Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mohitkideewani

Gorgeous update Dangelz! Love everything about this update! <33

Thanks so much Jia! Glad you loved the update. 😳

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

love d update esp d sid panchi ones..very vibrant! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much Devyani! 😳 Glad you loved the update, especially Sid-Pancchi ones =) 

Originally posted by: -Aliya-

i LOVE the glow you have in all your sigs!

this is gorgeous! awesome colouring and i love the flower touch =)

Aww...thanks so much Aliya! 😳 Glad you loved that Abhiya sig in particular cuz of the colouring and flower texture =)

Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

Aww, the Monaya one is shooo cuteee! i love it, whos sid? :S

Lolz, i like couple ^_^ SP, i mean, they look cute together! he was in remix rite?

Fab fab update! you didnt make any MG stuff? :O  

Aww...thanks so much Payal! 😳 Glad you loved the MoNaya ones =)

Sid is the Indian version of Damon Salvatore LOL...a.k.a Abhay's older brother. πŸ˜† Ofcourse no one can beat Stefan-Damon, but I hope in PKYEK they can decently portray a nice yet complicated bro relationship between Sid-Abhay =)

I knowww...SP are too cute! You should watch their scenes lol. I've never followed Remix, just some Tia-Ranveer scenes here and there. From whatever I read...yes he was in Remix lol. I think he was some character named Arjun?

Thankss once again! Nope no MG stuff unfortunately. I'm kinda behind on Geet as usual, and from what I hear from other people...the current Dev track has gone down the drain. I miss the old and gold Maaneet days =(

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

Dangzz... awesome creations!

loved all the abhiya nd PS stuff.. superbbb wrk on them..
but the monaya sggs are my favouriteeee.. loved them to the coreee!!
Fab wrkk .. Keep it up!!

Aww...thanks so much! 😳 Glad you loved the update, especially the MoNaya sigs =)

Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ami-

Guesss who is backkkkkk.

Reserveddddd.
---------------------------

I've missed your updates soooooooo much. I might have missed you with that as well. Maybe. LOL, just kidding. πŸ˜› Amiiiiiiii! πŸ€— Can't tell you how happy I am to get this essay from you! Though my eyes nearly popped out when I scrolled down and looked at the length of it! 😲 πŸ˜† Someone really was in the essay-writing mood =P 

It was one of those times like..your updates were there...but I couldn't comment because I was sorta busy with school stuff and all that amazing fun stuff. =( But now that I'm back, I'll be back to writing you long and amazing essays. (You better have missed those essays πŸ˜›) Yayyyy! πŸ˜ƒ Ofcourse I missed your essays VERY MUCH! My updates just felt kinda incomplete without one of your beautiful essays just sitting there, waiting to be read in my gall =)

So yesh. I think I shall just start on with my essay now. But WAIT! Lemme reply to your little blabbing up there because I havea lot of points to share with you. Abhay + Sid in one scene = Ami dying. Saturday's epi nearly killed me in the beginning itself. What was with the whole angry Sid and angry Abhay and the whole pushing and hotness that was coming off the screen? 😲 β˜ΊοΈ These two in one little screen space is nearly going to kill me every time. Sid is HOT. ☺️ And dang. When they swear, they swear, don't they? And it makes them look even hotter. ☺️ You know, I LOVE reading your blab to my blab ( I hope that made sense? πŸ˜†) I couldn't agree with you more! One word to describe Abhay and Sid in the same frame...HOT! ☺️ Something tells me I am gonna LOVE more of their future brotherly 'chemistry'! I already am enjoying it! πŸ˜† OMG the angry and intense exchange of looks between the bros was just mindblowing! Really reminds me of Stefan-Damon and nothing beats them, but I hope Abhay and Sid create their own unique brother relationship =)

The funny thing is, my first impression of Sid was..."Ewww...he's such a womanizing jerk!" Sorry, but I simply am not turned on by casanovas no matter how HOT they are. But now I am really warming up to Sid, and even though he's kinda creepy...he's a pretty charming creep! 🀣 Pancchi isn't the only girl who is being floored by Sid's charms. ☺️

