Fan Fictions

Beyond The Limits Of Obsesion~I~2ndThreadLinkPG152 - Page 84

-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sris calm down u sneaked out again na😆 &  loved ur the  siggy u made 😳Edited by -poornima- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divan_arshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -KaShti-

RIDAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i am standing with a stick.....to give a zor ka zatka in your head......if you dont update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i Mean it dumbo!😡

hehehehehe😆😆😆😆😳😳
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omgggggggggggggggg omggggggggggg we completed 100 pages godddd i never have evn thought of this guys i mean godd thankuuuuuuuuuu sooooooo soooooooooo mchhhhhhhhhhh i luv u alllllllllll i just cant tahnku u all enuffffff. omg thanku for ur encuragement and support i luv u all mre than infinity nd i wud specially thank shamima di also bcoz she has always encuraged me in the best possible way telng me indirectly or directly about my updates and progress. you always help me diiii wid ur comments and it really helps me wd my parts. i luv u alottttttttttt
ok so here i wrote an extra long part for all ov u seriusly this is the longest part uptill now and its dedicated to each nd everyone of u becoz i just cant thnku enuf, and zahraaaaaa lol i so know im the most worst writer ever, i evn dont update properlyyy but u all r seriusly the best that all ov u bare wd me. and ofcorse my hitler team u all know u r the bgest hitlerz force me to update all the time goshh

ok now somethng i had to clear was about armaan and shilpa. shilpa as i told b4 is a gullible girl. she is very weak and naive. she had always been that innocent one who knew nothing about all this. its simply like a person living in a small village and suddenly he is left in a big city. how will he react? shilpa is stuk, these new feelings r not merely just feelings but very strong and heavy emotions. something she never felt before, and she isnt strong enuf to fight them plus its nt the case that she wud react like ths wd everyboy, its just armaan who is affectng her so badly. as i tried to show shilpa is obsessed about armaan, just the wy he is but nt that strong and armaan understood his feelings at once but shilpa cudnt and she is stil fightng and ofcourse she has diginty thats y evenafter wantng loosng herself she tries her best to run away form him. she always runs away why? becoz she isnt like another girls also there was a point where i had shown conversation btw sid and shilpa about armaan. she knows that armaan is sids boss anyhow, and he is immensely imp to him than hhow wud she retort or reply bak to armaan she knows it cud be harmful so she just runs away. i hope u all understand.

ok herez the part im puttng my OSS on 1st page so if anyone wants to read they can get the link and 4th one is a PM coz its just a bit content containing  so if u want it tell me il pm u

herz the part hope u all like it
and plz plz plz dooo comment coz this ones really big so i want u all to comment long ones lol
luv u

CHAPTER 7

She moved her hands up feeling his well toned chest and his perfect abs and muscles, unknown of what she was doing. This was it! He harshly removed her hands from over his body and roughly turned her around, and locked the door behind. Coming closer he held her head aggressively and smacked his lips upon hers hard and wild. Taking hold of her both hands he twisted them at her back and held them with his one hand. Kissing her very hard he pushed her back with him and threw her down on the bed. Coming closer he removed her dupatta harshly and threw it away. Her back hit hard on the bed as his body pushed down harshly upon hers. She gasped in between the kiss completely unaware of what was happening. He was acting too fast, he wasn't giving her a single chance to actually gain proper consciousness and come back to her senses. He knew he affected her badly and now he was using his power to completely overpower her senses. She felt him taking off her dupatta and deepening the kiss as his mouth was hot and wild on hers she felt burning sensations roaming all over her body. Taking hold of her delicate wrists again he abruptly pinned them hard on the bed, on the opposite sides of her face. His body was crushing her delicate ones as his lips burned down her soft ones, pushing on them harder he crushed her mouth with his. His weight on her body got heavier as he showed her his dominance and power upon her. Before he could actually tear her clothes apart there was a knock on the door which brought them back to the world. Opening her eyes she realized what she was up to. She pushed him with all her strength. As he backed off, coming back to his senses they heard the knock on the door getting louder. Armaan moved away as he smirked and then smiled a little seeing her confused and worried state as he was finally succeeding in his mission to make her his. She quickly got off the bed sweating badly. She started shuddering thinking of what happened just now. She went and picked her dupatta hanging it around her neck she adjusted it properly, setting her hair she tried to calm down. He went to open the door when she got really nervous and worried. He smiled and turned around. She immediately looked away, as tears were badly forming in her eyes trying their best to make their way out of her eyes. Looking at her he said. "I think you certainly don't want anyone to see us together in a locked room, for I don't have any problem giving justification for what we were just doing right now, but I think you will surely mind it." He smirked as she looked up really scared and worried. He signaled her with his eyes to stand behind the door. She hesitantly moved and stood behind the door. Opening the door he saw a servant. "Um hello sir, I came to tell you that the dinner is ready." Before armaan could nod, he looked behind, smiling he answered. "I will not have dinner at home today. I have to go out."

