PPL STOP BASHING DD BASED ON SOME RUMOUR!!! - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Limitless rumours are killing the show..itni negativty kabhie nahi dekhi maine...Kabhie GC ke against and now DD ke against     ya kabhie GC v/s DD ho jaate hai..yaar they play  the most loved Maaneet..how can people who want them together target them individually..i cannot understand this POV of many...We always want them to be together on screen.....and if there is MU we cannot tolerate it..to why do many target them individually and if DD is targetted...then GC becomes ok...and when GC is targetted then DD is ok...cannot understand why this is happening...If at all these actors read the POV of many people...They may just be more comfortable to disatnce away from the show itself...will we like the show without either GC or DD...lets not waste our times for the personal lives of out actors coz that we cannot control and we cannot have any say in that as well...

sorry guys..just tired of so much happening which have no confirmation from the team or the actors ...that is spoiling the essence of GHSP..n the love we have for Maaneet...
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by archie.111

diz post wz so damn needed!!!thx buddy 😊 GC luverz found a way 2 get bak @ DD
wot 2 say,hw pathetic
🤢 bt nt 2 wry DD iz n intelligent gal n knwz well hw 2 handle her lyf
she dznt need BLOGS 2 vent out her anger or woteva crap(still cnt 4gt hz blog,can i 😡)
shez r rock star,n i hope itz a baseless senseless rumour!

No problem!!

LOL, I agree!!

These rumours need to STOP!!

DD doesn't deserve this!!

GO DD!!

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago