Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

**Dil Ka Rishta** Last update @ 63 [03/06] (Page 48)

baloSD Goldie
baloSD
baloSD

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Awesome update yaar!!! i loved the frist part sagar ka vidya ko sajana........
ohh he's soo sweet i loved it very very much!!!!
update soooon yaar!!!!
can't waittttt!!!!!!!

Edited by baloSD - 14 April 2011 at 6:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

khulh Senior Member
khulh
khulh

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

hi bidu
this part was soooooooooo awesome yaar
i love it sooooooo much
i like sagar and vidya's scene sooooooo much when he was helpig her to be ready , it was so cute and nice .
and i like their dosti with sahil and sanju
and i feel sanju's pain yaar when she was crying , really it's sooo hard and also like the way that they love each other soooo much

_SilentSoul_

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Fabulous job, Bidu!!!!!
I absolutely Heart the cuteness and romance going on between Sagar-Vidya, and Sanju-Sahil!!!!!Embarrassed  Really cuteeeeeeeeee romance!!!!!Heart
Second of all, also Heartloooooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeee the way you express each of their feelings!
Great job badi sis'!Wink
Happy Vaisakhi to you too!Hug Heart

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

SV Engagement - Final Part

Hugging session of Sahil & Sanju goes on... Suddenly, a guy speaks out, "Arey waah! Baat itni aage bar gayi aur hume pata tak nahi chala..." Sahil & Sanju shiver in nervousness... They turn to the other side where they see Sagar & Vidya standing & teasingly smiling... They are astonished & super nervous... Sagar and Vidya come near them... Vidya says teasingly, "Tum dono pyaar ke naiyaa mein chalaang laga chuke ho, aur dubkia bhi mar rahe ho, aur hume kanokan khabar tak nahi hone diya? Buri baat hai... Kyun Sagar?" Sagar teasingly smiles & says, "Haan bilkul... Itni bari baat humse chupakar accha nahi kia tum dono ne..." Sahil and Sanju are continuously blushing... Sagar naughtily says, "Tum dono ne mujhe aur Vidya ko bohot tease kia tha, aab chun chun ke baadla lunga tum dono se..." Vidya burst out into laughing... Sagar laughs too... Sanju shyly says, "Aab bas bhi karo tum dono..." Vidya tells Sanju, "Chup kar... Aur hume yeh bataa ke yeh sab kaise aur kab hua..." Sagar agrees with Vidya and says, "Haan saali saheba aur Sahil ji, oops i mean saale saheb, bataao ke yeh chakkar kabse chal raha hai?" Sahil is out of words... He's feeling damn shy... Sanju is feeling the same... Both of their cheeks are turning red in blush... Sahil finally tells, "Woh kal maine... i mean sanju ne... matlab yeh..." Sagar and Vidya keep on laughing... Sagar says teasingly, "Oho, toh yeh kal hua tha, hmm?" Sahil and Sanju nod their heads shyly... Vidya teasingly says, "Kisne pehele propose kia?" Sanju, very cutely, points out to herself... Sagar makes a shocking expression and says, "Kya? Sanju, tumne iss idiot ko propose kia?" Then he playfully hits Sahil on his head and says, "Kya re buddy... Pehele meri saali ko propose karwaya... Khud propose nahi kar sakta tha?" Vidya covers her mouth and is laughing non-stop... Sahil nervously says, "Woh actually..." Sanju understands that Sahil is really nervous now for the truth about his illness doesn't come out... Sanju tells quickly, "Woh actually wahi mujhse yeh baat karne aa raha tha, par uske pehele maine usse bol diya..." Vidya moves her palm from her mouth and says, "Ohhh acchaaa!" At that moment, VP calls out, "Vidya beta, Sagar... Jaldi aao... Engagement ka mohorat ho gaya hai..." Vidya replies loudly, "Haan papa, aa rahe hai..." Sahil takes a sigh of relief and says, "Aab hum dono ka taang khichna ho gaya ho toh chale?" Sagar and Vidya smilingly tell, "Haan chalo..." All four join the party again...Smile

