Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren: Mohabbat Ki Azmaish! (Page 49)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Rachu. I am doing good babe. Just busy with house work so reading posts but did not say anything. I am so confused today IDKY. I feel this serial is going in circles and no closing of tracks. I really hope they will do justice to the MP track and make this serial into CSI: Shimla. 

Simi that would be CID: Shimla. LOL But u r right we r confused about MP from last 3 months and even after MP is exposed to us we r still confused about real motive. I hope they end this soon, but also give a proper closer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Rach, Simi, Shova.Hug  I was just watching Dadaji's room scene and wondering that how come BS always refer Viren as naughty, when VD said he was a quite and shy kid. isn't it confusing?
Jaan I was saying the same I think VD was talking about Viren sent before hostel and DS was talking about Viren after sent to the hostel maybe he came home one or 2 times where he became naughty after going to Hostel because remember what VD said kai saal Viren ghar nahin aaya but not that he never came back I think till they were in shimla he never came back but when went to Chandigarh he came back or BS and YD might went to Delhi where they may have met him to know he was naughty as Viren knew some childhood girl whom he use to beat who live in delhi. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

[/QUOTE]
Hey Simran jaan how are you baby I was watching picture perfect scene again and see how lovingly he was looking at her when she was doing work he loves her so deeply and it was visible in that particular scene

Rachu. I am doing good babe. Just busy with house work so reading posts but did not say anything. I am so confused today IDKY. I feel this serial is going in circles and no closing of tracks. I really hope they will do justice to the MP track and make this serial into CSI: Shimla. 
[/QUOTE]
I think this MP track will solve many issues and then next issue will start for quite some time lets see what mystery will be opened this week really waiting for tomorrow.

NivRenDeewaniShayafansimran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Simi that would be CID: Shimla. LOL But u r right we r confused about MP from last 3 months and even after MP is exposed to us we r still confused about real motive. I hope they end this soon, but also give a proper closer.
[/QUOTE]

Hahahahha. ROFLROFL totally funny Ketty. first we broke our head in Who is MP and now Why he is MP and then next will be HOW, WHERE, WHEN, BUT, IF, THEN, BECAUSE, Haha. This is stupid and making me go crazy. Damn CTs. 

Edited by simran728 - 30 January 2011 at 9:45pm

NivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

See we have actually decided a new business for both of them Mechanic, pyschatrist, police officer are very common job as they are hatke jodi so their business should be hatke naWinkLOL.
lolz yeh Rachu cutie me , you and simran should be their business managers naa.
 lolz hatke jodi=hatke businessROFL

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Hi Shova Jannu. How r u?? Missed me?  Tomorrow Viren is going to wear White Shoes ROFL(from those Physical training camps canvas shoes Wink) because he is wearing White Tshirt in the Segment. TongueHahhaa..and then maybe Purple shoes because that the new Jacket he has got now !!!

NivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

See we have actually decided a new business for both of them Mechanic, pyschatrist, police officer are very common job as they are hatke jodi so their business should be hatke naWinkLOL.
Yaa yaar their is unconventional love story so unconventional jodi should have some unconventional means of earning as we are seeing Viren is so pro in stalking that no one get the clue he is doing so and Nivi is very careful so will take care of any stupid proofs our chaalak careless sood going to leave. So this busniess is best for themWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
hey ketty jaan and simran sweetuHugi should seriously join in Viren and nivi's stalking and spying business cause im sneaking in my room and chatting with u guys without mom knowingEvil SmileI am becoming soo good at this, see im learning how to plan and trick people from our Viren. Anyways u girls are the best CID-ShimlaROFL

Anyways on a serious note Rachu i think ur rite jaan, VD was refering to Viren sent before hostel and BS refering to the naughty Viren after hostel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index