DISCUSS GIFTH 2011 HERE: Video link pn Pg.4 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u Armu4eva and Bonnefile for updates and the links😃

and what am i hearing they didn't let our sushi speak😡😡 idk what can we do about this ekteeeeee🤢..ughhhhh why do they always keep television actors below movie actors?? aren't they actors too and are entertaining the audience just like the movie acctors. i just never get the mentality of it and if given an award everyone should be given time for a thank you speech because it's their moment. ughhh i hate ekteeee for ruining sushi's moment😔😡

coming to the performances, both sushi and anki were fab👍🏼 ankita was the best among the other two girls and just loved her attitude and dance. she was looking so pretty and looking so good with ranveer too😍😍 they actually make a nice pair😳 sushant's performance was really fun to watch and was really good. he was looking extra hot and sexxyy in black and golden ☺️😍

i wish they had introduced them in the beginning of the performance but that was just so annoyin for them to not introduce any of them....againnn stupid ekteeeee😡 she has totally forgotten that PR is giving her the trp's/money and it's fully because of Sushita and showing such biasss🤢
No offence but who the heck cares about some 35 yr long friendship.. I didnt even know it existed 😕

Ekta seems to have used this platform for her own personal stuff, like OMG what a retarded act, I felts bad that sushant had to dance in that lame friendship act.. Nonetheless he looked really cute and was the best among the guys

And the whole 1 film newcomer  with 3 popular tv leading ladies was soo downgrading.. gosh ranvir 🤢
I wished sushant had danced with the girls instead... 

anywyas.. ekta should realize that the success she enjoys today is because of tv and give more credence to these tv actors instead of sucking up to teh film ppl

all the film ppl looked like they were paid to attend the event.
Ankita looked gorgeous, she was the best in all the three girls ...
Ranveer looked really cheap when he was dancing with her , he was like ewww ...  like a gunda .. did not like him one bit ...

I did not like Sushant's act ..Why is a great dancer like him given such a silly act .He should have been given a solo act or one with some bollywood heroine ..but then these bollywood girls are so lazy ,  they won't be able to match up ...

About not giving Tv artists importance , shame on Ekta ..PR is making her all the money these days ..she  should remember that ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
urggh despised ranveer
loved anki thoguh
does nay1 have vids of sush havent seen his parts
i missed the whole award function except for Red Carpet and 15mins of main event like till prachi's performance..i kinda guessed how TV stars will be treated but again thought no it is Ekta's function and considering previous one it will be even moreee better but the previous one was actually great compared to dis(frm wat i read and saw frm startign)

my 2cents
1)W*H sushant-Ankita were not even showed in the Red carpet?and Dolly was given soo screen space 🤬  i dun think even Nandish-Rashmi were also showed..i gotta see only Anki saying wanted dialogue dats it :((

2)i seriously hated sajid's sentence on TV stars esp Per Day one.w*f no offence but it was actually like a insult to dem like dey work every day for money and even if dey dun work one day it'll be tough for dem..
i actually dun lke sajid at all..he has the least sense of speaking abt celebs..i mean Ranbir-Imran who are newcomers have much sense abt talking of celebs dan dis guy..

i wanna see Ankita's performance so badly..she was luking beautiful and i lke dat song..

p.s...i didnt even like how Harshad-Anupriya sitting very back and it luked like corner seats
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
heres the YT link for Ankita-Ragz-Mahi-Ranveer performance

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONtmcnUpb9s[/YOUTUBE]
Here's Sushant's performance. I loved both Sushant and Ankita's performances, Ankita looks gorgeous

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4WclZFGNEU[/YOUTUBE]
I hope Sushant got paid for that performance..

tv actors are alot better than bollywood actors.....

tv actors work alot harder..not easy doing daily soaps..

shame on ekta..but what goes around..comes around....

hope to see Sushant as famous DIRECTOR....then lets get even ekta....

and pls...ekta..start praying/consulting yr astros etc..starting yr shows/films with certain letters for good luck.......revenge is sweet....😉

disclaimer....no offence to her fans..