Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

**Dil Ka Rishta** Last update @ 63 [03/06] (Page 53)

baloSD Goldie
baloSD
baloSD

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Beautiful update yaar!!! i loved it!!!!
my SV scenes were awsome and i loved SV romance very muchh!!!!
update soooon!!!!!

Edited by baloSD - 21 April 2011 at 8:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Part 57 - Khushio ke kuch anmol pal

Sagar is silently lying on the bed because he knows every well that if he gets up then its trouble for him. [bechara darr gaya apne gf se LOL] Vidya comes there with a bowl of water, a cloth, a medicine bottle and a thermometer, all on a tray. Sagar sees Vidya bring all that and says making a shocking face, "Baap re baap! Vidya, inn sab ki kya zarurat thi? Khamakha hi tension le rahi ho." [arey sagar, yeh bolne ki kya zarurat thi? aab par gaye na musibat mein Wink] Vidya sits beside Sagar, gives an evil smile and says, "Thappar khaana hai?" [khulle aam bf ko dhamki, bariya hai LOL] Sagar touches his cheek, thinks for a while, smiles cutely and tells, "Thappar khaane ka mera koi irada nahi hai." [darr gayaaa ROFL] Vidya smiles broadly. She is acting totally like Sagar's mom now. [that's what we girls are..totally dedicated & zarurat padh ne par maa, dadi sab ban jaate hai ClapSagar is lying chup-chap and Vidya put the thermometer into his mouth & then she begins to look at her watch. Exactly after a minute, Vidya takes out the thermometer, sees something and is shocked. She says in a loud tone with a shocking expression, "EKSOCHAR (104) DEGREE!" She tells Sagar cutely but this time in a normal tone, "Sagar ji, aap toh bol rahe the ke aap theek ho? 104 degree bukhaar mein aap theek ho? Koi superman ho kya aap?" Sagar burst into laughing after what Vidya said. While laughing he said, "Ji nahi Vidya ji. Main koi superman nahi hoon. Main janta tha ke mujhe bukhar hai par nahi bataaya kyuki itne tensions chal rahe the, issi liye. Aur itne saare tensions ke baad main tumhe pareshaan nahi karna chahta tha." [how sweeet Embarrassed] Vidya makes a cute blushingly smiley face when she heard that Sagar didn't want her to have tensions. Sagar smiles too. Both are staring at each other & here starts their eye-lock session. It continues for few minutes when Vidya speaks out in an innocent way, "Sagar, tum kyun mujhe distract kar rahe ho? Main yaha tumhe theek karna chahti hoon & you are just distracting me." Sagar comes a bit close to Vidya, mischievously smiles and says, "Distract? Main kar raha hoon? Kaise?" Vidya's heart starts beating in the fastest mode. Though they are in a relationship for about 2 months but this feeling will still be the same for Vidya. [oyee hoyee Vidya ji is sharma-ing Blushing] She blushes and tells Sagar, "You are distracting me by..." Sagar keeps the mischievous smile on his face, holds Vidya's arms softly and says lovingly being very close to her, "By..?" Vidya puts her hands on Sagar's shoulder and says shyly, "By.." Suddenly she pushes Sagar, forces him to lie down and says, "By your mischiefs." Then she burst out into laughing. Sagar makes a cute angry face. Vidya continues to laugh. Sagar says annoyingly looking to the other side, "Kya Vidya! Kitna accha romance chal raha tha aur tumne sab ka satyanaash kar diya." Vidya holds Sagar's chin, turns it to herself and says, "Aww meri jaan! Sorry for that. Par abhi romance karne ka waqt nahi hai naa. Tumhe bukhaar hai aur tumhe jaldi se theek hona hai, samjhe sweetheart?" Sagar gets annoyed but finally he smiles a bit and nods in a positive way. Vidya smiles. Then she smilingly gives Sagar medicine and Sagar smilings takes that. Suddenly she thinks of something and smiles. She goes very close to Sagar. (the view is like Sagar is lying down and Vidya's face close to his face) She says lovingly looking into his deep eyes, "When you look at me lovingly, you distract me." Sagar finally gives a broad smile and loving hugs Vidya. Vidya hugs him back! <33333

It's midnight! Sagar has slept on Vidya's bed and Vidya is in a sitting position on the other side of the bed beside him while her one hand is on Sagar's arm. Both are sleeping. Suddenly, Sagar begins to shiver. As Vidya's hand was on Sagar's arm, so she instantly understood Sagar was shivering. She wakes up and sees Sagar shivering so badly. She worriedly gets up, takes out 2 blankets from her cupboard and puts those two on Sagar. She goes near Sagar and touches his forehead. "My god! Iska sharir toh pura jal raha hai", she whispers worriedly. Then she sits beside Sagar on the other side of the bed and starts to put wet cloth on Sagar's forehead for many times. Still she realizes Sagar continues to shiver. She goes near Sagar's feet and rubs it but nothing happens. At last she takes him into her arms and rubs his hands and back for long. Finally Sagar stops shivering. Now we see Vidya in sitting position holding Sagar tight with her hands, Sagar in her arms, the blankets is on Sagar fully and a little bit on Vidya too. As Sagar is fine now so Vidya feels relaxed and at last she slept. [could easily imagine how amazing SV are looking when vidya is holding sagar with her hands and sagar is sleeping in vidya's arms Heart]

