Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

ChandNi /ArAv AT- Tu Hi Hai Mera Apna (Page 125)

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hahaha nahi J :)

Main bilkul theek nahi hoon ... Mera toh band baj gaya hai rofl its time to make a NEW PETITION TOPIC ROFL ROFL ROFL!

I'll wait for tomo's epi . I still have lil hope left..maybe they're doing this so that niru is easily accepted by chandu's family! Sigh!

Niru looked pretty too today rofl i don like how they make her look normal when she 's with chandu and make her extra pretty wen she's with sarja hahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
oye she is always pretty around chandu and normal around sarja LOL.....

that blue and green combo sutied her very well, well rem when both of them were waving hands at each other on monday ?? Niru was looking comepletely different as they made little changes in same hairstyle and she literally glowed ....................

ROFLOL

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yess yess i can see a change in her hairstyle...! her skin loooks so glowyy infront of sarja :D ROFL!! maybe its just a pyaar ki nishaniWacko

HAHAHAAH! i am losing my senses!! :P
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
plecch dont say that ................i wont be able to take it ..........

ROFLOL

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dv-hott

Rofl...shikha u r so famous & imp!
Ppl have d time to dig out ur such old posts. Lolz. Wish even i too held ur imp;)
Anyways bk in that article pic did not look appealing to me. Even i wanted someone hotter but after seeing her intro shot with ab in sbs my opinin changed. Now i like d petite & cute girl.
Abt d bashing bit..so true shikha..u must have read d comments in so many segs& pics of monayajun how they react. Shws how much they really respect jun.

ROFL siaaa i hope tu bhi mere jaisi phamous ban jaye ek din...ja mera ashirwad tere saath haiLOL

ROFL i knw that post is decembers!Shocked and it was my first reaction! i didnt like her show jamunia and all the pics of her show were bad! the character made her look so pale and dull!!

but yess my reacction changed wen i saw a merged vm on AB and BK! they really looked cute in it!!

and YESS I TAKE MY WORDS BACKK! bhavna is beautiful and cute ! and looks good opposite Arjun! she is beautiful inside out which shows on her face...such glowyyy skin she hasEmbarrassed

don get m started on monayajun segments babesWinkROFL
ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
wat shud we do J! any idea? lets make a thread? request petetion thread and i will inbox JP?
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
sure Shikz..... we will spam PMMKA fb , .... i am there but it has only 500 or so members ............

may be make one big petition here itself

ROFLOL

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
cool u make it na!

i have no experience with it!! we will post on imagines wall we will post on pmmka wall and pm to JP too !!! huhhhhhh!! will pm kapil too ROFLROFLROFL...

LimitLessFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index