"Okay sir thank you. Um sir have you seen shilpa madam. Some guests are here to meet her and Siddhant sir but I can't find her." "No I didn't see her." "Ok thank you sir, il take your leave now, good night." Armaan closed the door again to see her head lowered. He came close when she tried to go away. He placed his hand on her stomach moving it to her back he gripped her and brought her closer.

"chodo plz chodo mujhe." She struggled to push him away as tears made their way down her eyes and she started to stammer and choke. His grip lightened as he saw the tears coming out of her eyes. For the first time he felt as someone stabbed a knife in his heart. An unbearable pain started to surround his heart as he felt restless and extremely bad and worried. He felt her tears breaking him down. He had never in his life felt so vulnerable. Her tears were so strong that he was utterly shocked at the affect they were having on him. Unknowingly he tilted his head and bending down he sucked the tears ever so softly. Feeling his lips snatch those painful droplets away from her face she for the first time felt a feeling of content and relief. All her life she has only lived with her loneliness. True sid was very caring, but he had never stepped forward to wipe her tears off. She had always hidden this vulnerable side of hers from him. She didn't want him to know that even after their immense support she felt weak and alone. After her parents death her uncle took care of her as his own daughter but she had always felt alone. She had always missed her parents and cried though she knew she was hiding her tears from sid but somewhere inside she wanted him to know and wipe them off. She wanted someone to feel her pain even without her saying it. When ever she had cried she had needed someone but she was never ready to show this need to anyone. Sid had maybe never understood, he had always thought that shilpa is fine, that she had moved on in her life, that he was keeping her happy. There was a lack of emotional attachment in their relationship but she never complaint. Feeling armaan sucking off her tears for sometime she felt that he was there for her. The person she had always yearned for, the person she had always needed. He slowly sucked off her each and every tear taking her pain away. He first time understood that he 'JUST CANT' see her cry and he was shocked at his own feelings which were growing stronger and stronger day by day. She felt her tears stopping on their own as his lips removed them from her soft skin. She felt her heart getting lighter as she didn't feel scared but relaxed and contended.

"I can't see you cry, I I just cant see these tears coming out of your eyes. Don't you dare ever cry." He didn't know why but he said this. Leaving her he backed off a little disturbed with what just happened. She didn't say anything as she hurriedly barged out of the room. Moving a hand in his hair he sighed as he wrinkled his forehead. He closed his eyes trying to figure out what actually was happening with him. Being a man he very well knew what lust and obsession was, and feeling these feelings for a woman was very common, and every man went through this phase in his life. What he wasn't able to understand was that it was not just lust and obsession for him. He was not just merely obsessed about shilpa. Everyday his feelings were getting so stronger that he himself was startled now. One thing he knew was that no! it was not just lust, he just didn't want her body only. He wanted her; he wanted her in everyway possible. From her body to her soul, her heart her smile her warmth. He wanted each and everything that was related to her. The few encounters between them had cleared it that this girl was becoming his life, the most important necessity! He was drowning into her magic and he just couldn't come out. He was falling deeper and deeper for her yet he couldn't understand his own feelings. Not only physically but emotionally! He was getting attached to her emotionally. Her face was so expressive; he loved reading her each and every expression. Whenever she got scared of loosing herself to him, whenever she closed her eyes due to his affect , whenever she shuddered under him, whenever she responded so perfectly to his every touch his heart only swelled with immense happiness and content. He just couldn't put together words to describe those wonderful feelings which bubbled up in his heart just seeing her reciprocating his feelings. He was sure of this one fact that his presence his touch affected her badly, it created havoc in her whole body. Every time she just pulled him closer and left him mesmerized by her reactions and responses. No girl reacted that way, the way she does. He could always feel her heartbeat against his chest. Whenever he went closer to her everything seemed so beautiful and out of this world as if god himself is telling him that she was his. She was the creature of god who he had made only for him and she was sent down tagged as his. Her each and every gasp always forced him to lose his all senses and sink in her beauty and innocence. She was a fairy, a true angel. He had never seen a girl like her in his whole life, so beautiful yet so innocent. He had always believed that all the girls were same, bitc*** but she prove him wrong completely. It was like a blow to his ego and that's why he was trying to prove her wrong. He wanted to prove himself that she was not different but one of those sl**s but every time he tried he just felt loosing and loosing badly aand today he just couldnot do anything but accept it finally! Yes she was innocent, so innocent she was surely an angel and he knew he was the devil! He wanted to come out of these confusions this turmoil of emotions. What was happening to him?