And is it just me, or is it funnny that Arnav's  (that's the name of Piya's father right?) both daughters are in love with a vampire? πŸ˜† Technically, Panchi isn't yet, but she will eventually, won't she? It's obvious. =P Which now brings me to my next point. Sid + Panchi are adorable! I just wish Panchi would change her wardrobe, she'd look so much better then! But yesh. Sid-Panchi are super cool together. I LOVE Sid's name for Danish. Radish. 🀣 It suits Danish pretty well. 🀣  Yupp, Arnab is his name lol. I knowww, its pretty funny how Piya is in love with a vampire and Pancchi is starting to be attracted towards one. πŸ˜† Misha will be next in line...and if not a vampire, she might fall for some other supernatural like a werewolf LOL. πŸ˜† Yayyy you like Sid-Pancchi too? 😳 I actually feel pretty bad for Pancchi though! Poor girl still is nursing somewhat of a broken heart, and now she's gonna probably be heartbroken for the second time around when Sid's vampire status is revealed to her. I really don't want to see a love triangle between Abhay-Piya-Sid! Although Sid-Piya connection can't be avoided cuz of the storyline, I want Sid and Pancchi together! It would be nice to see Sid redeem himself for Pancchi =)

I agree, Pancchi is a pretty girl but she needs a better wardrobe! I love her skinny jeans, but the long kurta look is not very flattering =P Maybe she should dress in semi-formals, since she works for Sid now. OMGG you have no idea how many times I've seen the whole 'Radish' scene! 🀣 I just could not stop laughing! You just gotta love Sid's sense of humour for coming up with that nickname!

AND DUDE! I never expected Sid to be a vampire! It came out so unexpected to me! I was like, OH MY GOOD GOLLY GOSH when it was revealed. *sigh* Like seriously. *shakes head* Are you serious? πŸ˜† I always had a feeling that he was gonna turn out to be a vampire. Well maybe cuz I read the TB article where they were talking about Sid's entry, and how he was gonna be the vampire brother of Abhay. πŸ˜†

Okk. Imma get to my actual comment now since I have everything else out of my system for now. Sorry for the whole yapping up there that wasn't even needed I guess. Oh well. You can live with it, I'm sure. πŸ˜› Oh I can totally live with it! =P Infact, you know I love the little commentaries we exchange with each other about the shows we watch, or the men we drool over LOL. πŸ˜† It was fun replying back to your yapping up there, and look how much I yapped in response! 🀣 

I <3 the Abhay-Piya sigs. *sigh* The first one is flashy, yet cute! I LOVE the litte flower texture you used in it. Oh wait. I always love with you use flower texture because they look so blended in. =) Thank youuu! Glad you loved the first AP sig, especially the flower texture on it =)

The Valentines sigs are like, 😍 They looked so super cute there. The dance on "Dil Ibadat" and the whole game .*sigh* Lemme go find myself a vampire please. And that too, like Abhay or maybe Stefan. Although, I don't mind Sid right now either. =P I loveddd their V-day dance and game too! 😳 Especially when Piya gives all the right answers about Abhay's fav stuff =) LOLL how we wish hot vampires existed in this world! πŸ˜† How about I get all three of them for you, (Abhay, Stefan and Sid) gift wrap them and hand them over to you...but you have to promise to share! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

OH! Back to the sigs. The third and fourth sigs are my favorite. *sigh* Especially the fourth one becuase of the black/white and the real light pink text and texture. So.Dreamy. And what helps is that I LOVE the "mar jawan" song. *sighhhhh* Why're you so good? Aww...thanks so muchh! Glad you loved the third and fourth AP sigs the most =) I really liked how those turned out too lol.

