Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

28th January WU: Suspicion Galore|SorryBTW!

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
FORGIVE ME.
Kidnapping can be a pain sometimes.

I am going to update now.
& thank God I'm not going to Sydney next week, varna main update kaise karpati?
- - - - -
Okay, today's song is dedicated to ALL OF YOU.
For bearing with me.

Jhumka girade, lo mila le agar woh nazar se nazar mitade
Nachke dikhade, sabki dharkan bhi kadam se kadam milale

Lehron si chal ke jaal bicha de, dil ko yun behaal banade
Saare deewane maane - na dekhi koi aisi girl

Dekhi lakh lakh pardesi girl, ain't nobody like my desi girl
Dekhi lakh lakh pardesi girl, sab ko soni lagdi desi girl

Who's the hottest girl in the world? My desi girl, my desi girl
Thumka lagaike; she'll rock your world.. My desi girl, my desi girl

(Because all us desi girls are just super amazing!!)
- - - - -
The episode starts with the phonecall from Rajesh, to which Viren replies that it's alright, and he hangs up. Just then, Nivi touches his shoulder, and asks him if they should go. He says alright, and then thinks that Siddharth must really be hurt by Nivi's words. He smirks.

Back at the Sood house, Divya is standing there talking to Hemalata, who's advising her on how to behave when they get to Chandigarh. Divya is exasperated as Sid hasn't arrived yet. She hangs up without another word. Yashodhara Maa says that Divya's standing there ready, and Sid isn't even home yet. Super Vandana replies that Sid's never done this before - everytime he goes somewhere, he always says where he's going.
Just then NivRen arrive back home and notice the glum faces. Nivi asks SV what's up, and SV says that Sid isn't home yet. Viren looks at Her Highness (YAY, I remembered the nickname for Chanchal!), and asks SV if Sid hasn't called yet. (BTW, why does Nivi say 'Chachi' and Viren says 'Tayi'?)
With that in mind, SV asks Divya if she talked to Sid. Divya replies she talked to him three times, and he told her he had a bit of work, and that he'd be back soon.. but he hasn't answered his phone in over an hr. SV dials Sid's number, when Sid arrives.. looking pretty glum. Divya brightens up, and SV tells him to go upstairs, she'll bring something for him.. Divya animatedly talks to Sid as they walk up the stairs.
(sidenote: Just before Sid arrives, Viren sits casually near HH, and Nivi stands behind him. Viren looks at HH, and she turns back to her newspaper, glaring.)

Upstairs, Divya is telling Sid about his clothes, and that her friend reserved a room for them in a nearby hotel, in case they felt a bit shy about staying at her house. Sid finally can't take it, and tells Divya that he won't be able to come with her, as he has some very important work and cannot leave it there.
Divya is shocked. & so begins her rant:
"What? But didn't you say that... (Sid interjects and says he knows she wanted to go) You do this to me every single time Siddharth! Just before we go to do something, you step back! Whatever I agree to, you always say no. Why Siddharth? Why are you doing this to me? (Sid doesn't know how to make her understand) Understand? Today you have to make me understand, make me understand why you can't give your wife a small piece of happiness. (Sid asks what difference it makes) It does make a difference Siddharth, it makes a difference to me! And today I want to know what it is that's keeping you back. (Sid says not to make a big issue out of it) The issue is already big Siddharth, because I know why you're staying quiet. Your important work is about Nivi, isn't it? I'm right, aren't I? This is why you don't want to tell me about your work.. say something Siddharth. I knew it, who else would steal my happiness?"
Sid tells her to be quiet. & Divya tells him that she's leaving.. and she won't come back until he needs her. But she leaves anyway.

The scene changes to NivRen, and Viren is sitting down looking thoughtful. Nivi walks into their room, and says that they should go to the mandir weekly, as it gives them peace. Viren is still thoughtful, and then asks Nivi when SidYa will be back from Chandigarh. Nivi is surprised at his question, and Viren covers it up by saying that he wants them back quickly as it shall be YM & DS' 50th wedding anniversary. Nivi brightens up and says that they should plan a majestic party. Viren agrees, and says that if Sid was there, they would be able to make it better as DS' happiness lies in Sid.
Nivi darkens at the thought of Sid, and says that even if he isn't there, they should still celebrate the anniversary - it's not everyday that one celebrates a 50th wedding anniversary. Viren agrees, and Nivi leaves to get started. Viren says that Sid should get back quickly, otherwise how will his plan work? (My goodness, that smirk will kill me one day. Sanju - quick, count how many times Viren smirks in an episode. :P)

