Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: v3gradev09

Mystery. But great relationships btw them.

I sooo agree with this. I feel like watching PR because of how they describe the relationship and love between Archana - family.. 😃
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thats A secret ðŸ˜†
May be we will come to know abt it in flashback
Red_eyes thumbnail
A mystery but thank god they r together
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think all are confused about this.. How can Varsha change without knowing anything.. I felt she was doing that only for Vaishu's sake.. She still does not like Manav and so she did not call him Jeeju...

Also I think they just wanted to show that Manav is happy with K Family when his Mom Savita Aai came to wish him.. They only wanted to focus on that..
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Say whaaaatttt?! 😲 

But Star ji, some day everyone including Varsha will come to know about her condition na?

If the articles are to be believed than Vaishali is going back to Dharmesh's house 🤢 ðŸ¤¢ Knowing later will soften the blow perhaps? I don't know yaar 😆😆
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Its a mystery ðŸ˜†

There is an article saying Vaishali will go back to Dharmesh's house cuz Varsha's problem is bigger and she doesn't want to her parents to find out about what happened to her so guessing thats the reason no one told Varsha about Dharmesh.  

it is a mystery indeed 😆
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PandorasBox

I know, right! It seems so abrupt how Varsha changed all of a sudden. I guess CTs wanted to do away with that to focus more on other things central to the story.

I wonder if these creatives are real human beings. 😲 I mean all logic goes out the door with them already; but how can you just throw away such strong feelings in a matter of hours? Do the creatives know how complex human hearts/minds are?

Of course (I said this before) the worst part of it is that Varsha doesn't apologize for her behavior. She is just forgiven without asking for forgiveness. How? and why would you let that happen? 🤢 If she is such a "strong" woman and representing women of today then please let her act sensible. Are they trying to show that "strong, modern" women are jerks who care about nothing but themselves? 😡