Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

DISCUSS GIFTH 2011 HERE: Video link pn Pg.4 (Page 13)

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanu and Bonnefille!

I need to watch awards now. Any way were Sushant and Ankita interviewed on red carpet??

Hmm I not surprised to know how badly were television actors treated seriously if they didn't wanted them to talk then why give award to them in first place. Confused Seems like TV awards category  was treated like a technical awards category.  Even last time during star plus program television actors were treated like this only.

Edited by nishr - 06 March 2011 at 10:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

Thanks for the update Tanu and Bonnefille!

I need to watch awards now. Any way were Sushant and Ankita interviewed on red carpet??

Hmm I not surprised to know how badly were television actors treated seriously if they didn't wanted them to talk then why give award to them in first place. Confused Seems like TV awards category  was treated like a technical awards category.  Even last time during star plus program television actors were treated like this only.

Only Anky was shown to be interviewed to repeat a few famous lines.. Sushant wasnt shown i think on Red Carpet Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodynebonnefille

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
guys let me know when some1 posts hq vid/youtube vid of sushita anki's dance nd sush winning
 so i can edit the title
CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thank u Armu4eva and Bonnefile for updates and the linksBig smile

and what am i hearing they didn't let our sushi speakAngryAngry idk what can we do about this ekteeeeeeDead..ughhhhh why do they always keep television actors below movie actors?? aren't they actors too and are entertaining the audience just like the movie acctors. i just never get the mentality of itWacko and if given an award everyone should be given time for a thank you speech because it's their moment. ughhh i hate ekteeee for ruining sushi's momentUnhappyAngry

coming to the performances, both sushi and anki were fabThumbs Up ankita was the best among the other two girls and just loved her attitude and danceApprove. she was looking so pretty and looking so good with ranveer tooDay DreamingDay Dreaming they actually make a nice pairEmbarrassed sushant's performance was really fun to watch and was really good. he was looking extra hot and sexxyy in black and golden BlushingDay Dreaming

i wish they had introduced them in the beginning of the performance but that was just so annoyin for them to not introduce any of them....againnn stupid ekteeeeeAngry she has totally forgotten that PR is giving her the trp's/money and it's fully because of Sushita and showing such biasssDead

ByteMebonnefille

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
No offence but who the heck cares about some 35 yr long friendship.. I didnt even know it existed Confused

Ekta seems to have used this platform for her own personal stuff, like OMG what a retarded act, I felts bad that sushant had to dance in that lame friendship act.. Nonetheless he looked really cute and was the best among the guys

And the whole 1 film newcomer  with 3 popular tv leading ladies was soo downgrading.. gosh ranvir Dead
I wished sushant had danced with the girls instead... 

anywyas.. ekta should realize that the success she enjoys today is because of tv and give more credence to these tv actors instead of sucking up to teh film ppl

all the film ppl looked like they were paid to attend the event.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Ankita looked gorgeous, she was the best in all the three girls ...
Ranveer looked really cheap when he was dancing with her , he was like ewww ...  like a gunda .. did not like him one bit ...

I did not like Sushant's act ..Why is a great dancer like him given such a silly act .He should have been given a solo act or one with some bollywood heroine ..but then these bollywood girls are so lazy ,  they won't be able to match up ...

About not giving Tv artists importance , shame on Ekta ..PR is making her all the money these days ..she  should remember that ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 March 2011 at 2:25pm

star_wars

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
urggh despised ranveer
loved anki thoguh
does nay1 have vids of sush havent seen his parts

star_wars

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
i missed the whole award function except for Red Carpet and 15mins of main event like till prachi's performance..i kinda guessed how TV stars will be treated but again thought no it is Ekta's function and considering previous one it will be even moreee better but the previous one was actually great compared to dis(frm wat i read and saw frm startign)

my 2cents
1)W*H sushant-Ankita were not even showed in the Red carpet?and Dolly was given soo screen space Censored  i dun think even Nandish-Rashmi were also showed..i gotta see only Anki saying wanted dialogue dats it :((

2)i seriously hated sajid's sentence on TV stars esp Per Day one.w*f no offence but it was actually like a insult to dem like dey work every day for money and even if dey dun work one day it'll be tough for dem..
i actually dun lke sajid at all..he has the least sense of speaking abt celebs..i mean Ranbir-Imran who are newcomers have much sense abt talking of celebs dan dis guy..

i wanna see Ankita's performance so badly..she was luking beautiful and i lke dat song..

p.s...i didnt even like how Harshad-Anupriya sitting very back and it luked like corner seatsOuch

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 06 March 2011 at 9:05pm

star_warsbonnefille

Go to top