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Closing the door behind she slid down as all their memories flashe back and tears again oozed out. She ran to her cupboard and taking out her most precious thing she jammed it with her chest and broke down crying hysterically. Looking at the photo frame she hiccupped. "ma mama pa papa a  aap to jaante ap to jaante ho na main ma main sid se main sid se pyaar karna chahti hoon us us ne aur us ke dad ne mere liye kya kuch nai kia aur aur isliye main main unka ahsan jukana chahti hoon. Main jaan jaati hoon ke Sid se shaadi karne ke baad bhi main ye ahasaan nai juka paaungi par par ma Maine uncle se waa waada KIA hai ke main kabhi uska saath nai chorungi, maa phr kyun ye sab mere saath horaha hai. Maa armaan maa armaan kyun aaya meri zindagi mein? Kyun maa kyun. Kyun jab wo mere paas aata hai to mere dil ki dharkan itni tez hojaati hai kyun main khud ko uske paas jaane se nai rokpaati kyun mera dil uska naam sunte hi dharakne lagta hai kyun who mujh par apna itna gehra asr chorraha hai kyun? Kyun main armaan ki taraf khichi jaarahi hum kyun maa. Dad aap to jaante ho na ye ghalat hai. Ye sabkch ghalat hai ghatya hai main main aisa karne ka soch bhi nai sakti nafrat horahi hai mujhe khudse par phr kyun jab armaan mere kareeb aata hai to mera apne aap par se control uthjaata hai. Kyun main khud ko kaaboo nahi karpaati. Kya horaha hai mujhe armaan ka mujh par itna gehra asarkyun horaha hai. Main kya karoon itni koshish ke baad bhi main use apne dil aur dimaag se nai nikaal paarahi kyun maa kyun." She cried badly. She knew she couldn't control herself when she was with him. She always tended to lose all her senses. Armaan affected her badly. She tried her best to control herself but she just couldn't.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

She wiped her tears as she heard a knock on her door. Opening the door she stared at him startled

"Tum tum yahaan kia karahe ho, chale jaao yahaan se." she said angrily and tried to close the door when he stopped it with his hands and forcefully stepped in. coming in he locked the door. Standing against the door he crossed his arms in a relaxed way nd giving her a sexy smile he said. "get ready we re going out."

A flabbergasted shilpa replied totally irritated "out and with you, tum sach mein paagal hogaye ho. Main tumhaare saath kaheen nai jaarai u really must be kidding."

He smiled and said in the same relaxed calm tone. "See I never force you, whenever I try taking the things in an easy way you compel me to be hard with you. Well sweetheart remember our bet. You lost and now you wil be doing whatever I wish so get ready we re going out and seriously baby I swear I mean it. Either you agree the easy way otherwise you very well know I wont mind actually not going out and spending the whole night in this room with you specially on that warm bed though the bed in my room was not that bed but these red satin sheets are far more seductive." He chuckled seeing her horrified face.

"so baby 5 minutes il wait outside and don't think ul lock the door I have smarter ways to get in and u had placed the bet so its entirely not my fault. 5 minutes remember." And he went out of the room.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seeing her wearing a red beautiful anarkali dress his heart skipped a beat as he stared at her mesmerized. She was looking utterly beautiful. He was once again spell bounded and awestricken by her beauty. He smiled looking at her angry but extremely cute face

Coming down she looked at him.

"Why are you doing this to me?" he coolly replied "well because I want you and I had told this to you before also and you very well know I will get you."

"Enough of your crap, I don't love you. A girl needs a guy who can love her, who loves her madly not a person who lusts after her damn body."

"I don't want your body I want you, only you." He just didn't know why he said this but he just said it how could he have answered this question when he himself didn't have the answer to this question.

