India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

VeryImpForGirls

krishnameera Senior Member
krishnameera
krishnameera

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Hey girls leave conflicts and tension behind and read this one for health and hygiene matter.

I got SMS from one of my best friend which I want to share with u.

"Warning….500 girls died in a single day because of using a pad for the whole day that causes cancer in bladder. It causes due to chemicals used on pads. So try to change your pad after every 8hours. Don't feel shy to forward this message to girls whom you care…"

Actually 2 or 3 years ago (don't remember  exactly)I gone through one program on Discovery which also based on this.

I forwarded it to my friends and then I think the Geet Forum of IF is the platform where I get maximum young girls and females whom I really care (even we are never meet face to face).

I did not search for the same so I do not have reliable source and facts…but I feel this is important so share with u.

And do not conflict on DD,GC…we love both of them and we love Gurti friendship and GHSP show.

BTW…hats off to DD..i mean all female actress that how they work in those special days? Right girls?

Thank you.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah320mallu.crowe20untamedtigresssindu_gurtiSecretKhabri420

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
correct dear...nice one...and educative...but are you sure its a bladder carcinoma?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index