At the Sharma's, Pratap comes in, and sees Hemalata standing there worried. He asks what's up, and H says that Divya's going to Chandigarh alone. Pratap asks what's wrong with that, as she's done it heaps of times before. H replies that Divya's married now, and it is better for her to go with her husband. Pratap gets angry and says that H needs to stop interfering in her daughter's life. Divya needs to learn by herself, and if H keeps on guiding her, she'll be like that her entire life.
H retorts that it's a mother duty to guide her child, and Naintara.. but Pratap stops her. He says that Naintara never interfered in her children's life.. not till this day. Obviously still thinking of his conversation with his mother, he says that Naintara said nothing still. She fed him his favourite food, and it made him realise that she remembered all those little things about her son, even after all these years. He tears up, and walks off.

Back at the Sood's, Sid is on the phone asking someone about someone else.. trying to figure out where the person is posted, as he wants to find something out. SV walks in.. and overhears Sid's convo. Sid sees SV, and quickly hangs up.
SV wonders why he hung up so quickly. He could have finished his call, she has all the time in the world.. Sid knows she's angry with him, and he wants to believe that he was going to go with Divya to Chandigarh, but it's this work that kept him back. SV asks him if he remembered his promise to keep Divya happy, give her everything she needs, every right she has as a wife? Sid says he does, and SV tells him not to forget again.
Just then Nandu comes in, and asks SV to have a look at the room, before he starts cleaning it up. He leaves, and Sid asks why SV is having a room cleaned. SV retorts that YM&DS' wedding anniversary is coming up, she hopes that Sid hasn't forgotten that. She walks off.

At the Sharma's, Keshav is on the phone, and Naintara & Yash are listening from different doorways. Keshav is trying to get a loan passed, but the other person refuses to hear what Keshav has to say and hangs up. Naintara leaves, and as Keshav is sitting down wondering what to do, Naintara comes back and gives Keshav her's and Nirmala's jewelery; telling him to sell it. Keshav refuses saying times aren't that bad that he'll sell his mother's jewelery. Naintara asks him to think of it as her blessing, but Keshav refuses, saying that he knows the jewelry was meant for Nivi. He leaves, leaving Yash and Naintara standing there.
Looking upset, Yash leaves. (& I think it's the beginning of Yash doing something rash to get money for the family)

At the Sood's, DS is surprised that without asking, Nivi is comforting him, and she even brought along Viren. He wonders what it is, and Nivi tells him that she knows it's his 50th wedding anniversary. DS laughs and agrees. Nivi says that they want to celebrate it in a big way, and DS disagrees. Nivi says it's 50 yrs, and Viren agrees - DS is celebrating his 50th wedding anniversary, and here his wife is bored of him after 50days.
Nivi softly hits Viren, and DS laughs. He tells the kids that after 50 yrs, it's not called a marriage anymore, it's called life. He then tells them that it's love and respect that has sustained his marriage. He makes them promise to do just that, and they'll have a marriage twice as long. Nivi promises, and Viren watches her, smiling.

In his room, Sid is on the phone to a Mr. Singh. He tells the guy that it's important that he get Vijay Bhaskar's address, and Mr. Singh agrees to get it done in a couple of days. Sid hangs up, and thinks that in a couple of days, he'll find out everything. The episode ends on Sid's determination.

Precap: Sid tells DS that he has to go to work, DS tells him to go later, but Sid is adamant that he leave now, as he has an important meeting. Viren, who was listening, thinks that he knows what Sid's up to, but unfortunately, Sid won't get very far. But all the same, all the best!
- - - - -
YAY. FINALLY UPDATED.
<3 you all.
Sabs.

Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No problem and thanks.
Any chance it'll be updated today, if possible, PLEASE😃
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I FINALLY updated.

SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sabbi for ur wonderful update😳
Edited by doot - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
u were thinking to come down to sydney but ur not :O my heart breaks now sabii...srsly if had come then we could've been updating things together u know 😆
btw i get so lost in his smirks that i forget the count *runs to rewatch so i can count*