India-Forums

DangelzDesigns5|Clsd-Reqs/Abhiya/Sid-Panchi pg.138 (Page 44)

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Hey Roshni =) Even if you are a silent admirer, I do remember you commenting once or twice in my previous gall I think. Lol yea i have Embarrassed but should comment more really . . . will try to more regularly lol

Aww...thanks so much! Embarrassed I'm glad you love my work, especially my styles =) OMG reallly? Shocked You have a folder just dedicated for my work? That is just so sweet! Really means alot! Embarrassed awwww no problem gr8 work why wouldnt i? lol I'm glad you love my GurTi and Maaneet stuff alot. Yes I do make stuff on them almost everytime I update, but I'm kinda losing interest in Geet for now =(  soooo miss the old days hopefully we'll get it back with maan getting like angry msk again! as much as i may not have enjoyed some of the story recently i cant get myself to stop watching it lol . . . i still want to just end up getting disappointed if theres no maaneet scenes 

Glad you loved the sigs and updates you mentioned =) Thanks once again! no problemo

lol i say abt ur maaneet updates and in the next one u dont have any lolLOL nevertheless creations are still mindblowingSmile and altho i dont watch pkyek regularly just watch some epis now and again i really have enjoyed panchi and sid together - they make an awesome couple their banter is cute

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

beautiful update Danglez - loving those abhiya sigs - the pinkish one is just wowww.....that colouring/shading is really lovely! sid-paanchi ones are also cute and the monaya one is adorable! keep rocking!

Aww...thanks so much Anu! Embarrassed Glad you loved the update, especially those Abhiya sigs with the pinkish tone =)

Originally posted by -Fatima-

gorgeous update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Fatima! Embarrassed

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
OMG
those are just Beautiful
sply the Sid Panchi One's
I like this PairEmbarrassed

Awsome Creations Sweety
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Im always delayed psshhtt!

Oye hoye loved teh update the abhiya ones are so Blushing loving ur style man fabulous Clap

eee the Monaya one is awesum im also happy there togetehr Day Dreaming love it Clap
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Dangeeeel Hug
Howzz Yaa ?!! && I'm Not Trying To Make It Like A Chat Thread Here SOO I Jump To The Update !! LOL OMGGGGGG SillySilly Always This 'Word' Comes To My Mind When I See Your Work && To Be Honest I Really LOVEEED Everything About This Update Seriously !! You Are Amazingg At This Work !! && Pllzz Making MOREEE < 3 !! && Will Try To Comment Everytym You Update; But My Lazynesss STOPS Mee Embarrassed Anyways I Have To Say That Be Ready For My BIGGGG Essay Now !! Embarrassed

Eksssss SillySilly . . . MoNaya Siggies Day DreamingEmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassed
Can't STOP Staring At Them !! They Are Standing OUT Of The ALL Siggies You Have Made; Man . . . How Do YOU Make Such Siggies?!! They Are Super X - Factooor !! Awww
Embarrassed LOOK At Them ! Just Picturee Perfect Yaar !! Day DreamingHeart They Are Just SOOOO Adorable & You Have Them SOO Shiny & Cutee & The Text Is Like Sone Pe Suhaaga; Uff Your Stuff Kill Mee to The Core If It Something Called That !! LOL Okaay; Can't Get OVER These Two Siggies; Day Dreaming But Awhhhh Have To MOVE On To Your Next Siggie ! SOO Difficult ROFLEmbarrassed

The Abhay - Piya One Is CUTE ! Day Dreaming && Then I Mean The First One !! The Orange Coloring Which Reminds Me Of Eating Something !! Really Hungry Nooow ROFL Anyways LOVEEEE The Flower Brushh . . . && The Valentine Special Siggie Was Awesome !! Soo Love - Ishh & You Have Succed At Making This Xtra Special With Your Xperiment; & Have To Say That You Are Awesome At Making Colorful Siggies Even If They Are Blach & White They Don't Seem Dull & That Is Maybe What I Like About Your Updates !! Hug

Sid - Panchii Actually Look Very Adorable Together !! Embarrassed
&& Have To Say That Sid Really Very Handsome Even If He Is Negative; But Who Say That We Can't Like Guyss Which Are Greyshaded !! LOL && I Hope They Will Be Together SOON < 3 !! Would Really LOVEE To See Their Chemistry & Have To Say That Panchii Have To Change Her Wardrobe LOLEmbarrassed Anyways Pllzz Keep Making MOREE & Alot Of Stuff On MoNaya & Savingg ALL Of Your MoNaya Stuff In My Folder Too USE It In The Future Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
@sanz: i was jst gonna find u ROFL coz i saw ur pm ROFLROFLROFL
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

@sanz: i was jst gonna find u ROFL coz i saw ur pm ROFLROFLROFL

LOL LOLHum Aapki Dil Ki Aahat Sun Lete Hain Or Rather Sungh Lete Hain ROFLEmbarrassed

Go to top