NiVren: Mohabbat Ki Azmaish! - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
Alekh, Sadhna and Ranvir looking gorgeous in Kerala outfit
 i am very happy to see kinny in kerala outfit!!!!!!!!
i could never even believe it@@

Thanks ketty, Anju, cool, for loving my post and Jaan Sid mind not to say anthing to Nivi now as she is not that old Nivi who doesn't know to speak this Nivi can even retort her husband and show him his place so what is Sid. Nivi is going to give Sid good piece of mind if he dared to speak anything against Viren and her.
Hello my janupiees. Who all are there? A new thread and already 25-30 pages filled.... Am yet  to go through the last few pages of the old thread too ðŸ˜­

What r we discussing girls.....

Simran Janu a very apt and beautiful introduction dear.. And 24th thread God we are really jet speed like our Viren...
Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 13 years ago
hello girls !! *hugs*

Am so sorry, I was extremely busy over the weekend, did not get a single minute to come online ! I have so many pages to catch up on !!

Simi, beautiful and amazing introduction sweetie !!

Just saw the UMAT segment, looks like that Sandook has something related to Viren and his past, but if that is the case, then why did he ask Nivi to get it for him from the storeroom herself ? What if she opens it ? Does that mean Viren wants Nivi to find out that he is the stalker ? Is that how she finds out ??

Hello Ketty, Rach, Moni, Anju how r u girls doing. Moni thank u so much for the link sweetie.

HI Sana, Vidya and Pinksparty. i guess we have never chatteed before. So hi girls my name is Zarneen and will be looking forward to the posts from u guys.

Rach I like ur theory. That is exactly what Nivi should tell S.  that yea i did mistake. U could have never done it as u don"t do anything anyways. U just stand there and c innocent people getting blamed.

Honestly with every passing episode I hate S. character more and more. He is not honest with any of his relationships except for his mother i guess. But hoanestly i still want NT dadI to tell DD the truth coz she is the only one who can tell her the truth with a slap. And i would love to c DD getting a slap from NTdaadi in front of HL.
Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Moni jaan thanks for posting the link.. 
Sana, if you look above your post I said the same.. Wish Viren lifts Nivi in his arms and takes her to their room infront of Sid..Let Sid be more jealous..That will be a scene to watch..

Oooooh me likes, specially the part where he picks her up in his arms and carry her to their room in front of Sid !!! 😆 We are so mean nah !!! 😳😆
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls !! *hugs*

Am so sorry, I was extremely busy over the weekend, did not get a single minute to come online ! I have so many pages to catch up on !!

Simi, beautiful and amazing introduction sweetie !!

Just saw the UMAT segment, looks like that Sandook has something related to Viren and his past, but if that is the case, then why did he ask Nivi to get it for him from the storeroom herself ? What if she opens it ? Does that mean Viren wants Nivi to find out that he is the stalker ? Is that how she finds out ??

Hey Navs. How was your training dear....  In the segment Sid mentioned something about he wanted to tell Nivi something and that it is adhoora and that he wants to complete the talk or something like that. So i think Sid will try to reveal something about Viren to Nivi...

Okay i can see Rachu, Ketty, zarmeeno and Monu.. hugs dears.. Sorry if i missed any1..
i wonder how kinny wud carry her , he would even throw her due to his anger!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Navs. How was your training dear....  In the segment Sid mentioned something about he wanted to tell Nivi something and that it is adhoora and that he wants to complete the talk or something like that. So i think Sid will try to reveal something about Viren to Nivi...

Okay i can see Rachu, Ketty, zarmeeno and Monu.. hugs dears.. Sorry if i missed any1..

hey snehoo !! *hugs* My training was fine, but hectic !! Had to conduct it for 12 hours straight !! By the time it was over, I was ready to drop !!

Sweetie I don't think Sid is going to find anything about Viren, I think he only meant to tell Nivi that it was not him that made those phone calls and the name and address of the person who made all those calls !! Because I have a feeling its only Nivi who is going to find out about Viren, and I really would prefer that, I don't want Sid involvement in all this !!

Hey Zarmeen, sneha and Navz welcome
Navz I was thinking same why Viren send Nivi to bring the sandook but I think she will not get anything in it as Viren is not that stupid to ask her to see proofs against him but is careless might have left something for her to doubt on him. I am dreading the day Nivi get's to know about Viren.

Zarmeen I hate Sid too as he is showing no responsibility for family I somehow feel Viren is right about Sid he is not exactly what he looks like see Viren looks more innocent as compared to Sid. I never find Sid bechara. I mean I don't like the looks of Sid also specially towards Nivi. He looks like a person jitna zameen ke upar utna hi zameen ke neeche I mean Just a person who do ill about other is not bad but who thinks ill about others is also bad may be he said something which made Viren more aggressive about Sid. Sid never looked innocent to me even in initial episodes. I sometime find DD more better than Sid.