" If I would not have seen those papers I never would have been doing this. Im really sorry sid but I have to do this for you." She went behind him and sat in the car.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Stopping the car outside a very huge and expensive restaurant he came out and opened the door for her like a true gentleman. She came out and looked around mesmerized by the view. There was a huge garden lush green with so many flowers around. There was a big fountain on the other side with colorful water falling down. It looked totally beautiful; she had never come here before.  He looked at her in a daze. The spark in her eyes made him smile genuinely

He came close and whispered in her ears huskily. "You look so beautiful when you smile and your eyes make it so difficult to resist." She gasped at their intimacy and quickly moved forward. Smiling he followed her. Armaan Malik it was after all, they got the most VIP service. The people sitting inside were no ordinary people but hi profile ones only. Armaan surely was a head turner as all the girls watched him with their mouths hung open. He was sure not for their own reputations, his guards and the strict hotel staff every one might have jumped at him uptil right now. But he was less interested, he was only interested in one girl, who was beside him getting nervous with those strong stares of the people. He looked at his lady filled with shyness and nervousness and held her hand entwining his fingers with hers. She gasped feeling his warm hand covering hers and tried to free her hand from his protective hold and whispered. "Please armaan chodo mujhe, koi dekhlega aise." "to dekhnedo, let people see to whom do you belong." He said cheekily and went forward. Coming to a corner she saw a table all alone in the middle of an area decorated with flowers and candles with beautiful balloons al round the area, she smiled looking at it, the lavender smell added to her smile. Looking at her "beautiful" he whispered to himself. He took out the seat for her like a perfect gentleman and sat opposite her looking at her getting all nervous. But before he could actually start a conversation a curly haired girl came upto them and smiled,

"shilpaaaaaa."

Shilpa looked up and sighed in relief getting up from her seat she squealed with happiness,

"Muskiiiii, omg tum tum yahaan?"

shilpa tried to act all innocent though she failed badly

. "Um um haan shilpa tum tum yahaan kya karahi hoo aur who is he?" muskan tried to join in the act.

"you you don't know him?"

"omg omg omg  arey you omg ure armaan malik, I mean armaan malik wowwww I cant believe im meeting you." Muskan said extremely excited and shocked finally noticing the person.

"heyy" he said smiling slyly very well understanding it was all shilpas plan to call her here.

"muskaan come have a seat with us na lets have dinner." Shilpa said getting all nervous and sweaty again

"haan chal im hell hungry yaar." And all of them sat again.

Shilpa tried to avoid his gaze as she could feel it totally fixed on her. Shilpa had called muskaan telling her to join her in dinner, though muskaan had asked why and what happened but she promised her to give al the details later and requested her to come. Now muskaan was getting all curious and restless, what was all this actually and what was armaan malik doing with shilpa and where was sid she spoke out when curiosity got the better of her. "So mr. malik I had heard ure coming here in Mumbai so how do you know shilpa, and what are you two doing here?"

