who has been traumatized by society and then Maan  shows her a new light..
Now if they have to show miscarriage. thne they will have to show geet devastated, coz she  wanted to  fight for this child...

Then a prolonged time she will be unhappy , they may have to show her mentally disturbed and then Maan trying to heal her..
With all this if again she becomes pregnant now with Maan's child..Extreme side of possibility..

Yes its tough to shoot with an infant, but thats what the whole idea of the show did start with.,.

The baby need not be shown all the time, just for about 2 weeks of teh epside  in full swing then more of office geet working back, all those angles can be easily covered...

Being an infant for teh viewers as long as the main protagonist get their share of spice and interest  it dose'nt matter ..