Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

FILMFARE: BACHCHANS & HR Upset Pg 69 UPDT (Page 82)

tulsi003 Goldie
tulsi003
tulsi003

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I don't like how the pattern is going though. It has only been SRK and Hrithik winning and Amitabh has won 2. They need to give other people chances.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stars4u

stars4u Senior Member
stars4u
stars4u

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stars4u

Originally posted by stars4u

Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Originally posted by bolly007

Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Bolly, sorry but I cant understand what you are saying rather typing. So im unable to respond.
what do you mean? u wrote that why don't they put the results up in order on a website and i responded why wud they do that??? that will humilliate the nominees! furthermore the results are announced during the actual award function!

Bolly I didnt ask them to put up in any order. Golden words are not to be repeated is a saying that I used as a joke. So you asked me Golden words? I said chalo Silver words, as a joke.

Looks like you and I are in different wavelengths. Its tough to crack a joke and its even more tough when you have to explain what the jokes mean, so lets not discuss this further.
i think i by accident answered stars4u, newayy lets just say that u cannot state an opinion as a fact, and no one knows whats right or wrong, according to me, there is no need to fake the awards!! as popular actors and films get all the votes anyway

3 idiots biggest hit of indian cinema ....y it didnt get best actor n actress awards...... is big b biggest star than aamir now?....is vidya biggest star than kareena? (hmm i thing its the only post where i  am supporting kareena)...... which swept away  awards........

audiences r not dumb to give aamir or kareena awards for performances like 3idiots, aamir did get it for lagaan, even though he hates filmfare and sued them that year 

so audiences r dumb to give srk awards for dtph, mnik......hrithik for dhoom2......sk for dabang..........kat for tmk/rajneeti ....akshay for sik..........preity for khnh when urmila was nominated for bhoot..... the list is long(not talking  abt FF only but every award show).
ok these awards do not belong to FF, except for hrithik's from DHOOM 2, alsooo that still does not prove ur point., what will anyone get by giving wrong awards???? one can say that aamir does not get as many awards as skr because he does not have the same popularity or one can says that sallu does not get as many awards as srk becuase he does not know how to act as well and only does dumb comedies, audiences vote for actors they feel have done well in these awards, i do not see why will the FF people change it , u can speculate, but cannot say it is a fact!!! according to me they are genuine, can u give me one good reason y u feel that the FF people change the winners?

when every awards are faking y cant FF...when whole country is faking y cant FF......."popular actors and films get all the votes anyway" now dont tell me film which is popular that film actors / actress will get awards ..........it doesnt hold true every year..........sometimes they will give award to actor/actress who had biggest hit that year(whether they r award worthy per or not)....sometimes to actors/actress who had flops that year (whether its worth or not)........there is no consistency/......either they should give awards to popular ones or to actor who has acted well that year despite hit or flop and there must be only one award for best actor/actress even jury's are part of  public .......i dont agree with this"aamir does not get as many awards as skr because he does not have the same popularity" even big b was huge popular in his hey times than other actors then y he didnt get maximum awards ............well i am not expecting u to agree/disagree with me ........its my opinion n will stand by that...........
Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I think this character that he played in Guzaarish meant so much to him.. maybe that's why! I'm just hoping he keeps on delivering such great performances.. Goodluck to him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsi003qwwwNuktaacheen-Mmmmm-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I wish I was a jury would've set things rightEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyviv-Mmmmm-

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

what would u do? lol 

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

Originally posted by ruky786

what would u do? lol 

Need to think about that lol will get bak to youLOL

Abbyviv

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

hrithik walking out of the awards, is pretty funny though... he should've been a bit more sporting, considering how srk and him are the best of the 'buddies', or so they pretend...!  TongueTongue

oh well... whatever... is this start of another cold war... WinkTongueTongue

N.. Popular nahin... I think Hrithik was expecting the critics one...

oh okie... chalo... i did like his performance though... i'm actually surprised they didn't give it to him for critics... i was so certain he would win....!!

maybe rishi pulled a few strings... WinkTongue 

hey, nobody kill me for this... ek aadh conspiracy theory pe mera bhi haq banta hai....!   LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyvivqwww-Mmmmm-

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL wise decision! u better think LOL

ruky786

Go to top