Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

PriDa OS: A Second Chance At Love(For Khush) (Page 4)

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khwaish.e.arsh

Maham !!

wonderful OS this was ..Totally Pridaistic..from start to finish..their fights , arguments , pri carrying her in arms , dancing , kissing and and totally loved their convo at the end ...this wat i call a love- story...superbClap

i wish khusi ka b'day saal mein 365 baar aata ..toh humein roz aisi dhamakedar daawat milti ...itni saari pridalicious treats ....

waise aaj ke din khushi poore ek din ki ho gayi thi..toh uski treat kahan hai ??Wink..
bolo bolo tell tell ??...
hehehe me evn bigger bhukkad den Jai Chawla wen it cums to Prida LOL

w8ng fr more Prida stories frm u

--khwahishSmile

Khwahisssshhhh... Dont be so nice to me... Very humbled by the fact that you liked this so much....

@Khush's bithday: Hahahaha.. Thank God that cant happen.. i would be a goner trying to keep up LOL

Uhhh... yeah no present for the one day old thing...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

M......... Hey Khush.. 

Khush is in Love (imagine me with 3 hearts going gol gol around my head)LOL......with You. You are right...you are an adorable bachcha.....Thanks for this fantabulous birthday treat. Kya kya kya! You are actually being THIS nice to me in public! Haye rabbaaaa.... It's my lucky day too then :P btw i CANT imagine you with 3 hearts going gol gol around your head.. It's too unreal.. ROFL

Will post longer comment when I get time to breathe..... Yes yes, still waiting Tongue

And M..."It's complicated"!!!!!???Ermm.......wait till I whack you on thisTongue. I swear again i was not being naughty about that.. u really dont trust me at all do you :P

Love
Khush.

jakhushi

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchan.S

Such a wonderful OS Maham
wonderful to read prida fighting around ... it had all the emotions...anger,confusion,pain,love....

Wat a treat to read such OS and that to on the occasion of Khushi's birthday 

Loved it to the core

Thanks alot Kanchan.. really glad to know you liked this... Thanks again.. Smile

LazyKid

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devil_Of_Heaven

maham..... it was fabulous buddy....
loved every single scene.....
really dont have words right now....
superb....

_mah

Thanks so much Mah... really glad to know you liked it so much.. Smile
...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyo

MaHam, that was superb sizzling OS.. Loved it to the core..  Well, me again.. have to have to repeat it that you're a gifted writer. Loved how beautifully & expressively emoted there feelings and relating with the back drop sequence'. It is the intensity you have in your write-ups.. Starting with PriDafistic fights and ending with the lovelyiest, beautiful converse.. Purely adorable and Pri leading Damz second time (at the end) that was Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming........sigh

Thanks to the Khushiez, specially.. wish her aloads of moreSmile'

PS: Maham; afta reading this OS I got 1 more teen ka tadka point..Embarrassed many thanks to you again...

Hey Sana.. Thank you so much for your kind words.. errr ummm @ intensity really dont know what to say to that except thank you.. . glad you liked the end so much too... i wanted to keep it simple.. Smile

jakhushi

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya18

very nice OS
Fantastic work

Thanks Supriya Smile
jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
M....

This SS and PriDa's plight in it reminded me of a particular song.... " Bolo Na kya Hua ". Remind me to share that with you.
Sometimes...love takes a long roundabout way to find itself back....this was one of those cases. 

Loved their caustic interchanges....reminded me of the initial days of PriDa. They took One - Up Man-ship to an art formTongue. And that line on Pri's hold of her as if his life depended on it....lovely. Infact thoroughly enjoyed their conversations throughout this story...

Loved the plot, loved how you gave it your special touch and made a lyrical journey, albeit a different one for 2 people.....who will always be One entity...PriDa.

Thanks so much M for this special effort....I dont deserve it...but heck....if I can read some awesome stories on PriDa...I am not complainingWink.

Hugs for all your expressions of friendship.

Khush.

...Maham...

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

M.... Hi again.. 

This SS and PriDa's plight in it reminded me of a particular song.... " Bolo Na kya Hua ". Remind me to share that with you. Uhh okay.. sincerely hoping it was released after my birth TongueLOL
Sometimes...love takes a long roundabout way to find itself back....this was one of those cases. 

Loved their caustic interchanges....reminded me of the initial days of PriDa. They took One - Up Man-ship to an art formTongue. And that line on Pri's hold of her as if his life depended on it....lovely. Infact thoroughly enjoyed their conversations throughout this story... Haha glad you liked that line... have always felt like that when it comes to PriDa.. you know my obsession my hands ROFL glad you liked all the conversations too..

Loved the plot, loved how you gave it your special touch and made a lyrical journey, albeit a different one for 2 people.....who will always be One entity...PriDa. Glad you liked it all.. Uhhh lyrical journey... how in the world did i do that.. Confused

Thanks so much M for this special effort....I dont deserve it...but heck....if I can read some awesome stories on PriDa...I am not complainingWink. OHHH? now somebody is going i dont deserve it? Who was the one with all that emotional blackmail in the form of being oh so understanding about me not wanting to write an OS and then the open requests?? 'i dont deserve it' yeah right.. as if you wouldnt have murdered me if i hadnt written the OS for you..

Hugs for all your expressions of friendship. hahaha.. hugs back..

Khush.

jakhushi

Go to top