India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren: Mohabbat Ki Azmaish! (Page 97)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I think viren might manipulate nivi to cancel re-marriage, using her family's absence as excuse. So wen d drama happens on anniv party, nivi might think is dis y viren indirectly made her to cancel d remarriage n if he knew dis drama'll happen. N if she gets any clue against him, she'll join all dots n end up finding truth. I'm not sure dis all 'll happen, but just a theory.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
goodnight everyone. we have filled 97 pages in 3 days without anything from CT. So sad. Lets pause for a while n wait.  See ya. bye.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Zarmeen.. Nivi was only abt 3 wen viren went to hostel.. So how wud she remember him?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Zarmeen.. Congrats dear..

Payal, Anju, Milee.. Wonderful posts dears..
Hey thanks Ash jaani and I came online really late so wanted to thank u sor ur live update.

Shayafanashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

goodnight everyone. we have filled 97 pages in 3 days without anything from CT. So sad. Lets pause for a while n wait.  See ya. bye.  
Good nite sweetie sweet dream

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Maytri and Simi I was about to go but saw your post actually agree with both of you they have made complete mess of the characters right now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Zarmeen.. Abt nivi knowing d name of viren sood.. She might 've heard in childhood wen d families were still friends..

ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Hey Simi -

I mirror your feelings...I am not straying from Nivren as i do believe they care for each other...for eg: today when Nivi got hurt and Viren came...he didn't even acknowledge SID who was standign right there....it was all about Nivi and he was sincerely worried about Nivi...and even when he was addressing SID he was holding Nivi with both hands and at one point his hold was more of an assurance that she is there... later on in the same episode we see Viren who used to go head over heels for Nivi to fall in love with him now doesn't even care that she is responding or acknowledge it

So why this revenge track or mystery behind the while Stalker thing.. The body language of Viren is screaming that he is in love with nivi but the dialogues and the story is heading in a different way....this is what gets me MAD.....

Why introduce Divya if she is going to be always sidlined by nivi...Not that nivi is trying to do any harm to her but if i put myself in Divyas shoes and realize that my hubby (no matter how much ever close to his childhood friend) is not giving importance to me.... I would have literally drained him to death by now...

Nivi who could sense her Dadis feelings...all of a sudden is not bothered at all.....CT's should have some sense...

|Sorry but today i am in a baaaaad mooooooood... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index