Next morning! Scene shifts to the hospital. Sahil is sleeping while Sanju is sitting on his side keeping her head on the bed and sleeping. Sahil opens his eyes slowly and looks around. Just then he sees Sanju sitting beside him and innocently sleeping. He smiles sweetly and slowly keeps his hand on Sanju's head. Sanju wakes up, looks at Sahil and smiles to see him fine. Suddenly she hugs him and of course Sahil hugs her back. Both break their hug when Sahil sweetly with a bit smile on his face asks her, "Bohot darr gayi thi, haina?" Sanju's eyes get teary and she says, "Haan!" Sahil sees Sanju's teary eyes and touches her cheeks gently. He assures her that he is fine by telling, "Abhi aakho mein aasu kyun hai? Main theek hoon Sanju. I am fine. Dont worry. Sab theek ho gaya hai." Sanju gets very emotional. She moves away Sahil's hands from her cheeks and says, "Par tumne toh mujhe chod kar jaane ki puri taiyaari karli thi. Pata hai tumhare bina main toh.." Sahil instantly puts his finger on her lips and says lovingly looking into her eyes, "Tumhare pyaar ne mujhe jaane hi kaha diya Sanju. I couldn't go. I just couldn't go. All because of you sweetheart! Tumhare pyaar ne mujhe ek nayi zindagi di hai." [awww Embarrassed] Hearing what Sahil said, emotional Sanju instantly hugs him again. Sahil hugs her back. Very lovingly both keep hugging each other with their eyes closed. <3333 [now I have become emotional while writing this part Cry]

Precap:
VP knocks at Vidya's door and inside SV are searching for a place where Sagar can hide... LOL
Sanju and Sahil cutely feeding each other... Embarrassed

[The precap of the previous update was actually a promo...]

*THE END*
Friends,
Hope you all liked the part. Waiting for your comments. Do it soon. And yeah, thanks for all the comments on all my updates till now. I just loveee it. Anyways, take care guys.. Smile 
Love...Bidz Smile

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 25 April 2011 at 10:17pm

shilparoxx

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
hey bidzzu!!!!!
kaise ho yaaru?!!!!!Smile mera scrap ka jawab kyun nahi diya?!CryLOL
anyways... lovely update yaaru!!!!!! I adore the sweet and loving way you are writing in (brackets) the way you were feeling during writing the updates, and the expressions of charactersEmbarrassed that was very cute bidzzuEmbarrassed.  the scenes were very adorable and romanticEmbarrassedDay Dreaming I Hearted EVERYTHINGGG about the updates!!!!!!!!!!
do continue soon when you are free okay?Smile
tc byeWinkHug

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilparoxx

hey bidzzu!!!!!
kaise ho yaaru?!!!!!Smile mera scrap ka jawab kyun nahi diya?!CryLOL
anyways... lovely update yaaru!!!!!! I adore the sweet and loving way you are writing in (brackets) the way you were feeling during writing the updates, and the expressions of charactersEmbarrassed that was very cute bidzzuEmbarrassed.  the scenes were very adorable and romanticEmbarrassedDay Dreaming I Hearted EVERYTHINGGG about the updates!!!!!!!!!!
do continue soon when you are free okay?Smile
tc byeWinkHug

Main theek hoon yaar Smile
Haha thank u sooo much sweetie Hug
Glad u loved it Big smile
Tc Smile

shilparoxx

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Wrong post..

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 22 April 2011 at 1:03pm
khulh Senior Member
khulh
khulh

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

hi bidu
it was really fantastic and amaizing yaar
sach mein
i like vidya in this part sooo much
and today you made me laugh sooo much yaar in sagar and vidya's scenes
it was sooo awesome bidu
and i like your comments in the part sooo much
and i'm sooo happy for sanju and sahil
waiting for the next

_SilentSoul_

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
dear bidzz coool update...full on SV-SS romance...wow!!!
<3 ed the emotional part of SS...dat dialogue- tymhari pyaar ne mujhe nayi zindagi dii or sth lyk dat...masha allahh...AWESUMMM

_SilentSoul_

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
ANOTHER GR8 UPDATE FROM YOU.VIDA ACTS LIKE A PERFECT WIFE.SAHIL & SANJU IS ALSO LOOK GOOD IN THEIR ROMANTIC WORLD.PLS UPDATE SOON.

_SilentSoul_

Go to top