Armaan glanced at shilpa who was busy in eating her food, or rather was trying to avoid him smiling he answered. "Well ms muskaan, shilpa and me." He stopped smiling evily when shilpa choked and abruptly cut him in between. "he is my friend muskaan, I I mean he is sids friend and has been living with us since he came from US and we became good friends and as sid is out he wanted me to feel good so he brought me out." She spoke all in one breathe scared of what he would have said. "Oh, so Mr. malik congratulations to you I heard you and ms riddhima gupta have finally accepted your relationship and I have read your article where you said you've found your girl." Muskaan stated happily. As soon as this rang in shilpa's ears she left her food as shock covered her face. She didn't knew why but she felt her heartbeat stopping as she felt something hard pierce her and tears started to form in her eyes, a feeling of immense loss covered her as she looked at muskaan shocked. Armaan was brought back to reality with the mention of riddhima's name. Riddhima, ofcourse she was his girlfriend, how could he forget her? In all these days all he could think of was shilpa and only shilpa he didn't payed attention to riddhima rather shilpa's presence and his feelings for her didn't let him remember her. For the first time he felt immense happiness gushing in his chest. Seeing her expressions he knew she was hurt, and taken aback he knew it very well. He felt really content and elated just noticing her expressions; he was feeling like a man who turned into a king from a beggar. He knew she was jealous and he didn't knew why but his heart swelled with relief and satisfaction acknowledging the fact that she has feelings for HIM. Shilpa looked back down to her food as realization strucked her, what was anyway going in her mind she could never think of him, she shall not! He was a Casanova and she knew it too well now, but why did she feel so bad and low she just couldn't justify her feelings. "Um thank you muskaan" armaan mouthed a thank you to her smiling and looking at shilpa. "You know Mr. Malik Sid and shilpa are also getting married really soon, we have not decided their marriage date yet but their engagement party was brilliant, they looked so good together, don't they make a cute couple?" muskaan asked dreamily. That was it! He felt the earth moving from underneath his feet. He was shocked, shocked beyond limits. He felt his heartbeat stop and an immense pain in his heart as if someone had stabbed a knife in it with full force. He choked as he left his food and stared at muskaan with utter shock and disbelief. His eyes grew bigger and red as his face turned a bit pale. He wanted to hear a damn NO. he wanted to know this was a dream, a nightmare. He didn't know why but he just couldn't swallow this bitter fact. He felt like destroying this whole world, killik=ng everyone right now. He felt like a monster who just wanted to tear everything apart. She was taken, NO! That was not possible; he would not let that happen. He felt the winds of jealousy taking over as he thought of shilpa as Sid's fianc. NO! he thought this mere thought killed him from inside. He was shocked to know his own reaction on knowing it, he couldn't decipher anything. He didn't know why was he feeling so vulnerable and bad, what was happening to him? He was loosing control over himself badly. "Shi Shilpa and Sid are engaged?" he asked trying not to stammer, for the first time The great Armaan Malik got weak and he himself was shocked to know this. " ofcourse theyre, and soon getting married, you didn't know?" muskaan asked. "NO! she didn't tell me." He said bitterly with gritted teeth with anger badly rising inside him as he felt something break inside. He looked at shilpa who felt vulnerable herself as she looked back in his eyes, she saw murder and only murder. She stared back scared badly, she knew armaan would never take this lightly and now she was afraid of his next action. She felt bad, bad for the firt time of being engaged to Sid, she felt a pain in her heart as she saw the same pain in his eyes. Was he affected, did he care? She couldn't stop but ask herself, shrugging her thoughts away she looked away thinking maybe she should not have called muskaan.

"Waiter, we would like to place another order." Armaan called the waiter not moving his eyes away from shilpa. "yes sir" the waiter arrived.

" We would love to have vodka." Shilpas head shot up. "Vodka but but why?"

"because we have a cause to celebrate after all its for you, for your engangement." He said bitterly and coldly. "I don't drink." She muttered slowly breaking their intense eyelock. "uff come on na shilpa it will be really really fun, armaan you order shell drink, only one shot shilpa plz for me." Muskan pleaded making a puupy face. "Muskaan par main." "Shilpa no ifs and buts plz plz plz."

"fine." She muttered unsure of herself.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

In just a couple of seconds' armaan gulped 3 down letting his anger and pain sunk in those shots. Shilpa tried one after so much pushing from muskaan and frowned because it was too strong. Muskaan giggled looking at her. Muskaan's cell rang and she excused herself, when armaan forwarded shilpa one more. "No its okay, I wont have anymore." Giving a mocking laugh he came closer and whispered. "Don't worry shilpa I won't have you drunk and then have sex with you, your fianc is safe. I know you must be waiting to lose yourself to him again when he comes, but too bad baby control yourself for some more time." She looked at him with anger rising inside her. How could he even think of it! Armaans phone buzzed when he also excused himself. She felt disgusted and hell angry on the recent events occurring in her life, not able to control herself anymore she gulped down 5 shots more.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

On his way he collided with someone, "oh um sorry."

"Don't be armaan" said muskaan

"Oh hey lets go"

"Um armaan no can you please tell shilpa that its an emergency and ive to go, and I hope youll take her home." She said in a hurry.

"Um sure, any problem?" "No just have some imp. Work to do."

"O ok bubbye."

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Coming to the table he frowned and then his mouth widened with shock. There were 6 empty shots placed near shilpas seat and he got worried as he remembered he and muskaan had 3 and 3 equally and there's were placed on their sides. "Shilpa noooooo."

