**Dil Ka Rishta** Last update @ 63 [03/06] - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by awesumsonia

bidz.......just one word -WOW!!!
i feel lyk killing SD n SM.
n i feel tht i cn guess the suspense....(after all mein tera twinny hoon :P)
n im sad cz there was no sahil-sanju scene :(
Tu toh meri parchai hai.. you'll understand that i know 😉😆
Hey dont b sad cuz now the story is focusing on SV... yeh mamla khatam ho jaye then the story will focus on SS 😃
And thanks diii 🤗
parchaayi??? lol😆
n ya i want u to focus more on SV track...n after a while i wana see my SS confessing their love.....in a hatke way :)
Awesome update !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !
Super Hit hy yaar!!!
I love this update very much!!!!
waiting for next part ke sagar ke saath kya hoga!!!!
update sooon!!!!
the part was sooooooo good yaar , you know that i love thier love sooooooooo much , really i love the way they love each other .
but the last scene you made us so so worried bidu , i hope that it will be imagine or he will be fine .
waiting for the next
Thanks a lot for liking the part so much. I'm very happy. Here's the next part. Enjoy :)

Sagar is lying on the floor injured and unconscious. SM walks to Sagar, bends down and checks if he is alive by bringing her finger close to Sagar's nose. She notices that Sagar is not breathing. SM smiles evilly and says, "Mar gaya!" SD gives his evil smile too and says, "Accha hua mar gaya! Humare khilaaf jaane ka yehi anjaam hota hai. Isske baap ne bhi yehi kiya hai toh woh maraa aur isne bhi yehi kiya toh yeh bhi apne baap ke paas chala gaya." Suddenly, police arrives there. SD and SM are shocked and in shock, the gun fell off from SD's hands. The inspector says, "You both are under arrest." SD and SM understand that everything is over now and they are trapped. SM whispers to SD, "Police yaha kaise aayi?" VP and Vidya make their entries in the scenery. VP says, "Hum police ko yaha leke aaye hai." SD and SM are shocked. SD says shockingly to VP, "Tum? Tum wahi ho naa? Uss lawyer ke dost jo humare khilaaf ek case laraa tha 20 saal pehele!" VP smiles and says, "Arrey waah! Aap ki memory itni sharp hai. Accha hai. Haan main wahi hoon! Waise yeh sab chodiye aur yeh socho ke tum log aab jail jaane wale ho." SM nervously says, "Jail?!?!" SD proudly says, "Hum thakur hai, hum aur jail?! Kabhi nahin!" Police comes to SD and says, "Aab aap ko aur aap ki patni toh yeh thakuro wala andaaz chod naa hoga kyuki aap dono ko aab jail jaanaa hoga. Aap ne khud apne jurm kabul kiya hai aur aap ka ikbaale baayaan iss cassette mein record ho chuka hai." SD and SM are shocked. Police keeps saying, "Smuggling aur ek khoon karne ke jurm mein main aap dono ko arrest kartaa hoon!" SD wonders in mind, "Ek khoon?!" Here, Sagar gets up and says, "Haan Thakur Sahaab! Ek khoon! Apne mujhe nahi maraa kyuki maine bullet proof jacket pehen rakhi hai." SD and SM are more shocked. VP and Vidya smile. Sagar keeps saying to SD, "Main jantaa hoon ke aap yehi soch rahe hai ke aapne toh do khoon kiye hai, toh phir police ek khoon kyun kehe rahe hai! Haina? For your kind information, yeh sab mera aur inka (points out at VP) ka plan tha. Yeh mera aana, mera aap dono par gun point karna, sab kuch. Main jantaa tha ke aap mujh pe gun zarur point karenge, aur yehi toh main chahtaa tha. Main yeh bhi jantaa tha ke aap apne gurur mein aakar apne saare gunaah kabul kar lenge, aur aapne wahi kiya." SD and SM are furious. SM says, "Tum ne yeh theek nahi kiya Sagar!" SD becomes furious and goes to slap Sagar. Vidya is shocked and is about to stop, just then VP holds SD's hands very tight and says, "Don't you dare to slap my son!" Sagar is shocked and looks at VP. He's amazed and his eyes becomes teary. Vidya smiles hearing what her papa said. VP says to the police, "Le jaaiye inn dono ko inspector!" The police takes SD and SM away.

