Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren: Mohabbat Ki Azmaish! (Page 29)

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Alekh, Sadhna and Ranvir looking gorgeous in Kerala outfit
 i am very happy to see kinny in kerala outfit!!!!!!!!
i could never even believe it@@

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010FrozenRainanjaani07diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thanks ketty, Anju, cool, for loving my post and Jaan Sid mind not to say anthing to Nivi now as she is not that old Nivi who doesn't know to speak this Nivi can even retort her husband and show him his place so what is Sid. Nivi is going to give Sid good piece of mind if he dared to speak anything against Viren and her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Hello my janupiees. Who all are there? A new thread and already 25-30 pages filled.... Am yet  to go through the last few pages of the old thread too Cry

What r we discussing girls.....

Simran Janu a very apt and beautiful introduction dear.. And 24th thread God we are really jet speed like our Viren...

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 30 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010VirMan_ArShiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
hello girls !! *hugs*

Am so sorry, I was extremely busy over the weekend, did not get a single minute to come online ! I have so many pages to catch up on !!

Simi, beautiful and amazing introduction sweetie !!

Just saw the UMAT segment, looks like that Sandook has something related to Viren and his past, but if that is the case, then why did he ask Nivi to get it for him from the storeroom herself ? What if she opens it ? Does that mean Viren wants Nivi to find out that he is the stalker ? Is that how she finds out ??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Hello Ketty, Rach, Moni, Anju how r u girls doing. Moni thank u so much for the link sweetie.

HI Sana, Vidya and Pinksparty. i guess we have never chatteed before. So hi girls my name is Zarneen and will be looking forward to the posts from u guys.

Rach I like ur theory. That is exactly what Nivi should tell S.  that yea i did mistake. U could have never done it as u don"t do anything anyways. U just stand there and c innocent people getting blamed.

Honestly with every passing episode I hate S. character more and more. He is not honest with any of his relationships except for his mother i guess. But hoanestly i still want NT dadI to tell DD the truth coz she is the only one who can tell her the truth with a slap. And i would love to c DD getting a slap from NTdaadi in front of HL.

Edited by zarmeeno - 30 January 2011 at 10:26am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeShayafansimran728gmann2010ScintillatingFrozenRain_Namita_xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Moni jaan thanks for posting the link.. 
Sana, if you look above your post I said the same.. Wish Viren lifts Nivi in his arms and takes her to their room infront of Sid..Let Sid be more jealous..That will be a scene to watch..

Oooooh me likes, specially the part where he picks her up in his arms and carry her to their room in front of Sid !!! LOL We are so mean nah !!! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno_Namita_Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls !! *hugs*

Am so sorry, I was extremely busy over the weekend, did not get a single minute to come online ! I have so many pages to catch up on !!

Simi, beautiful and amazing introduction sweetie !!

Just saw the UMAT segment, looks like that Sandook has something related to Viren and his past, but if that is the case, then why did he ask Nivi to get it for him from the storeroom herself ? What if she opens it ? Does that mean Viren wants Nivi to find out that he is the stalker ? Is that how she finds out ??

Hey Navs. How was your training dear....  In the segment Sid mentioned something about he wanted to tell Nivi something and that it is adhoora and that he wants to complete the talk or something like that. So i think Sid will try to reveal something about Viren to Nivi...

Okay i can see Rachu, Ketty, zarmeeno and Monu.. hugs dears.. Sorry if i missed any1..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i wonder how kinny wud carry her , he would even throw her due to his anger!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index