Spotting her smiling at the manager he ran towards him and took hold of her wrist as she frowned. Bidding a bye he dragged her out of the hotel and forcefully pushed her in the car. Driving back home somehow he got off the car to find her push open the door and jumping in delight. He stared at her smiling mesmerized by her beauty and her innocence. Taking hold of her he picked her in his arms as she protested and took her to her room. Putting her down he turned when she tightly held his hand and pulled him towards her. "Armaan I want you." She whispered ever so lightly shocking him beyond limits. "I hate you armaan malik, I so hate you, why are you doing this to me, why armaan? I hate you! You you love someone, Why armaan? Why do you love that that ridika no riddhima?" she asked with frustration and a cute pout on her face. Looking straight in her eyes he said smiling, "I don't love her" he simply said, he was again drowning in the depth of those two powerful innocent eyes. He didn't know when and how but she became his need and necessity as she was turning it impossible for him to live without her. Coming closer, he placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer. She gasped as her front jammed with his hardcore chest and she again felt those strong sensual emotions taking control of her. She placed her palm on his face. Tracing her delicate fingers down, she moved her hand down feeling his skin. She could feel him in taking sharp breathes. His body got stiff as he felt her hand seductively moving down his face. He felt shivers passing through his whole body. He closed his eyes instantly feeling blissful. Touching his lips she felt him groan, she caressed his lips with her fingers. That was it! He just couldn't control himself anymore; she was awakening his demons badly. Taking hold of her hand, he twisted it around her back and smacked his lips hard upon hers. She gasped between the hot searing kiss. His lips crushed her soft petals as he extracted the entire lush out. Taking his other hand he took hold of her head and pulled it, tilting her head he deepened the kiss. Taking her other hand she moved it into his hair caressing them as she willingly kissed him back. He moved his tongue in her mouth as their tongues fought for dominance, taking in each other's saliva. She caressed his hair driving him mad to the edge. Breaking the hard kiss he tried to take off her dupaata when she pushed him back and giggled, showing him his tongue she ran away dimming the lights of the room she smiled slyly.

Do listen to this song lol I swear it took me 1 hour to decide which song to take up hehe so here you go sonia ur suggestion lol

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me

Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me

Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

She came forward as she moved her hips seductively, moving her body she twirled around. Placing her hands on her body se moved them up and down sensually as she smiled and came closer. He stared at her with his mouth hung open. Looking at her seductive moves he felt terribly wild as his body felt goosebumps all around. He knew nothing but that this night would be fuc*** hard fo him.

Ah Zara Zara .. Oooo Ooo Ooo Touch Me Touch Me Touch MeAh Zara ZaraKiss Me Kiss Me Kiss MeAh Zara ZaraHold Me Hold Me Hold MeAh Zara ZaraOooo Ooo Ooo

Coming forward she held his collars, pulling him closer, she sang coming closer to his ears she breathed heavily and took his earlobe in her mouth biting it sensually. At once he pushed her away, turning her around he pulled her closer with his hand on her stomach. Jamming her back with his front, he removed her hair from one side. Pushing her duppata away he kissed her bare shoulder hungrily as he pushed down her shirt a bit. Kissing her wildly he traced his lips down her neck to her nap. He teethed her skin as he bit her violently. She moaned loudly as he reddened her skin leaving a love bite. Not able to control those sexual feelings inside her she pushed him and ran away, making him sigh with frustration.

Bin Tere Sanam Is Jahan MeinBeqkaar HumDum Da Dum Da DumBin Tere Sanam Is Jahan MeinBeqkaar Hum

She climbed the bed as she took off her dupatta and threw it on his face. Pushing it away he came and pulled her leg making her fall. Coming on the bed he kneed towards her when she moved back giggling and quickly got off the bed before he could catch her.

Touch Me Touch Me Touch MeAh Zara ZaraKiss Me Kiss Me Kiss MeAh Zara ZaraHold Me Hold Me Hold MeAh Zara ZaraOooo Ooo Ooo

Standing on the silky soft furry carpet she danced displaying all her curves properly as he could see her hips floating in the air, and the soft movements of her bosoms turning him badly. She herself didn't know what havoc she was creating in hi body.

(I Love The Way You Touchin Me, Feeling MeBoy Im Gonna Be RebellingBoy My Little Secrets Gonna Let You KnowThat Wen You Put Your Arms Around MeI Love The Way You Surround MeOh Boy I M Gonna Loose Control)

Coming forward he took hold of her wrist and pulled her closer. Taking hold of her head he pulled her hair tilting her head. He took her skin in his mouth as he placed his lips on her throat. She groaned as he bit her violently. Tracing his lips down he kissed her hungrily and wildly. She moaned burning in the fire of passion and obsession. He came down to her cleavage as he bit her hard. Groaning she pulled his hair as she placed her lips on his neck.