OH! And Imma zone out here for a while, but can I just say that I LOVE Tracker and Angad. They're just so crazy, that they're so cute! Especially with thier special Pee Loon music. 🀣 LOL you too? 😲 I also loveeee Tracker-Angad! They are just too crazy and cute at the same time...really made for each other! πŸ˜† Haha the chipmunk version of Pee Loon! Its too jokes whenever they play that in the background for Tracker and Angad. 🀣

Ok. Back to your update now. The Panchi-Sid stuff is dreamy. I LOVE how you used yellow texture in most of hte sigs because of the color that Panchi's wearing. *shakes head* But it most definitely suits in. Along with that, Sid just looks way to dreamy in that scene. *sighhh* I love the text on the last sig because I think it most definitely suits the couple well. *sighh* Plus, I LOVE the song. =P Aww...thankss! Yupp, had to use yellow thanks to Pancchi =P I love the charming and lovable Sid when he's around Pancchi =) Too cute! Btw, this is kinda random...but is it just me, or does Sid somewhat look similar to Mayank Anand? =P The text for the last sig just popped into my head cuz of Pancchi's expressions lol. I love that song too =)

*dies* The Monaya stuff is GORGEOUS! Was there an SBS/SBB segment on them or something? But yesh. I'm so super happy that these two are together. They're perfect and so cute together! *sighhhh* Definitely love birds. *dreams* Aww...thank youu! No the pics aren't from any SBS segments, its from a photoshoot they did for the recent GR8 magazine I think. Although I do think when they were doing the photoshoot, there was an SBS segment of it lol. I totally agree, they are just super adorable together =) 

*ahem* So yeah. I hope you liked your essay. I know you missed them. *hint hint* I know I missed writing you essays. I especially missed your updates too. So yesh. Have fun replying backkk. *runs around in circles* Oh I most definitely had fun replying to your essay, so much fun that I spent almost more than half-an-hour replying! πŸ˜† Oh how I missed your essays and replying to them! LOL!

Loveeeee youu. =) Love you toooo <3

Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariasrk

OMG gorgeous

update yaar
love love the MoNaya ones
plzz plz can u pm me the pics

all others are AWESOME aswell
keep it up

Thanks so much Maria! 😳 Glad you loved MoNaya ones the most =) Sorry I deleted the pics, you can find them in the MJHT picture gallery.

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

OMG very  beautiful sigs like all sigs. coloring brushes are awesome.. g8 textures in Mohit-Sanaya sigs.. wooow lovly stuff senorita

Aww...thanks so much Aisha! 😳 Glad you loved the sigs, especially the colourings and textures on the Mohit-Sanaya sigs =)

Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Hey Roshni =) Even if you are a silent admirer, I do remember you commenting once or twice in my previous gall I think. Lol yea i have πŸ˜³ but should comment more really . . . will try to more regularly lol Aww...would love to see you comment more often =)

Aww...thanks so much! 😳 I'm glad you love my work, especially my styles =) OMG reallly? 😲 You have a folder just dedicated for my work? That is just so sweet! Really means alot! 😳 awwww no problem gr8 work why wouldnt i? lol I'm glad you love my GurTi and Maaneet stuff alot. Yes I do make stuff on them almost everytime I update, but I'm kinda losing interest in Geet for now =(  soooo miss the old days hopefully we'll get it back with maan getting like angry msk again! as much as i may not have enjoyed some of the story recently i cant get myself to stop watching it lol . . . i still want to just end up getting disappointed if theres no maaneet scenes I'm glad you still have hope, cuz I've lost it. I simply am not interested in the storyline any longer. Don't get me wrong, I love Maaneet and GurTi to death...but even they're chemistry is just not enough for me to watch any crappy track in the show. I haven't even seen their honeymoon scenes yet, so I'm quite behind and to be honest...I'm not in the mood to catch up. Nice to see you're still hanging on...though I've learnt my lesson for hanging on to another show I use to be super addicted to (DMG).

