India-Forums

DangelzDesigns5|Clsd-Reqs/Abhiya/Sid-Panchi pg.138 (Page 69)

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I edited on page 65 Embarrassed Yore gonna be so happy reading this!(: And so shocked reading that. All I can say is enjoy, my PARAGRAPHS. As Ashu calls it ROFL

And I edited this to tell you where I edited ROFL goshh m sleepy nothing is makng sense ROFL

Edited by -Aish129- - 21 March 2011 at 4:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelz

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Gorgeous siggies dangelz.. i likedthe new style you have used on panchi and sid signatures.. loved the kash siggy.. amazing coloring and yes.. abhi niki siggies are awesome as well.. :D

Aww...thanks so much Sano! Embarrassed Glad you loved the update, especially the new styles of the Sid-Panchhi sigs, KaSh and AN sigs =)

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Loved the sigz...MN r tooo cute to handle....abhiya onez r good too........

Thanks so much! Embarrassed Glad you loved the sigs, especially MN and Abhiya ones =)

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Love Love Love the update esp the Brackets thing u do on ur sigs it looks super coolio the icons as usual are fab i love that AN sig it's just wow the blending Coloring is Mindblowing 

Dangelz

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
beautiful update yaara.. like AN sigs/icons alot..
ohhh MN sig is very beautiufl...

like second last and last sig alot.. the girl is beautiful.. esp her smile

senorita

Dangelz

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prismlight

oh yayy!! update from you :) Was waiting for one!

Gosh the first AN sig is scorchinggg hot!! :D Sigh, I remember once upon a time, AN  were my only reason to watch DMG..their story was going so much better than everything else in that show..alas..it had to be done away with in such a abrupt manner, left an incomplete feeling in the heart..so true to DMG style :/ But yeah..LOVE the sig, its turned out brilliant.
Again, the first Abhiya sig is damn pretty..
@Sid-Panchi...ditto, first one stands out! I guess, Sid-Panchi are a truly interesting couple in making..hope so..I love panchi and I guess Sid is doing some awesome job in PKYEK..i have been guessing by pics and siggies only since dont watch it anymore...but siggies like your's are compelling me to start watching again..I think I should..

Great Update as ususal Dangelz..waiting for the nextone :))
And thank you for allowing me to use the kash sigg..YAY!! :D

Aww...thanks so much! Embarrassed Glad you loved update, especially the first AN sig, first Abhiya sig, and first Sid-Panchhi sigs =) Woww...I just realized you loved all the first sigs from each batch. LOL

I totally agree with you about AN! Back when AN track was gaining popularity and screen space, I was crazy about them! Embarrassed AN track was probably the best thing in the last quarter of DMG season 1. Although if you look at it, AN were the only successful couple to be together in DMG. I don't count AR cuz I never saw them as 1 couple, but as 3 diff couples.

I really like Sid-Panchhi's pairing, and their scenes are really cute! Sid's dialogues are witty and awesome! At the moment...PKYEK is kinda dragging to be honest. Its more focused on Sid's evil master plans and the tension that is between him and Abhay. They are brothers, if you didn't know lol. I dunno, but I feel the current track needs a tighter and stronger grip on the storyline.

Thanks once again, and you're welcome. Next time you don't have to ask me for using a sig, as long as it says free to use =)

WhiteNights.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
WOW!
This is a stunner! Stern Smile
seriously cant take my eyes off! Big smile
LOL amazingg LOVE the icons, i like them both ways, but better wid text Embarrassed
i especially LOVE this sig:

ur BESTTTT!! Blushing Day Dreaming
cud u PM me sum AN pix please!? Thanks!
awesome updt LOVE the sid-panchii one too!
Keep it up! Big smile

Dangelz

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Great Update hun. loved the KaSh and MN most!<33 esp the MayUr ones!<333 that was one of my fav scene on them urghh i miss them:(

Thanks so much! Embarrassed Glad you loved the KaSh and MN stuff most =) I really liked that MN scene too! I miss their old scenes the most!

Originally posted by lil_mizz_shawty

Wow!! Awesome update!! 
Miss AN so much!! They were great! 
The Abhiya  and Sid-Panchi ones are just really beautiful!

Great update, as usual!

Thanks so much Marj! Embarrassed Glad you loved the update =) I miss AN alot too! Glad you liked the Abhiya and Sid-Panchhi ones.

Edited by Dangelz - 21 March 2011 at 7:47pm

SweetAddiction.

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Stunning update Danglez! Everything is just amazing!!! The AN stuff is gorgeous! I love those icons, but omg the 3rd n final sig is just mindblowing! The style n colouring of it is just perfect! You should def make more in a similar style. I was so excited to see KaSh in your update - can't get enough of your KaSh icons, they are always so beautiful. Btw, i love your icons both with and without text. The KaSh sig was also wonderful! The MJHT sigs were lovely and the PKYEK stuffs all look fab! Really great stuff yaar! Pls do make more of all these couples and shows and yes, it would be nice to see some TVD stuff from you too. Embarrassed

Go to top