Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren: Mohabbat Ki Azmaish! (Page 91)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Milee - Hug How are you dear? Thanks for liking my post. So, you really think that this re-marriage will not happen?? Oh, please, I would so love for that to happen!! Big smile I so don't want this re-marriage to occur right now. And, actually now that you mention it and the more I think about it and dwell on it, I think it is very much possible. Couldn't be trust our Viren to be sneaky enough to do plan or do something, due to which the re-marriage will not happen?? Wink

If you all notice, when VD asked Nandu to decorate their room, Nivi was shy and Viren had a very sweet smile and I found him blushing a little bit. So it is not that he does not want it but not on the day of DS YD anniversary. If it was on any other day, he would have been jumping up and down. The timing is wrong and he is focussed on blaming Sid infront of family and outsiders too...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hey payal excellent post ...again as rach and anju di have said we are not angry with Sid - Nivi chilldhood friendship and their talk .. I was angry with Sid for touching Nivi as Anju di said and another thing angry with CTs for showing that Sid does not remember Viren but he remembers some old cousin ...the consistency of the story falters here ..if viren use to run around him how come sid does not remember ??? thats wierd
Lamya, hello again!! LOL Dear, sorry I completely misunderstood you. Based on your text I presumed you were upset about the Sid and Nivedita's scene. But yes with regards to Sid not remembering Viren from his childhood, then everyone's anger towards him is justifiable. And, you know what I was thinking, do you think this could be a blooper on the CTs part?? Sorry, if this has already been discussed on earlier posts. Embarrassed I haven't had a chance to read much of the posts today. Maybe today when they were talking about Sid and Nivi's childhood, the CTs forgot that Sid apparently had no memory of Viren! WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Wonderful analysis Payal. You explained pretty well Viren's dilemma and Sid and Nivi's childhood connection. I think am only person who couldn't see that seen without feeling sad. But you are right you can't wipe out your memories because you have any differences now or you are married to different person, memories stays with you forever. But as Rach mentioned Sid has Selective Memory Loss, he does remember distant relative's daughter and her nick name too, but he can't remember his own brother who used to follow him every where. That's really sad. I think Viren never needed an enemy his house is full of it, mother, father, grand mother, brother, poor guy never had a chance of living normal life. Really happy that he finally found someone who loves him, now just he has to forget his hatred and concentrate on that only.
Hey Ketty, dear! Hug Thanks for liking my post. You know I wrote it more after the conversation I had with you while coming back from work! Smile Hope now that scene will not make you sad and you would be able to see it for what it was, a simple conversion between childhood friends. Big smile About Sid's memory I just posted in my comment to Lamya, about how it could be a blooper on the CT's part. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Edited by Excruciating - 31 January 2011 at 9:14pm

milee1014simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Anju - That is very true!! Yup, he did have a very happy look on his face when VD talked about decorating NivRen's room, which again helps reinforce what we all already believe, that yes he does love her a lot and would ideally under different circumstances be very happy to re-marry his lovely wife but not on this anniversary. But regardless, I don't want the re-marriage to be right now.

Lamya - Don't worry we will all be giving you company till the end. WinkLOL

Zarmeen - OMG, I jus noticed!! Congrats, dear!! Hug My jaan's become an IF Dazzler, now!! ClapClap That is awesome. How are you doing, dear? I see that you have not been much online lately. Been busy??

Edited by Excruciating - 31 January 2011 at 9:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
ok girls gn ... i have a long day tomm

milee1014simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey payal its on page 86
Hey Rachu, jaan!! Loved you post dear!! It was awesome. ClapClap You have so perfectly explained all the married couples. Strange how unknowingly they are so similar. Their basic nature is so similar. Very true. I liked what you said about BS's difference in treatment towards Sid and Viren. That's right, Viren has never lived under the same roof to be able to prove his worth to BS unlike Sid who got so many years with innumerable opportunities to prove how good he is over and over again.

milee1014simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Payal jaani loved ur analysis and jaani I'm very much online but thinking too much I guess abt CCBM but unable to post coz rite now I'm totally confused abt the track. Don't think that I doubt Viren's love for Nivi but with this revenge track I dont know what the Ct'ss r trying to show us coz Viren is paying less attention to Nivi now first it was Nivi, Nivi and just Nivi for him but now it seems like that it is just revenge revenge and just revenge for him.

Rach jaani abt S not remembering Viren but same goes for Nivi as well. How come she remembers everything but nothing abt Viren.  

Milee, Anju and Ketty regarding S. not confiding in Viren. If he confides in Viren then he thinks that Viren will find teh truth with him and he does not want that he wants to end up as a hero and does not want to share that with anybody and plus he does not want Viren to know that Nivi blamed him infact he does not want anyone to know at Nivi's blaming thing.

Edited by zarmeeno - 31 January 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Milee and Payal thank u thank u yaar as now I'm IF dazzler. Well but I only noticed when Ketty posted it. Love u all so much.

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index