Glad you loved the sigs and updates you mentioned =) Thanks once again! no problemo

lol i say abt ur maaneet updates and in the next one u dont have any lolπŸ˜† nevertheless creations are still mindblowing😊 and altho i dont watch pkyek regularly just watch some epis now and again i really have enjoyed panchi and sid together - they make an awesome couple their banter is cute Yeah as shocking as it is to even say this, I don't think I'll have regular Maaneet stuff as I use to anymore. I'm pretty obsessed with PKYEK these days lol. That's my current fav show at the moment =) Aww...you like Sid and Pancchi too? That's great! I'll definitely be making more stuff on them, whenever we get their scenes.

Originally posted by: lil_mizz_shawty

Aww great update!!

Love the Abhiya ones! The colouring is FAB!!
Your right! Sid and Panchi do look good!! They're siggies are awesome as well!!

But out of all of them I gotta say the MoNaya ones are the best! They just looks so damn adorable! God bless them! πŸ˜³

Overall great update! Looking forward for more! πŸ˜³

Aww...thanks so much Marj! Embarrassed Glad you loved the update, especially the MoNaya sigs =)

Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

OMG
those are just Beautiful
sply the Sid Panchi One's
I like this Pair😳

Awsome Creations Sweety

Thanks so much Preeti! Embarrassed Glad you liked the update, especially Sid-Pancchi ones =) I'm happy people are liking their pairing.

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

Im always delayed psshhtt!

Oye hoye loved teh update the abhiya ones are so ☺️ loving ur style man fabulous πŸ‘

eee the Monaya one is awesum im also happy there togetehr 😍 love it πŸ‘

No problem Nadz! πŸ˜† Thanks so much, glad you loved the Abhiya and MoNaya ones. Embarrassed 

Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MohitSanayaDrug

Dangeeeel πŸ€—
Howzz Yaa ?!! && I'm Not Trying To Make It Like A Chat Thread Here SOO I Jump To The Update !! πŸ˜† OMGGGGGG πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ Always This 'Word' Comes To My Mind When I See Your Work && To Be Honest I Really LOVEEED Everything About This Update Seriously !! You Are Amazingg At This Work !! && Pllzz Making MOREEE < 3 !! && Will Try To Comment Everytym You Update; But My Lazynesss STOPS Mee 😳 Anyways I Have To Say That Be Ready For My BIGGGG Essay Now !! 😳 
I'm good, how are you? Embarrassed Aww...thank you so muchh! Means alot =) Glad you love my work! I'm use to big essays in my shop by now, cuz I have a few lovely essay writers who write me essays often about my updates. πŸ˜† So I'm totally ready for this!

Eksssss πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ . . . MoNaya Siggies 😍😳😍😳
Can't STOP Staring At Them !! They Are Standing OUT Of The ALL Siggies You Have Made; Man . . . How Do YOU Make Such Siggies?!! They Are Super X - Factooor !! Awww
😳 LOOK At Them ! Just Picturee Perfect Yaar !! πŸ˜β€οΈ They Are Just SOOOO Adorable & You Have Them SOO Shiny & Cutee & The Text Is Like Sone Pe Suhaaga; Uff Your Stuff Kill Mee to The Core If It Something Called That !! πŸ˜† Okaay; Can't Get OVER These Two Siggies; πŸ˜ But Awhhhh Have To MOVE On To Your Next Siggie ! SOO Difficult 🀣😳 Aww...thank youuu! Glad you love the MoNaya sigs alot! Embarrassed I just randomly happened to find these MoNaya pics in the MJHT gall and had to make sigs on them cuz they were too adorable!

