Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Chit Chat Corner ~7~ - Page 3

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@Rafia: Yeah girl thanks to you!! πŸ˜ƒ I love shiela ki jiwani!! Gosh you know what rafia dance the 'hua hai mann banwra' sung by SEL for the band in the show!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HIyaa Bona..
You and Hina are going to give someone a heart attack in the Creation thread some day.. and mostly it is going to be ME.. hahah!

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Veena Heyyyyyy! I know! It's because im hardly ever on and if i am i have to go quickly πŸ˜†
How have you been?! πŸ€—
@Bona haina?!!! Well i guess this 7th CCC proved lucky for all of us...rafia got her 1000th, natty joined the CCC and me and you got to talk properly πŸ˜†
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahah thanks veen for joining in ive gone mad im actually dancing to those songs and hinna's made me rich by paying me so much for my jawani 🀣🀣🀣🀣
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@rafia you lost the plot ages ago tujhe ab pata chala? 🀣

@Veena lol isnt that good if you get a heart attack cos then you can go to your dil ka doctor, Armaan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by .-BalleBalle-. - 13 years ago
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rafia 24

hahah thanks veen for joining in ive gone mad im actually dancing to those songs and hinna's made me rich by paying me so much for my jawani 🀣

LMAOO 🀣🀣
I spent more money on ur jawani and dancing than on mine and beeni's wedding 🀣 dont tell her 🀣
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Veena... awwwwwwwπŸ˜†πŸ€—

@ HinnaπŸ€— yeahhhh πŸ˜†
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@All I never had a chance to talk to any of you before, other than Rafia.. woh b only in DT.. But Im glad I talked to so many people today!!! Came to know so many people!! 😊 Hinna, Beeni, Nitya, Krishna, Bona, Saira, Vattz.. Also got to know Rooj nd Rafia more.. Only never had a chance to talk to Veena.. πŸ˜”
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

@rafia you lost the plot ages ago tujhe ab pata chala? 🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 sooooo true

@Veena lol isnt that god if you get a heart attack cos then you can go to your dil ka doctor, Armaan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 love it
but hinna main bhi uff teri adaa bolkar ho jaate hoon fida and fall to the ground, meri kayar kaun karega?

im soo happy everyones here yay

@ nattie give me link n ill dance to it baby 🀣🀣🀣

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Natty Awww that's so sweet! Im glad to have spoke to you too i only knew you as woohoo and for some reason had a picture in my head of a crazy girl saying woohoo all the time 🀣 kinda like me doing balle balle all the time 🀣