Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I am with Drashti Dhami! + thank you time (Page 7)

maanlovesgeet17 Senior Member
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_luckyreddy

I am with her.

Thank you for being with her!

maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishvedsimran

She is very professional and the bestClap
 YEP, SHE IS THE BEST, THAT'S WHY WE LOVE HER!!
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurtilover

Thanks for the post dear.......
I love DD soooooooooooooooooo much.....she's mine angel,princess and bigest fan of her....
Drashti rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I love drashtiiiiiii
Gurti rocksssssssssssssss

YOU ARE WELCOME DEAR!
  WE ALL LOVE DD!!
SHE ROCKS AS ALWAYS!!!
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

I love GC and DD both and I'm a huge fan of both of them...........    Main ohhn ka hamesha Sath du gee.......................   

THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR THEM!!!
LOT OF LOVE!!
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbieluvr

I agree, if she did refuse to have a baby bump then there has to be a reason for it, kissi pagal kutte ne to nahi katta na usko jo woh mana karegiAngry. Anyways, sometimes people just take things to a whole new level and start bashing actors, i mean really people you are watching a fctional show, why are you letting it take over your lifeD'oh. Anyways, i'll love both GC and DD no matter how much people are gonna bash them and that too without a reasonAngry. Even if they do make a mistake sometimes, we should not forget that hey are humans, why is it that when they do something good, hum stars ko sar par bitha kar rakhtein hain and when something against our will happens, those "Fans" start bashing them, i mean it's really rediculousAngryThumbs Down.

I KNOW, WE ARE HUMANS AND EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES, THAT"S HOW WE LEARN!!
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Me too with DD..

..the way people are bashing her..she didnt say anything in SBS/SBB or write anything in a blog...no comments from her..and if Prod house has any problem wit her they are paying her the monthly paycheck...they would know how to deal with her....and if anybody its the prod house who should announce if there is any problem.....
the way some people are bashing her..its her choice man...which 26 yr old girls wants to look 8months pregnant....she is not working in a documentary about unwed mothers..this is a prime time serial for entertainment...
Anyway..am with DD whatever she chooses...

True Geet is always about baby from beginning...but they might have thought about going got MC at opportune time right in the beginning of the show..in May itself.....maybe infact the prod hosue decided on MC initially and now changed it mind...but she doesnt want to ..common..she has a right to her opinions...and why bring her parents into this....has DD or her Mom quoted anything anywhere.....veyr very bad. I feel some people wanted to lash out at her and her close ones.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. IT"S PRODUCTION HOUSE AND THEY SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. WE HAVE TO LEAVE IT TO THEM. THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT WE CAN"T DO AND WE HAVE TO LEAVE IT UPTO THEM!
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by robbieluvr

I agree, if she did refuse to have a baby bump then there has to be a reason for it, kissi pagal kutte ne to nahi katta na usko jo woh mana karegiAngry. Anyways, sometimes people just take things to a whole new level and start bashing actors, i mean really people you are watching a fctional show, why are you letting it take over your lifeD'oh. Anyways, i'll love both GC and DD no matter how much people are gonna bash them and that too without a reasonAngry. Even they do make a mistake sometimes, we should not forget that hey are not humans, why is it that when they do something good, hum stars ko sar par bitha kar rakhtein hain and when something against our will happens, those "Fans" start bashing them, i mean it's really rediculousAngryThumbs Down.

Exactly my thoughts......Its gettiing ridiculous about this forum......fans of respective actors are just destroying this show for nothing.......I like both GC and DD equally  ......and respect their friendship and personal space ....personal choices....Leave them.....or this will ruin equation between two ....for forever or one of them leave this show......better praise...your favorite than bashing ,...non favorite....this much negativity in this forum remind me of DMG.and MJHT forum....and we saw final outcome of it....those shows  were dead....soon Geet will have same future.....This show touched its glory when no controversies in forum anywhere......slowly these mindless offscreen fans fight is drifting away viewers from this show........When both actors are such good friends in real world .....why fans are fighting for them in virtual world......This eye for eye is just going to make this virtual world blind....

WE ALL NEED TO STOP THE FIGHT AND BECOME ONE OTHERWISE THIS SHOW MIGHT GO DOWN THE DRAIN!!
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Its TT interview she said....its you have to find out.........But still that article looks more rumor too me

ME TOO!

Go to top