The Abhay - Piya One Is CUTE ! πŸ˜ && Then I Mean The First One !! The Orange Coloring Which Reminds Me Of Eating Something !! Really Hungry Nooow 🀣 Anyways LOVEEEE The Flower Brushh . . . && The Valentine Special Siggie Was Awesome !! Soo Love - Ishh & You Have Succed At Making This Xtra Special With Your Xperiment; & Have To Say That You Are Awesome At Making Colorful Siggies Even If They Are Blach & White They Don't Seem Dull & That Is Maybe What I Like About Your Updates !! πŸ€— Aww...thanks so much! Glad you loved the Abhay-Piya sigs, especially the first sig and the valentines ones =) Alot of people seem to be a fan of my black and white sigs with the colour I add to them, and I can gurantee you will see alot of that colouring style in my updates cuz I love black and white sigs! I'm glad you like the style too =)

Sid - Panchii Actually Look Very Adorable Together !! 😳
&& Have To Say That Sid Really Very Handsome Even If He Is Negative; But Who Say That We Can't Like Guyss Which Are Greyshaded !! πŸ˜† && I Hope They Will Be Together SOON < 3 !! Would Really LOVEE To See Their Chemistry & Have To Say That Panchii Have To Change Her Wardrobe πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Anyways Pllzz Keep Making MOREE & Alot Of Stuff On MoNaya & Savingg ALL Of Your MoNaya Stuff In My Folder Too USE It In The Future 😍 
Aww...thankss! I knowww, Sid and Pancchi are so cuteee! Sid is pretty handsome and charming I have to admit as well. Embarrassed I hope they end up together as well =) LOL yes Pancchi wardrobe does need a change, especially the whole kurti look! She's such a pretty girl, only if the creatives give her a better wardrobe. I can't promise ALOT of stuff on Monaya, but will definitely try to make stuff on them sometimes or whenever we get new pics and stuff. Thanks once again for such a sweet comment!

Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

reeeeeeeeserved. too many eeeees 🀣

Editing:
I had wayy too much work and all to finish so I didn't get around to this...but see I'm realllyyy happy right now..actually so happy about my results that I'm writing this from the Uni campus..consider yourself lucky cause this might be a little shorter than usual because of the fact that I'm writing from here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† actually on second thoughts my excitement may make me write longer let's see how it goes anyway 🀣 Let's hope I finish this at least before I have to go to my next class 🀣 Aww...don't worry, I understand. Even I have work piling up on me since my third year is coming to an end like in a month or so. Thats great to hear about your results! I'm happy that you're happy! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† I'm lucky cuz I don't have to spend half an hour replying to this...ROFL but don't worry, rant away! You know I enjoy it! ROFL
And yes...you like Sid-Panchhi? I actually do too 😳 Especially Sid though his badass character is one I'm loving..obviously he's not going to kill Pia cause then Ekta maiyya will have nothing to show πŸ₯± πŸ€£ But everytime I think about Panchhi I feel bad, lol. ); She doesn't seem to be destined to have a "good" jeevan saathi πŸ˜† Anyway I am actually liking their scenes together! (; So you might find me making stuff on them too, if caps are posted that is 🀣
Oohh and I'm loving the Radish waala part too 🀣 And I'm behind on Geet too...by choice πŸ˜† Yesss I'm lovinggg Sid and Pancchi! Ahhh they're so cute! 😳 You do too? Yayyy! OMG yess I'm really warming up to Sid these days, and I don't mind his badass character either =) Maybe cuz he reminds me of Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries, cuz Sid's character is definitely inspired from him. You won't believe it, but my first impression of Sid was...eww he's such a womanizing creep! But he's a pretty charming creep now! ROFL Ok so I'll stop ranting about Sid, but pretty obvious I have Sid mania these days. πŸ˜† Yeahh I'm pretty sure he won't kill Piya...going by his *ahem* creepy and dirty dialogues. πŸ˜† I'm just dying to see his reaction when he realizes Piya is like a mirror image of Maithali. That's when the real fun will begin! OMG I feel bad for Pancchi too! Poor girl is in for another heartbreak!  First guy was some loser and cheat, and now second guy is a casanova vampire! But I really do hope Sid falls for her and maybe he'll redeem himself for her...after he's done and over with the Pia obsession.

Pleaseee make some Sid-Pancchi stuff Aishhhh! Some caps are posted in the PKYEK gallery =) Oh gosh, the Radish scene was TOO funny! You have no idea how many times I've watched just that scene alone! ROFL Don't worry if you're behind on Geet, as far as people told me...we're not missing out on much lol.