Tere Hi Tera Hi Intezaar HaiMujhe To Bas Tujhse Pyaar HaiTera Hi Tera Abb Khumaar HaiKhud Pe Na Mere Ikhtiyaar Hai

Kissing him she turned around, having his back face her. She sensually moved her hands forward moving them in front of his chest she bit his neck makin him groan. Turning her around, he abruptly brought her forward as he pushed her hard towards the wall. She winced as her back hit the wall hard. Coming forward he jammed his body with hers, not even letting air pass through. She tried to move away when he placed his both hands on the opposite side of the walls. Staring into her eyes he brought his face closer as she gasped seeing the passion want and wildness in his eyes. Placing his hands on her waist he pulled her closer, his face just an inch apart. He kissed her wild all over her face, wetting her forehead, her eyes, her nose her cheeks and finally smacked his lips upon hers hard and violent. She moaned as he bit her lower lip sucking her lips hard he demanded entrance in her mouth. She opened up for him as sh snaked her hands on her waist moving them up she unbuttoned his shirt. She pushed him back as she turned him around.

Bin Tere Sanam Is Jahan MeinBeqkaar HumDum Da Dum Da DumBin Tere Sanam Is Jahan MeinBeqkaar Hum Touch Me Touch Me Touch MeAh Zara ZaraKiss Me Kiss Me Kiss MeAh Zara ZaraHold Me Hold Me Hold MeAh Zara ZaraOooo Ooo Ooo

Placing her hands on his shirt she pulled it out and threw it away, turning him around she placed his hands on her stomach as she engulfed in his embrace pressing her back with his front, she rubbed her face with his as she moved seductively her body making movements over his. He placed his hands on her bare arms and sensually moved them down feeling her skin; he felt shivers running up and down his body. He couldn't control himself anymore, this was it just it.

Once Time Touch Me Like ThisI Like What You WantWhat You Give Its A RiskTwo Time Touch Me Like ThisTogether Wanna Fasa D Style The Way Tat A LoverThree Time Touch Me By FarGets Over Here Comes The Crazy With Me In My CarIts One Time Touch Me Like ThisI Know Wat You Want, Wat You Can, Wat You Say.. My Lover

Turning her around, he picked her up in his arms, walking towards the bed he threw her down. Kneeling down he came forward as she started to lean down. Placing her hands on the bed he moved forward as she leaned downer and she fell down with her body properly lying on the bed and his body pressing hard upon hers. She moved and turned him around. Tracing his manly jaw with her hand she seductively moved her body upon his.

Yeh Dard-E-Dil To Ho Na AgarSataye Abb Dooriyon Ka GumBehek Jaye Na Yeh KadamHai Tujhe Meri Jaan Ki Kasam ) ….. 2 Bin Tere Sanam Is Jahan MeinBeqkaar HumDum Da Dum Da DumBin Tere Sanam Is Jahan MeinBeqkaar Hum

She moved upon him, kissing his chest sensually letting her lips make him go crazy. That was it he turned her around. Taking her hands he pinned them to the bed. Coming down he wildly kissed her as she pushed her head back closing her eyes drowning in his passion. He kissed her face showering it with wet passionate kisses. Coming down he burnt her throat with his violence as he bit her hardly all over coming down to her throat and her cleavage. He took her bosoms in his hand as he pulled them out. She shuddered with immense pleasure, coming up he looked in her eyes, her breaths touching the peak. He whispered huskily "say it shilpa just say it, tell me you want me, only me." "She looked up in his eyes and whispered in a voice barely audible. "I want you, I want you Armaan, I need you." And that was it as he joined his lips with hers capturing her soft rosy petals into a fierce hot kiss. He kissed her hard and passionately breaking from one kiss to the other till he felt her not responding anymore. He smiled and broke the kiss only to find her sleeping peacefully, in his embrace. She dozed off due to the affect of the drink. He smiled at his angel, kissing her forehead he let his lips linger there for a long time, feeling her skin he felt heavenly. Moving off he looked at her face as all their memories flashed again and suddenly with that came the most shocking fact of his life she was engaged to sid. He saw their photo frame placed on the side table he stared at it and then her. He needed no explanation now, she was his, only his and nobody could snatch her away showing a ring only.

