Hey everyoneee....
How aree youu guyss?? 😃
Here's the written updatee, this is my second attempt at itt 😛
 and like you guys suggested i will now try to do shortt updatess of the show
Sorry for the longg waittt 😔
So heree we goo......
ENJOYY!

Recap of 27th January 2011
Jamuna tries to change Dushyant's mind on marrying Gulaal, but it doesn't work. He locks her in a room. Gulaal goes to meet Motabha, but hides the truth from him about Vasant.Giga, Sudha and Jamuna are shocked when Raamanlaal tells them about Motabha's will. He tells them that Gulaal will have a big share. Kesuda overhears and goes to tell Gulaal. Ramaanlaal and Jamuna go to Motabha and fight with him about the will and then tell him about Vasant's death. Motabha is in a critical condition. Gulaal and Kesuda reach there.

28th January 2011
Motabha is in a critical condition. Gulaal and Kesuda are upset. Gulaal says to Motabha that she will take care of Kesuda.  At home, Daaibaa is angry with Jamuna about thinking so badly about Motabha, she reminds Jamuna of what Motabha has done for them .Gulaal and Kesuda come home and Gulaal says to Jamuna why did you got to the hospital and tell Motabha about Vasant, she explains how he is in a critical condition. Daaibaa and Paanbaa are shocked. Jamuna starts to justify herself by saing that I only went there to discuss with Motabha about the will and he wasn't listening so i had to tell him the truth she then starts to argue with Gulaal saying you have no right to question me your a widow! She says to her to stay in corner where she's supposed to. Gulaal is upset. She keeps on taunting her. Jamuna then starts to say to Daaibaa you never say anything to her because for you only Motabha and his family are everything, it doesn't matter if they keep doing any injustices with us. Gulaal says to Jamuna do you even know what impact you telling Motabha about Vasant has had on him? He's gone in to a coma , Gulaal starts to cry. Daaibaa and Paanbaa are both shocked and fall to the floor. 😭 Gulaal goes to console Paanbaa.

Gulaal walks into her bedroom. She remembers Jamuna's word about her being a widow. She has flashback of her moments with Vasant. 😭
  She dresses back up as a widow. She goes to Vasants photo and starts to say why did you go, I've turned into a widow.  She starts to cry.

Jamuna is in her bedroom she startts to talk to herself saying it's not my fault whats happened to Motabha. everyones always thinking about his family, but we're stuck in the same place. Raamanlaal walks in with Sudha he says from now on you won't sy anything bad about Gulaal. Jamuna starts her rattling on again and starts to say i had one good son left but now Gulaal has done black magic on him aswell. Ramaanlaal says shutup for one second and work your mind. He says destiny has opened doors for us. He goes we just need to move foward. Jamuna says destiny, doors? when will you learn to stop talking in riddles? Tell me whats on your mind? Raamanlaal replies we should get Dushyant and Gulaals deyarvuttoo done. Jamuna is shocked. Jamuna says are you out of your mind? instead of getting rid of your parents worries your increasing them? Ramaanlaal says accordiing to the will after Vasant Gulaal will get his share. he goes on to say if Gulaal becomes your daughter-in-law and Dushyants wife then all this property and money will be ours and Kesars share will also be given to Gulaal to handle. Jamuna is happy hearing this. Jamuna says I did the right thing to send you to the city. She says what will we have to do now then?

Dushyant is sitting in the barn all alone is putting a knife through sacks. Raamaanlaal comes in and asks he what he is doing here so late at night, he tells him to come home.
Dushyant replies what has made you come here? what do you need from me so late at night?  Ramaanlaal says; my brother if you have to tell someone good news then you don't wait till morning. Dushyant replies that a person whom his own family don't understand what news will make him happy.
Dushyant says the news is such that all your anger from your life and your family people will dissapear and the news i about Gulaal. Dushyant looks up. Ramaanlaal says but fine if you don't want to know then i'm going. Dushyant stops him.
He says if it was about Gulaal then why didn't you tell me? Ramaanlaal says maa has agreed to your and Gulaal's marriage. Dushyant is stunned. 🤢

Paanbaa is praying in the temple, Jamuna comes there. She starts to ask for forgiveness and says i've never wished ill of anyone. Jamuna says lets do Dushyants and Gulaal's deyvarvutoo.
Kesuda overhears them and is shocked. Paanbaa has a flashback of what Motabha told her about Dushyant. Jamuna says it will bring colour into Gulaal's life and this way she'll be able to stay in this house forever. Kesuda gets happy hearing this and runs off. Paanbaa says I don't accept this and neither will Gulaal. (GOO Paanbaa 👏)  Paanbaa walks away. Jamuna gives her evil looks. 😆

Kesuda runs into Gulaals room. Gulaal says where did you go I've been looking for you. Kesuda says Gulaal first tell me what does deyver vutoo mean? Gulaal is shocked. She says what will you do by knowing this? Come on and have your food. Kesuda says no first tell me what it means. Gulaal says first have your food but Kesuda says first explain to me what it means. Gulaal says ok then.. it means when a girls husband dies and she becomes a widow then her family members and the society people get her married to her husbands younger brother..her deyver so that she can stay in her in-laws. She says there happy thats what it means. Kesuda says so that means if you get married to dushyant bhai then you can stay in this house forever and can look after me. Gulaal is shocked by hearing this. Gulaal says why are you talking rubbish for? Kesuda replies I'm not talking rubbish, I heard Jamuna kaaki telling Paanbaa that she wants you to get married to Dushyant bhai really quickly. Gulaal is shocked hearing this and drops the plate of food.

THE END.
I would give this episode 8/10 - two marks off because of Jamuna and her sidekicks and Motabha going into coma 🤢
Butt overall good episode, fast pace they're not dragging things. I think the plot of Gulaal marrying Kesuda is veryy veryy near 😃. Lovedd the way Paanbaa said "I don't accept this and neither will Gulaal" the expression on Jamuna is a must watch.
😆

Love, Anniie =)

PRESS THE 'LIKE' BUTTON
&
GIVE FEEDBACK PLEASE

😃
Edited by Pwincess12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users