So to the update finally:

Abhiya sigs OMFFGG that first sig 😲 the way the orange flowers sit with the blending of the pics and the semi b/w colouring, totally GORGEOUS! Even that new font looks beautiful πŸ˜‰ I need to download new fonts 🀣 I'm so bored of using the same ones over and over again ); But well I guess I'm too lazy 🀣 Aww...thank youu! Glad you loved that Abhiya sig =) At first I felt like I totally messed up that sig, so I just added orange texture and flowers to make it look better. πŸ˜† That font isn't really new...I just don't use it much. ROFL Don't worry, I know exactly how you feel about being lazy. You're talking to the queen of laziness here. πŸ˜† 
I think the second sig is my favourite out of all of them! That lighting and the style of the text is just amazing..you probably are wondering why I like it so much..answer is I don't know! πŸ˜† 
I LOVE the pinkness πŸ˜† of the third sig.. the light texture, the blending and the border...all three of these made the sig so so good! 😳 Aww...thanks so much! I'm glad you loved the second sig alot =) I really liked how it turned out myself. Glad you liked the third sig too, and pinkness is thanks to Piya's baby pink tank top and also cuz of V-day occasion in the scene.
Awwwehhh and that fourth sig ...I can stare and stare and stare..sorry this take my favourite's title now..it's so dreamy and just gorgeous *sigh*
Eeeeeppp and the blending on the 5th :OOOO dead... seriously..gorgeousss! Thank youuu! LOL I'm glad you loved the fourth sig alot =)

Sid-Panchhi stuff I love the yellow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And btw I have to mention the way you do your overlay text is simply amazingg! I really have to try it properly sometime.. πŸ˜† 
OMGG the second one, LOVE that style to death you already know how much I do! I always just use black/grey as my base for a sig and never such bold colours like yellow god knows how you manage to di it so perfectly and it looks so beautiful! The third is probably my favourite though, the text..LOVE that song! 😳 Anytime anyday I can listen to Kuch toh Hua hai 😳 Aww...thanks so muchh! Yellow is thanks to Pancchi's top. I love doing overlay text, and yeah you should try it too =) Aww...glad you loved the second one and I know you're a fan of that style. πŸ˜† I usually stick to black for backgrounds or borders too, but sometimes I like going bold if it matches with the pics of course. Alot of yellow was in the pics, so I thought why not use yellow as my base...and hopefully it won't stick out like a sore thumb. πŸ˜† Haha thanksss, glad the third one was your fav. I love that song too, and it randomly popped in my head because of Pancchi's expressions in the pics.

Both the MS sigs are so pretty! πŸ˜† I'm going to have to cut this off here...πŸ˜† Since I've got a lecture to run to now 🀣 Thank youuu! No problem, I don't wanna be the reason for you to be late for class. Honestly, you just taking the time to write me this comment while on campus just means a whole lot! 😳 
Will give you the chance to write me an essay by the end of this week hopefully πŸ˜‰ if I get time..
LOVE you! <33 πŸ€— Yayyy! I already reserved a spot in your shop for my essay, and hopefully will write you my essay soon =) I just finished writing one essay for uni yesterday lol. Love you tooo <3 πŸ€—

Dangelz thumbnail
Update

Ok so I can't believe I'm sitting here updating, when I really should be going to sleep! I was too excited to update and didn't want to wait till the next day to post. πŸ˜†

Anyways, this is basically my PKYEK update I guess...cuz wasn't in the mood to make anything else. PKYEK is my obsession these days =) I finally finished the second batch of requests as well! They are posted below this update. Enjoy!

Feel Free To Use ~

Abhiya (They're locker room scene was just HOT!)

Abhay/Vivian (God knows how I managed to complete these sigs, cuz the pics were deadly!)

Abhay-Sid (Eeeeps! I love them <3 There two are on fire!)

Sid-Pancchi (Gosh these two are just TOO cute!)

ViSu

Previous
1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 119
Next