kinjal and dhawal updated

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
are they still going to be in the show, in one of the sbs or sbb jigar was saying kinjal is leaving as they will not be seeing much of her.  So now if that is the case then my prediction is that kinjal and dhawal will move to mumbai..... and all of urmillas plan will fail

if not then kinjal and dhawal will move into modi mansion outhouse 😆😆 which is yet to be shown😉 dhawal will become ghar jamai and kinjal still lives in luxury.  Rashi ki band bajgayi

it will be interesting to watch also rashi getting it in the neck by kokila and then urmilla trying her crap on kinjal only to find out that kinjal is her mothers daughter she can give as much as she can take if not more then urmilla ki band baj gaye🥳
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
m least bother where she goes...i want her to leave MM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.....
jahannum me jaye,,...meri bala se..
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Then i think cameraman will go with them to mumbai and we will see less of other Modis. Afterall sns is all about kinjal
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

m least bother where she goes...i want her to leave MM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.....
jahannum me jaye,,...meri bala se..

at first i wasnt bothered but i am now,  because i actually want her change that urmilla is in backed in a corner in cm same as rashi at mm. 
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Then i think cameraman will go with them to mumbai and we will see less of other Modis. Afterall sns is all about kinjal

jake   the cameraman rarely goes to the getto urmilla mansion he so scared, wishful thinking for him to go to mumbai, as he already has the comforts of MM  air conditioned beautiful house.😉 its too much effort for him
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing...............if hope all izz well.....................n they go to mumbai.............let Urmila's☢️ plan be big flop
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

at first i wasnt bothered but i am now,  because i actually want her change that urmilla is in backed in a corner in cm same as rashi at mm. 

it is hard to root for anyone. because the evil trio urmi, rashi and kingal all deserve each other. only person i am starting to feel sorry for is dhawal. who cares if kingal suffers or not, if she suffers then she deserves it, if she doesn't then urmi will suffer and she can go to hell for all we care. but in all this where does gopi and aham land up nowhere. i still don't get what urmi and cv plans are. this seems beyond ridiculous. dhawal is not the son of the house, he has no rights to stay there indefinitely, what made urmi think she can keep kingal there forever and taunt her, and what made CVs think we will forget this important fact that Dhawal is from mumbai and lives there and it is logical for him to take HIS WIFE TO HIS OWN HOUSE. what amazing logic cvs are showing us get married and move in to your aunt's place, kamal bhath hai yaar. 
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well wherever she's going good ridence 😊 Bon vent
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loveanime

it is hard to root for anyone. because the evil trio urmi, rashi and kingal all deserve each other. only person i am starting to feel sorry for is dhawal. who cares if kingal suffers or not, if she suffers then she deserves it, if she doesn't then urmi will suffer and she can go to hell for all we care. but in all this where does gopi and aham land up nowhere. i still don't get what urmi and cv plans are. this seems beyond ridiculous. dhawal is not the son of the house, he has no rights to stay there indefinitely, what made urmi think she can keep kingal there forever and taunt her, and what made CVs think we will forget this important fact that Dhawal is from mumbai and lives there and it is logical for him to take HIS WIFE TO HIS OWN HOUSE. what amazing logic cvs are showing us get married and move in to your aunt's place, kamal bhath hai yaar. 

i dont think till now CVs thought before showing any specific track...and same is here too..
what sense do it make if Kinjal- Dhawal go to mumbai, and n how Urmila-Rashi will try to tane "Kokila" just useless track...
and with u that how this gonna effect GoHam...only thing i can see n feel is when Gopi will tell Aham that Kinjal has flown and how Aham trusts Gopi, how he confides in her to keep it as secret and might be only might be he will start thinking of something for her other than anger....
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

are they still going to be in the show, in one of the sbs or sbb jigar was saying kinjal is leaving as they will not be seeing much of her.  So now if that is the case then my prediction is that kinjal and dhawal will move to mumbai..... and all of urmillas plan will fail

if not then kinjal and dhawal will move into modi mansion outhouse 😆😆 which is yet to be shown😉 dhawal will become ghar jamai and kinjal still lives in luxury.  Rashi ki band bajgayi

it will be interesting to watch also rashi getting it in the neck by kokila and then urmilla trying her crap on kinjal only to find out that kinjal is her mothers daughter she can give as much as she can take if not more then urmilla ki band baj gaye🥳

I think they is going to a little argument with Urmila, Dhawal and Kinjal about leaving arrangements with dhawal wanting to move to Mumbai, Urmila wanting them to stay at her place and Kinjal not wanting either and wanting them two to move back to her home. We will see who wins that argument.

I'm really looking forward to the like for like revenge if it works or Kinjal returning it, but we are over estimating Kinjal's strength, she's just not that smart, she only got away with loads in GoHam relation because Gopi hates confrontation and will not fight at all costs, and Aham doesn't love Gopi so will just watch her get hurt or hurt her too.

🤣we will be dancing around and rolling around with laughte when the fireworks starts that to be sure.