VP folds his hands and says to Sagar with tears of repentance in his eyes, "Mujhe maaf kardo beta. Maine tumhe bohot galat samjha. I'm so sorry beta!" Vidya is standing aside and smiling seeing this. Sagar holds VP's hands and says with teary eyes, "Abhi aapne mujhe beta kahaa aur aab apne bete se maafi maang rahe hai? Yeh kaisi baat hui papa? Aap ko maafi maange ne ki koi zarurat nahi hai!" Hearing this from Sagar, VP becomes pleased. He smiles and hugs Sagar. Sagar hugs him back. Suddenly Vidya feels dizzy and fell unconscious. Sagar notices this and rushes to Vidya. VP is shocked and he rushes to Vidya too. Both shake Vidya and says, "Vidya, Vidya!" Vidya doesn't respond.

*Scene shifts to Singhania Mansion* Vidya is lying on her bed. Sagar and VP are standing beside her bed. Doctor is checking Vidya. Sahil and Sanju arrives there. Sanju sits near Vidya who is conscious now. Sahil stands near Sagar. Doctor checks Vidya and says to all, "Jyada stress aur tension ke vajaar se yeh behosh ho gayi. Aur aisi haalat mein inhe apna khaas khayal rakhna hoga." Sagar and Vidya seem nervous now. VP says to doctor confusingly, "Aisi haalat, matlab?" Doctor says, "Aap ko pataa nahin? Vidya is pregnant." VP is shocked. Sahil and Sanju say together with a big shocking expression on their faces, "Pregnant?!?!" VP says to the doctor, "Aap yeh kya kehe rahi hai doctor?" Doctor says, "Main theek kehe rahi hoon Mr. Singhania." Sagar thinks, "Aab darr ke koi faydaa nahi hai. Aur darr naa bhi kyun chahiye?! Vidya aur main ek dusre se pyaar karte hai." Vidya thinks, "Sach bataanaa padega aab." Doctor takes leave from all. All nods their heads. Now Vidya is about to speak just when Sagar speaks out, "Doctor sahi kehe rahi hai papa." VP, Sahil and Sanju are shocked. But at last, Sahil and Sanju smile. VP is about to pour out his anger on Sagar and Vidya for doing such a big mistake, just then, Sanju rushes to VP, takes him outside the room and says slowly, "Papa plz gussa maat hona. Aab jo hua woh bhul jaaiye. Inn dono se galti hui hai par yeh dono ek dusre se bohot pyaar karte hai. Iss liye gussa thuk dijiye aur inn dono ki shaadi karwaa dijiye." Here, Sagar, Vidya and Sahil wonders what discussion is going on between VP and Sanju. VP and Sanju now enters into the room and says seriously to Sagar and Vidya, "Parso tum dono ki engagement hogi aur phir pandit ji ko bulaake shaadi ki date fix kar denge." Saying this, VP laughs and Sahil, Sanju, Sagar and Vidya give huge smiles. VP goes near Vidya and says smilingly to her, "Beta, jo hua so hua. Usse bhul jaana hi behetar hoga! Aab tum khush ho toh main bhi khush hoon!" Vidya smiles, says "Thanks Papa" and  hugs her papa. Sagar keeps giving huge smile. Sahil and Sanju are standing and smiling. VP says smilingly, "Theek hai aab tum chaaro baate karo. Main aata hoon!" Vidya smilingly nods her head. VP leaves from there.

