Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Sun...You r back...🤗...Did u catch the epi....???

I'm liking this contrast in the den ...yesterday it was super fast and today its sloooow...
😆😆😆
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Sunny: enjoy weekend😊
@ Kavi: nice take👏
I reserved to write something abt the den's theme but in spoiled mood. I knew it will happen but mood is not getting right. so I think I waste the place.

abt TOI article: as I said before frm my personal publication knowledge this ort of unsourced news are published to be ignored. they r only fill in the page news😆 may b true but onone blve it till they get the confirmationpoor reporters who write them I sometime do feel for them but we hav no option🤣
panchjun5 thumbnail
Thanks Sun...I know ....Why can't they strike a balance??? This disparity in their perception of each other will harm their married life more than they can imagine...Neways...that's my logical brain thinking...😆

But the CVs thinking is Maan's humanization means loss of TRPs....SO Jai Maan Baba ki!!!!😆😆😆

so update me on what's being discussed??/

Hi Arwen...🤗...Hope u r feeling better today
panchjun5 thumbnail
Hi Sharmi...🤗...Thanks...

I have no comments on the TOI article until I hear it either from DD's mouth or from someone in the PH...The article does not quote any source and hence for me it is irrelevant ...

Why is your mood spoiled Sharmi??? Let me give you some warm...🤗🤗🤗 to make you feel better
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@kavi...nopes not seen the episode..just read update.........and i agree with you..marriage and relationship should be abt equals not one idol and another mere mortal........it would be catastrophic.....and with this aap kitne aache hai,aap mujhse itna pyaar kyun karte hain jaap from geet will not only put him on higher pedestal again but farther from the reality of his past ,sameera and the fac tthat he is a man of this world very experienced............just hope they atleast stick to reality to some extent.......it would not be difficult loving a very flawed maan too..we have already........just cvs are oscillating from human to God......

@sharmi....i understand ur dissappointment ..even i was after reading the update and as u said kind of expected this......but certainly not withinseconds and then the dialogues vanishes from the FB......

even i worked with a publication house hence i know the tricks and traps of the article and the words used...........hence i said believe nothing till very reliable source with an identity confirms it.....
panchjun5 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyT8Dv7LKiE[/YOUTUBE]
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi all 🤗

so GC is really enjoying his holidays .......whole crew took 3 days off and he one week....... 1-2 roz means 1-2 more episodes without him right?

hmmmmmmmm

well no more excuses for him,  he needs vacations / has personal life blah blah blah .....DD is also human but this guy needs vacations every other month 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Khurana parivaar the most kanjoos family ever, Annie borrows eyeliner from Geet...........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Kavi: thanks for the huhz hunie. needed it re🤗
@ sunny: I was ready for it. its not something new tht I will get disappointed😕

now I really want the track I said on other page🤣 now I know when Sameera will enter in the scene what will happen. she cant take it & brust like anything & then it will be shown how pavitra the GOD is. coz frm tht time he knew he is only Gith's🤣🤣🤣
shadowstreet thumbnail
@ Minnie: every individuals r diffrent na. he needs more vacz like he has a weak imune system so he fell sick so often too. which dont apply to other lead. but he recovers soon too. thts why he can pull veichle just after a life threatning disease.🤣🤣🤣 so u see varries with man to man🤣