India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Hiten does a Cameo in RBO !! (Page 2)

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
really Vandu i m loving this track already .... first Dhulwaadi track news and nw Hiten....his role seems interesting na? thank god Dhulwaadi is confirmed no stop in between LOL...oh m dancing since yesterday Dancinglooks like it might make me fall in love with RBO again ....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanak_Fan

me too looking forward 2 da track.it seems da golden days of rbo will be bak.i hope sunny kabab mein haddi banne ke liye dhulwadi na pahunch jaye.i am wondering what might be his shart.hope he has not asked suraj's ghar ka address 2 rahul.if he too reaches dhulwadi then there will be again trouble 4 shanak.
anyways i am looking forward to da new track.   

Maybe he will ask Rahul to tell Shaan the truth about what all he did and go away from their lives...
I dunno yesterday didnt make me feel that Sunny was turning negative...He still was feeling bad for SHANAK....

I think him on the montage is more of a symbolic thing...That coz of him SHANAK will have issues.......not neccessarily that he will CREATE that trouble.....his look alike face is creating all the problems here...

It seems SHAAN will go to Dhulwadi alone...Thank God......I didnt want his so called friends to accompany him there too DeadDead 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fan-Ray-YasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamasSPN_JD_Addicted.Dilwale.kubare

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanak_Fan

Originally posted by cadbery

ye Hiten kaun hai yaa? gimme some reference.
hiten is a popularn tv actor who has done so many hit shows like kutumb and kyunki and many other shows.he has mostly done balaji shows in his career.he is a very talented actor.i am sure u will love him.
though I have nt seen him much but he was very populr during Kutumb, he is good Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fankubare

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
that means Rahul dsnt have to much to do to bring shanak together, as he was repenting and acting to b good to them, dose that mean it is the end of raul sam nd duck?

Shanak_Fan

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cadbery

that means Rahul dsnt have to much to do to bring shanak together, as he was repenting and acting to b good to them, dose that mean it is the end of raul sam nd duck?

I think rupa he will blurt the truth to shaan and thats how shaan goes to dhulwadi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fan-Ray-kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I will take Hiten over Rahul(sorry whats his name)any day lol.Loved him in Kutumb and as a angry young man in Kyun ki!!

Vandu,good news hi good news.Hope they draaaag it lol.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111Shanak_Fan-Ray-kubare

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

I will take Hiten over Rahul(sorry whats his name)any day lol.Loved him in Kutumb and as a angry young man in Kyun ki!!

Vandu,good news hi good news.Hope they draaaag it lol.

same here smitha... hiten is a brilliant actorEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I can't wait too see him.. his screen presence will bring soo much warmth onscreen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fankubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Would Shantanu be wearing dhoti or what?I can't wait to see his face when he realises its not going to be easy.Not only Khanak's parents,Suraj's parents,Hetal and Mangal,now Khanak is added to his list of pareshaanis lol.I think if Gopi is there she would help him!

kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index