Sanju screams in excitement and jumps in front of Vidya saying, "Main maasi banne wali hoon! Wow!" Sahil puts his hand around Sagar's arm and says, "Aur main chachu! Wow!" Both friends hug their best friends and says, "Congrats!" Sagar and Vidya smile and say "Thank you!" Then Vidya becomes mischievous and says to Sahil and Sanju, "Sahil, tum mausaa bhi ban sakte ho aur Sanju tu chachi bhi ban sakti hai. Kyun sahi bol rahi hoon naa?" Sahil and Sanju get shy. Sahil shyly tells Vidya, "Vidya tum bhi naa!" Sanju playfully hits Vidya and says shyly, "Chup kar! Pagal!" Vidya smiles and Sagar smiles too. Sahil now says, "Abhi mujhe chalnaa chahiye yaar. Bohot raat ho gayi." Vidya smilingly says, "Theek hai! Apna khayal rakhna!" Sahil smilingly replies, "Tum bhi apna aur mere vaanje ka khayal rakhna!" Vidya smiles and says sweetly, "Ji bilkul!" Sahil hugs Sagar and says, "Chaltaa hoon buddy! Bye!" Sagar smilingly says, "Chal bye!" Sahil goes when Sanju keeps staring at him. Vidya touches Sanju's arm and says teasingly, "Woh chalaa gaya!" Sanju blushes and runs away from there. Sagar and Vidya laughs loudly. Suddenly, Sagar becomes sad. Vidya notices this and says cutely, "Angel, tumhare papa ko bolo aise udaas naa ho. Tumhare mummy ko acchaa nahi lagtaa." Hearing this, Sagar smiles and says, "Angel, apne mummy ko bolo ke papa aab theek hai." Vidya smiles hearing the answer. Sagar says sadly, "Vidya, abhi mujhe chalna chahiye." VP and Sanju enters in the scene and VP says to Sagar, "Tum kahi nahi jayoge. Tum aab yehi rahoge, humare saath. Maine tumhara saamaan mangwa liya hai." Sagar confusingly says, "Par papa...?!" VP says cutely, "Agar tum mujhe apne papa maante ho, toh tum manaa nahi karoge." Sagar smiles and says, "Aab meri manaa karne ki himmat bhi nahi hai." VP laughs and the others (Sanju, Sagar and Vidya) laughs too. Sanju smilingly says, "Aur main bhi yehi rahungi, Vidya ka khayal rakhne ke liye. Daadi akele toh sab kam nahi kar sakti, iss liye I'm here to help!" All smile hearing this. VP says, "Theek hai baccho. Main aab sone jaataa hoon. Bohot raat ho gayi." All nods their head smilingly and wishes good night to VP. VP goes. Sanju smilingly says to SV, "Papa ne toh khaanaa kha liya. Aab main hum tino ke liye kuch laati hoon khaane ko." SV smilingly nods their heads. Sanju goes to the kitchen. Sagar and Vidya look at each other lovingly and smile. Sagar says in a peculiar way, "Vidya hum dono hi toh bacche hai, aur aab humare baccha hoga!" Saying this, he laughs. Vidya laughs too. Sagar keeps saying to Vidya with a big smile on his face, "Tumne mujhe dunia ki sabse best gift diya hai. Main bohot khush hoon. Bohot!" Vidya smiles sweetly and says, "Tum khush toh main bhi khush! Aur humara yeh nanha guest (putting her hand on her womb) hum dono ke pyaar ko aur bhi mazbut banayega! Yeh (keeps her hand on her womb) baccha hum dono ke liye ek farishtaa hai." Sagar smiles lovingly and kisses Vidya on her forehead. Then he smiles very cutely and says, "Angel ko bhi ek kissy milna chahiye, haina?" Vidya raises her eyebrows and asks confusingly, "Matlab?" Sagar smiles, bends a little bit and kisses Vidya on her womb. Vidya smiles sweetly. Sagar straightens himself and Vidya lovingly hugs Sagar. Sagar hugs her back!!!!!!! <3

Whoa.... I'm so tired now! For this, here's the end of this part! Anyways, hope u all will like it!! Waiting for ur comments!! Do tell me about ur likes and dislikes!! Take care guys!! Love... Bidz!!! :)
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago

you know that you made me soooooo worried when you said he wasn't breath , really yaar tum dara diya maine aur haan abhi main bohot bohot bohot khush ho sagar aur vidya ke liye
and the part was so so amaizing and i was worried from what her father will do when the doctor tell hem that vidya is pregnant , what his reaction will be and now as i said i'm sooo happy for them
waiting for the next
beautifull yaar!!! i'm soo happy for SV!!!!
i was worried when doctor tell hem that vidya is pregnant lekin ab sab teek!!! i'm happy for that ke viday ke papa ne Sagar Vidya ko maaf kar diya ab tho bas SV ki shaadi ka intezar hai!!!
 aur perso SV ki engagement hai!!!ohh mujhe bi tho tayari karni hy ke mujhe  kya pehena hy etc.etc..... Hahahaha........
update soon!!!!

Edited by baloSD - 13 years ago
bidzzzzzzzzzzzzzz another super duper update ........
loved it....i wont b able to read ur updates till april 15th or so... 😭😭
n 1 more request....develop sahil-sanju track only after i come bak :P :P
That was amaaaaaaazing Bidushy!!!!!
Keep up the good work!