Coming down to her level, he kissed her cheek and said with full confidence and determination in his voice. "Just on the basis of this stupid ring no one can take you away from me. You were mine and only mine, and il make you mine in everyway possible. Nobody can claim you, you only and only belong to me, you are all mine, and nobody can dare touch you. And after this I have no doubts neither do I need any explanation, youre engaged to him ms shilpa not married and I will go to any extent to make sure that you don't marry him. Shilpa malhotra only belongs to Armaan Malik"

plzz plz do comment and press the like button
ur comments mean alot
luv u
Rida😳
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i'm the 1st one to comment🥳
1st of i want to give u a big hug🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
u made me wait a lot for this part but the waiting was worthy dear😳
i am speechless
u have carried out Shilpa feelings & her situation well not hers but Armaan's too
i love ur style of writing it is different & special
it was sooo haaaaawwwwwwwwwtttttttttttttt u r really BSR no doubt baba😆 i am 100% sure may more than that...
Armaan is understands taht he is falling for Shilpa aweee
Shilpa cried Armaan couldn't see it only she felt very nice when he suckdeher tears &  made her feel better Shilpa is Shilpa when she is with Armaan only he have seen the real Shilpa
Shilpa felt bad when she came to know about riddhima i loved the way she got jealous
Armaan also felt very bad when he knew shilpa is engaged to sid
Zara Zara touch me touch me one what will i say about it
i drooling on my avi imagining the situation 😆
shilpa is so cute &  adorable when she is drunken
they way She said to Armaan i need to Armaan oyye hoyye marjawa😳😆
Armaan will got give Shilpa to sid he will fight to get her
i am so happy loved the way Armaan said to shilpa that i don't want her body but her 😳😆
he has madely fallen in love with her
i llllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveee u rrrrriiiiiiiiidddddddddddu
thanx for giving such an awesome update
really loved it
i knew u r a good ff writer i have irritated u a lot to write this ff but now u understood it was for good na
ur hardwork really paid off
it is the most longest part u wrote it is the best &  my fav part among them all which u have written
keep it up
continue giving us hot parts & a lot more surprises like this
update the next part soon
now i am really excited to read next part don't worry will keep on irritating u for the next part
Edited by -poornima- - 13 years ago
divan_arshi thumbnail
😉ok i m bck 2 comment on d part😆😆

rida it was amazing... i felt sooooooooo contented wen armaan realized dt he not just want her body but her..n his determination dt she belongs to him and only him...and he will make shilpa his....awwwwwwwwww😳

thou subah uth k shilpa ko jhatka lagega😆😆 bt wud love 2 c wat armaan do now.. 😳😳felt so happy dt armaan dint took advantage of her slpn n all..😳😳

shipla needs 2 realize dt sid wont be happy this way...😊😊

loved dt both realize dt dey want each other... thou shilpa stl controlling herslf..cz of sid🤢🤢
n realization stuck her wen she was tipsy😆😆 bt wud love 2 c till how long she controls herslf😆and wen she surrenders herslf😳

hayeeeeeeeeee kab aaega woh din wen dey will realize the love they have for each other😍 and confess d same😍 alrdy sapne dekhne laging mein😆😆😳

loved it... 👏

this is for d msg u wrote above... :

u r one of d cutest and one of d strong writer... love d way u write... so dont say u r worst...
yea we hav 2 wait😛 bt its worth waiting😳😳😳

thanks for writing for us👏👏

n yea please do pm me d part 4... 😊 n dont wry abt my age...its 24😆😆

mein toh bhul hi gai thi k u ne meko part bheja hua hai n mene comment bhi kiya tha😆😆
age u c😆😆

still thank u🤗
Edited by kash_arsh - 13 years ago
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG
super hot part dear
aag dono taraf se lagi hai par jalenge riddhima or sid
can't wait to see what will Armaan do now
plz update next part sooner
i think jab morning hoga tab jo prolouge mein bataya tha wo hoga
u r a damn good writer dear
love u so much
sravz23 thumbnail
wonderful.
continue sooon.
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😳
*edited*

that was just awesum..
loved it soo much
so finally realization sunk in for both of them that dey do NEED each other..
hope sid realizes it soon too😉

by the way i was shocked n surprised (pleasantly😉) that u updated so early n thank u for that...
continue soon lov yaa tc😃

Edited by Oo_SuKaSh_oO - 13 years ago
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG
super hot part dear
aag dono taraf se lagi hai lol
can't wait to see what will Armaan do now
plz update next part sooner
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wooooooowwwwwwwwwoooooooowowwwwwwwwwwwooooooooowwww!

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lllllooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeee ittttttt

first I thought.....i will just post a "Good" thats it!

But when i read it completely........

GOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!

Thatttt waasssssssssss soooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooo sooooooo sexyyyy!!!!

Sexy Armaan Sweet Shilpa!

🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️

I am at loss o words.....

🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️

Too good Rida.......🤗

🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️🤪☺️

God Bless you!
Keep Writing! :D
tc!