Sagar and Vidya are standing in front of each other and everyone has gathered around them... Sahil is standing near Sagar and Sanju near Vidya... Sanju is holding a golden plate where the engagement rings are kept... Everyone is smiling... Sahil says smilingly, "Chal buddy, Vidya ko aanguthi pehnaa..." Sagar gives a loving smiley look to Vidya and Vidya does the same... Then Sagar holds the ring... Vidya blushingly smiles and forwards her left hand... Sagar keeps smiling, holds Vidya's delicate hands gently and puts the ring in Vidya's finger... Everyone smiles and claps... Sanju takes the other ring, gives it to Vidya and says smilingly, "Chal aab teri baari hai..." Vidya smilingly takes the ring... Sagar smiles and forwards his left hand... Vidya holds Sagar's hand and puts the ring in his finger... All with a smiley face claps again... Sahil comes forward and puts his hand around Sagar's shoulder... He tells smilingly, "Chalo aab engagement toh ho gayi... Aab kuch gaana bajaana ho jaaye?" Everyone smiles and tells together, "Haan ji bilkul ho jaaye..." Big smile

Here starts a song sequence on "Bole Churiyaan from K3G"... Sahil and Sanju sing and dances in this sequence with many other guys and girls just like in the movie... The elders are standing at corners, smiling, clapping and enjoying... Sagar and Vidya are sitting on their huge and gorgeous chairs, smiling and clapping... All are having fun... In the middle of the song, Sagar grabs Vidya's hands... Vidya shivers in nervousness and says, "Kya kar rahe ho? Sab yaha hai Sagar..." Sagar cutely smiles and tells, "Sab log nach gaano mein busy hai... Aur main aisa kya kar raha hoon? Sirf haath hi toh pakra hai..." Vidya smiles and cutely tells, "Accha theek hai..." Both Sagar and Vidya imagine of themselves dancing with each other on the song which is playing now... Both are looking so cute while dancing... Their dreams break when at the ending part of the song, Sahil and Sanju run to them, grabs their hands and pulls them on the dance floor to dance... Sagar and Vidya start dancing too... All are smiling, dancing, clapping... In short, having lots of fun...Dancing

Suddenly, Sahil feels dizzy again... His head is paining again very badly... He blinks his eyes many times and holds his head... Everything began to fade out in front of his eyes... He's about to loose his balance... Sanju notices it at the right moment and even in the crowd, she rushes to Sahil. Sanju keeps Sahil's hand on her shoulder and she grabs his waist... Then she slowly takes him upstairs... Sagar and Vidya see Sahil and Sanju while Sanju is taking Sahil upstairs when Sahil was in terrible pain... Both are shocked... Sagar tells to Vidya worriedly, "Yeh Sahil ko kya hua? Woh theek toh hai naa?" Vidya concernedly says, "Chalo chalkar dekhte hai..." Sagar nods his head and says, "Haan Chalo..." Confused

