India-Forums

DangelzDesigns5|Clsd-Reqs/Abhiya/Sid-Panchi pg.138 (Page 72)

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Awsm update Dangelz........
Maneet are hot as ever.....loved the coloring to those sigz........
Arjuhi r cute...loved their sig too...
Abhiya one is awsm.....
Textures u use r really good.......
Keep up the good work......
btw m Hina...wats ur name???Its been 2 years bt I never asked 4 it...strange.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelz

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab309/Dangelz147/2011%20Creations/DDGC23.jpg

^ OMFG took my breath away :| GOSH they are a good looking couple well in your siggies at least for me LOL Rest of the update is great too. Keep rocking <333

Dangelz

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
OMFFFFFFGGGG re. what elseROFL and I'm gonna edit this in an hour's time hopefullyCool
^okkk(:  it was wayy longer than an hour if you haven't figured yet..more like 5 hoursROFL but yes..I am editing this on the same day, like I used to before(:
I'm making it sound like that was 93947910284018374 years agoStern SmileROFL It's FRIDAY nightt!(; and all the interesting things in the day are overOuch except one..that is, my essay for youCool and maybe a few other things but they don't matter now(;

And yes I do agree on PKYEK..Ekta madam has shown her magic on that show as well. :(( plus there are like NO Abhiya scenes and that gets to me as wellStern Smile the one show which I actually follow every single day is being tortured by EKTAOuch and the other one is about to end for the same reason;/ TL is ending as you would probably already knoww:( So after my little complaining session with youLOL i'm getting onto the update(:

OMGGGShocked screen on fireStern Smile those Gurti sigs are damnnnn amazingBlushing I watched the whole episode of CB for only Gurmeet-Drashti and Sushant-Ankita's performance(; and they were so hottt..that I managed to ignore the dance (if any LOL)
Goshhhhh! I totally LOVE the first - the simple black border makes it stand out so much and I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE that light blue lightingEmbarrassed it's wayyyyyyy too hot to handleBlushing even on the second the simple blending is beautifuuuul(: and that bracket style of yours aaaaahh both are a deadly combinationLOL even I found it easier to make those pics black and white for some reason, probably because that made them look better or something(: the third is prettyyyyyy!<3 and I lovee the texture you used, but the first two are my favEmbarrassed

Karan-Kritika that sig and they both have adorable written all over them<33 totally gorgeous, I love the way you did the black on one side and the texture on the other(:

OMGG the AP sigStern Smile that is like...faaaaar out. I haven't made one in aaaages myself:(( I don't even feel like making AP ones..we have to wait so much for one barely two-minute-long scene and that too about one pointless one every weekLOL I LOVE the way you did the text on that one and matched up the colours(: was that another scene that was in the dark?ROFL
The blending and style of the Vivian one is superrrrr beautiful(: and for some totally random and undefined reasonLOL I like the dot dot dot you did after the second line...ROFL

You wanna smack Sid in the head? I'm with youCool chal, when are we going?ROFL no seriously hahah I agree(: I really want to see a good Sid-Panchhi track but they are taking it faaaaaaaaar from thatStern Smile All three sigs are amazingg(: but my favourite has to be the first. NO prizes for guessing why. But yes. LOL

I feel like all I did was whine in this commentStern SmileROFL but hahah I'm really upset over PKYEK going the way it is..;/ they neeeeed to do something about it, and fast.
Before I go..all the best for your exams and make me proudROFL idk why I felt like saying thatStern Smile

iloveyou<333and it's 10pm AGAIN when I finished writing this commentROFL if you don't remember, that's what it s last time too.ROFL

Edited by -Aish129- - 25 March 2011 at 4:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelz-KingAragorn-

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Loveeeed the Karan Kritz siggy, its gorgeous yaar Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The GurTi, AbhIya ones are faab! GurTi were indeed very hot in their CB dance Blushing Vivian nd SP siggies are duh, amazing! Wink

Great job! <33

Dangelz

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
ufff totallyyy amazingg Update.!<3

Dangelz

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
amazing work dangelz.. loved the new designing and the coloring is gorgeous :D

Dangelz

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Dangelz, I love the flow of your sigs. They are just beautiful beautiful.

I love the GurTi ones. Very hot, but def the Sid-Panchi ones are show stealer esp the pretense one!

Now , I have sugg but I am not sure who you support so it's upto you. Team India for teh Cricket Semi Final. 

Only make it ifyou have interest in the game or the team:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelzaishhh.

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Dangelz, I love the flow of your sigs. They are just beautiful beautiful.

I love the GurTi ones. Very hot, but def the Sid-Panchi ones are show stealer esp the pretense one!

Now , I have sugg but I am not sure who you support so it's upto you. Team India for teh Cricket Semi Final. 

Only make it ifyou have interest in the game or the team:)

Aww...thanks so much Jens! Embarrassed Really means alot =) Glad you loved the GurTi and Sid-Panchhi ones most.

Thanks for the suggestion, but to be honest...I am not a big fan of sports in general lol. LOL Now if I were to be a cricket fan, my priority to support a team would neither be India or Pak. I would be supporting Bangladesh, cuz I'm Bangladeshi =) But since I heard from my parents BD didn't make it, I guess I would support India. But yeah sorry, just not a cricket fanatic lol.

aishhh.

Go to top