Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

Hi grt_sajan  warm welcome to the forum

dear I can proudly say as an senior member()( i mean in the  RBO forum   not my age) this is one of the best forums 

we see everyone as value additions

WOW!! waiitng for Hiten to join  mumbai shaan Dhulwadi Khanak  and swj  directed Kutumb never knew that

yes swj directed n she is HG's fan..she loves them..i hope she brings Gauri also
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
now that you hv joined the discussions pls do not 4get to rate the chaska meter.........
we r hopin that this week RBO RANKS WITHIN TOP 10 SHOWS..........
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
woaaaawwwwwww man wht a new as soon as i login khanak throwing a challenge on shaan to win her back baby be ready for some tough work ahead she is not gonna let u get to her so easily she is rajpuatani an we are behinds way to go khanak give him the toughest time in life so that never ever again he will question ur love to him i am loving this track a lot thanks u swapna mam for this track and hope u rock it with ur brilliant direction and we soar high with the trps .
brinda_ght thumbnail
brinda_ght thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi1989

woaaaawwwwwww man wht a new as soon as i login khanak throwing a challenge on shaan to win her back baby be ready for some tough work ahead she is not gonna let u get to her so easily she is rajpuatani an we are behinds way to go khanak give him the toughest time in life so that never ever again he will question ur love to him i am loving this track a lot thanks u swapna mam for this track and hope u rock it with ur brilliant direction and we soar high with the trps .

no doubt swj is one of the finest director on TV..she gave bestest show in this whole world n thats KUTUMB..hatts off to her
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

no doubt swj is one of the finest director on TV..she gave bestest show in this whole world n thats KUTUMB..hatts off to her

hii, u a fan of hiten-gauri...................well me too since d days of Kutumb............me dying to see hiten in any tv serial and in my fav show, dat too in a postive role...........dat would be a treat to watch.........

and and if dey manage to bring Gauri....at least for 1-2 episodes, dat would be icing on d cake.........agar unke do bachche bhi toooooooo....

please meri pagalpan ke liye mujhpe pathhar mat phekna mere forum ki saheliyon
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya so happy yaar to see him in rbo i wish gauri was ther but he is only for 10 episode so dont knw if someone is opposite him0...................but loving this hiten willl rock rbo ansnd shanak
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcome all who have joined now sonu and brinda guys hope u have a gr8 time being around in the forum as u ppl love hiten coming back even we are happy with his coming love him since kutumb days. as for swapna mam i didnt know she directed kutumb thats even gr8 news and i completly trust her capabilities as directors indeed the best one
minif_2003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
love rbo & shanak! tht means khanak wil reach dhulwadi .interesting