Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Patjhad Saawan Basant Bahaar (Page 69)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

@kavi.....Hug.........late hug for no tv dayROFL............and i loved ur take and post on theme.........yet to read Bri's post and the others tooo.......

and i too hate this maan God syndrome that geet and the cvs suffer.........his words were harsh....his intent maybe not..........no self respecting woman can just forget and forgive that whatever the reason be and how much ever you love him........my hope of seeing geet confront her husband went to gutters when maanGod graced us with his presence today.........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5jyoti06shali

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Sun...You r back...Hug...Did u catch the epi....???

I'm liking this contrast in the den ...yesterday it was super fast and today its sloooow...
LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhashalisun29

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
@ Sunny: enjoy weekendSmile
@ Kavi: nice takeClap
I reserved to write something abt the den's theme but in spoiled mood. I knew it will happen but mood is not getting right. so I think I waste the place.

abt TOI article: as I said before frm my personal publication knowledge this ort of unsourced news are published to be ignored. they r only fill in the page newsLOL may b true but onone blve it till they get the confirmationpoor reporters who write them I sometime do feel for them but we hav no optionROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-hegdemedhapanchjun5jyoti06shalisun29

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sun...I know ....Why can't they strike a balance??? This disparity in their perception of each other will harm their married life more than they can imagine...Neways...that's my logical brain thinking...LOL

But the CVs thinking is Maan's humanization means loss of TRPs....SO Jai Maan Baba ki!!!!LOLLOLLOL

so update me on what's being discussed??/

Hi Arwen...Hug...Hope u r feeling better today

hegdemedhajyoti06shalisun29

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Sharmi...Hug...Thanks...

I have no comments on the TOI article until I hear it either from DD's mouth or from someone in the PH...The article does not quote any source and hence for me it is irrelevant ...

Why is your mood spoiled Sharmi??? Let me give you some warm...HugHugHug to make you feel better

-Deepzz-hegdemedhashalisun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

@kavi...nopes not seen the episode..just read update.........and i agree with you..marriage and relationship should be abt equals not one idol and another mere mortal........it would be catastrophic.....and with this aap kitne aache hai,aap mujhse itna pyaar kyun karte hain jaap from geet will not only put him on higher pedestal again but farther from the reality of his past ,sameera and the fac tthat he is a man of this world very experienced............just hope they atleast stick to reality to some extent.......it would not be difficult loving a very flawed maan too..we have already........just cvs are oscillating from human to God......

@sharmi....i understand ur dissappointment ..even i was after reading the update and as u said kind of expected this......but certainly not withinseconds and then the dialogues vanishes from the FB......

even i worked with a publication house hence i know the tricks and traps of the article and the words used...........hence i said believe nothing till very reliable source with an identity confirms it.....

hegdemedhapanchjun5shali

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

shalisun29SecretKhabri420

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Hi all Hug

so GC is really enjoying his holidays .......whole crew took 3 days off and he one week....... 1-2 roz means 1-2 more episodes without him right?

hmmmmmmmm

well no more excuses for him,  he needs vacations / has personal life blah blah blah .....DD is also human but this guy needs vacations every other month 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodpanchjun549erFanshalisun29SecretKhabri420

Go to top