Sanju makes Sahil lie down on bed in the room where she & Vidya stay... Then she takes out Sahil's medicines from her own purse... She pours water in the glass and gives the medicines to Sahil... Sahil is feeling fine now... He says slowly, "Sanju aab main theek hoon..." Sanju takes a sigh of relief... Just then she sees Sagar and Vidya standing at the doorway with a shocking expression on their faces... Sanju gets shocked and she tells, "Sagar Vidya tum dono?" Hearing what Sanju said, Sahil's eyes widened and he gets nervous... He manages to sit on the bed somehow and he's out of words... He says nervously, "Guys tum log yaha?" Sagar and Vidya come inside and Sagar seriously asks, "Yeh sab kya hai? Sahil, Sanju... Kya hai yeh sab?" Sahil tells nervously, "Woh buddy, mere sar mein dard kar raha tha iss liye upar aake medicine liya..." Sagar seems confused and serious... He tells, "Sar dard ke liye itni saari medicines nahi li jaati... Baat kya hai? Sach bataao... " Sahil and Sanju seem way too nervous... Vidya worriedly tells, "Kuch chupa toh nahi rahe ho humse? Bolo kya baat hai?" Sahil is silent... Then she goes to Sanju who is silently standing at a corner... Vidya goes near Sanju, holds her arms and tells very concernedly, "Kya baat hai Sanju?" Sagar tells worriedly, "Haan Sanju tum hi bataao... Baat kya hai?" Sanju looks to the other side and tells, "Guys sab theek hai, koi baat nahi hai..." Well, no matter how hard Sanju tries to hide her sorrow, at last it came out in the form of her tears... Tears began to roll down her cheeks... Seeing that, the other three are super shocked & worried... Vidya is now more nervous and worried, so are Sagar and Sahil... Vidya holds Sanju's chin, makes it turn to her side and tells, "Agar koi baat nahi hai toh tu mujhse aakhe churakar kyun baat kar rahi hai, aur tere aakho mein yeh aasu kyun hai? Dekh main tujhe bohot saalo se jaanti hoon... Main jaanti hoon ke tu kab sach bol rahi hai aur kab jhoot... Aab please tell us the truth... Dekh tujhe meri kasam!" Sanju looks at Vidya with teary eyes... She makes her teary eyes wide open and tells, "Kasam kyu dedi Vidya... Kasam nahi dena chahiye tha..." Vidya says, "Bataa kya baat hai?" Sagar tells, "Haan Sanju bataao baat kya hai? Dekho mujhe aur Vidya ko bohot tension ho rahi hai..." Sahil looks down & tears began to roll down his cheeks too... He understands that now the truth won't be hidden anymore... Sanju at last breaks down in Vidya's arms... She hugs her best friend Vidya tight and tells, "Vidya, Sahil ko brain tumor hai..." Sagar & Vidya are shocked and tears began to roll from their eyes... Sahil closes his eyes as he's emotionally having a lot of pain... Tears keep rolling down his cheeks & he grips the bed sheet...Ouch

Next promo (very emotional - well this is not precap, so this won't happen in the next part, but this will happen in some other part within 2-3days):
Sahil is on the hospital bed with the oxygen mask on his face... His operation is going on... Sagar, Vidya and Sanju are sitting outside the OT with folded hands... All are praying loads... Suddenly Sahil began to sink... The doctors keep telling, "Injection, jaldi..." Sahil is sinking continuously... The heart beat machine is showing that his breath is going away... At the end, there's a straight line shown in the heart beat machine with a long beep sound and a lifeless face of Sahil is shown...Cry

With this, ends the Maha Episode series... Well, sorry for giving all of you a heart attack with the promo...  Anyways, hope you all will like this part full of celebration at the first and heart-wrenching emotional moments at the last... Waiting for your comments... Love... Bidz... Embarrassed 

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 17 April 2011 at 1:49pm

shilparoxx

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
very emotional update.i hope sahil will not die.a person like him can't give lifetime sorrow to his friends & his lady love.

_SilentSoul_

khulh Senior Member
khulh
khulh

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged

hi bidu
kya part tha yaar
in the begining i laughed sooooo much when sagar and vidya were teasing sahil aur sanju , hehehe
and i like when all were dancing and sagar was holding vidya's hand , hehehe
and when they imagined that they are dacing in "bole choriya" together .
and in the end you made me soooooo worried but thanks god that sanju was there .
and in the promo you shocked me bidu , now i'm sooo soooo worried
please update soon bidu

_SilentSoul_

baloSD Goldie
baloSD
baloSD

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
The part was amazing i loved all parts!!!! the frist part was superb!!!  i loved that part when sagar was hold vidya's hand and they imagined both are dancing together it was awsome yaar!!!!!!the last part was rery emotional Cry i hope sahil will be fine!!!!!!
in the promo you made me worried!!!!
update sooooooon!!!!

_SilentSoul_

baloSD Goldie
baloSD
baloSD

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
update yaar!!! we are waitinggggggg

_SilentSoul_

Go to top