Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

ChandNi /ArAv AT- Tu Hi Hai Mera Apna (Page 116)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun_dez

shikha n sia... bas yaar... dnt talk abt rati.... y do v need to talk abt sum othr actress wen v r happy wit arav pairing???

n surbhi, extremely sorry on their behalf... v wont talk abt rati here... but v wud appreciate if mjhtians/ artians give us a privacy in our own forum n nt keep peekin o stalkin as to wat v ppl discuss......
dear privacy to call someone virus ..??????.....u guys are really great....what if we start doing the same in paradise about u guys........?????.......will u allow us........ and sorry is a tissue paper ........use it ..and ....throw it........i just wish mods are assigned to the forum........and they will definitely give u privacy to say such things......what u say is called direct attack.......which directly call a warning level increase if u dont know .......and dear dont forget that the show has jun in it.......and most of the  arjun fans here even are mayurians..........so its not actually stalking .......aise hi forum mein rotate karte hue dikh jaata hain............

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
omgg yess i remember that AB interview where he said that lankans are ravans ROFL! frankly i didnt like how he turned a cricket match into a Religious thing!

but nooo ppl wont bash him! so blindly in loweee i tell uu!!

i saw wassup tv and karan kundra bashed pakistan on his fb and fans got offened and then he deleted them only! i wish AB fan page does the same!!
dv-hott Senior Member
dv-hott
dv-hott

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Surbhi i won't talk of her but also give ur friends who stalk & pm u not to talk bad abt bhavna too.
It's a give & take situation. They shud also learn to respect all.

Shikha i'l come aftr d epi. Evn i want to see tht intv wht actually she said coz last time too they misconstrued her words.
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

heyy surbhi we arent talking bout Rati :S

i don know... but lil knowledge is a dangerous thing...

btw thats a nice siggy !!Embarrassed
i am not a fool dear that u can fool me around.........tell me who is DQ then and whom were u calling viruses my dear...........

well i expect the least......after 4 to 5 page discussions when the same thin g is repeated........than there is no meaning of asking u guys here........i must take a leave now.......

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
J can u do the written update for yest? i forgot the details of the episode?LOL
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
exactly shikha , woh smart hai bolega tho aw how cute, he making jokes and all ( i rem saying he was smart in that article ) , and when the gal did not say anthing at all , bus tut pado on her ..... ewwwwwwwwwww

guys we have other things to discuss , well wat do u guys think they will show us today
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dv-hott

Surbhi i won't talk of her but also give ur friends who stalk & pm u not to talk bad abt bhavna too.
It's a give & take situation. They shud also learn to respect all.

Shikha i'l come aftr d epi. Evn i want to see tht intv wht actually she said coz last time too they misconstrued her words.
do they anytime did in mjht forum........i even dont know where are they actually saying........and why do u have to need to take these matters in this thread.......is this thread there for discussing all this.......come to our paradise ......we are on 239 thread and it's clean..........
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
shikz , i dont rem much , most of that was of sarja , and if i dont cover it properly his fans will feel sad and thnk we are biased , i dont want them to think inthat way , when its not

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ROFLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index