Rang Badalti Odhani

Hiten does a Cameo in RBO !! (Page 11)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Hi grt_sajan  warm welcome to the forum

dear I can proudly say as an senior member()( i mean in the  RBO forum   not my age) this is one of the best forums 

we see everyone as value additions

WOW!! waiitng for Hiten to join  mumbai shaan Dhulwadi Khanak  and swj  directed Kutumb never knew that

yes swj directed n she is HG's fan..she loves them..i hope she brings Gauri also

hotchpotchRBO Goldie
hotchpotchRBO
hotchpotchRBO

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
now that you hv joined the discussions pls do not 4get to rate the chaska meter.........
we r hopin that this week RBO RANKS WITHIN TOP 10 SHOWS..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fan

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
woaaaawwwwwww man wht a new as soon as i login khanak throwing a challenge on shaan to win her back baby be ready for some tough work ahead she is not gonna let u get to her so easily she is rajpuatani an we are behinds way to go khanak give him the toughest time in life so that never ever again he will question ur love to him i am loving this track a lot thanks u swapna mam for this track and hope u rock it with ur brilliant direction and we soar high with the trps .

hotchpotchRBO

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Shanak_Fan

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi1989

woaaaawwwwwww man wht a new as soon as i login khanak throwing a challenge on shaan to win her back baby be ready for some tough work ahead she is not gonna let u get to her so easily she is rajpuatani an we are behinds way to go khanak give him the toughest time in life so that never ever again he will question ur love to him i am loving this track a lot thanks u swapna mam for this track and hope u rock it with ur brilliant direction and we soar high with the trps .

no doubt swj is one of the finest director on TV..she gave bestest show in this whole world n thats KUTUMB..hatts off to her

sweetsute

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by jyothi1989

no doubt swj is one of the finest director on TV..she gave bestest show in this whole world n thats KUTUMB..hatts off to her

hii, u a fan of hiten-gauri...................well me too since d days of Kutumb............me dying to see hiten in any tv serial and in my fav show, dat too in a postive role...........dat would be a treat to watch.........

and and if dey manage to bring Gauri....at least for 1-2 episodes, dat would be icing on d cake.........agar unke do bachche bhi toooooooo....

please meri pagalpan ke liye mujhpe pathhar mat phekna mere forum ki saheliyon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_FanhotchpotchRBObrinda_ghtkrock

hotchpotchRBO Goldie
hotchpotchRBO
hotchpotchRBO

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

okies n plzz only join this grp plzzzzzzz

DONE..........

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
ya so happy yaar to see him in rbo i wish gauri was ther but he is only for 10 episode so dont knw if someone is opposite him0...................but loving this hiten willl rock rbo ansnd shanak

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fanbrinda_ght

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index