Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

"Maan Singh Khurana aisa hii hai." (Page 12)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikaa

loved it you are awesome
best of luck

Mahi thanks

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by nanditasingh

U r right Nandu........super pissed infact.......
Gosh I can feel the pain of Geet too but how can ppl say so much negatives against the Man who is only sacrificing for her ?Doesnt that man denied his desires n his rights on his own wife already?Infact I was really hurt yday with Geet's line when she told "Who on this earth leaves his wife in their SR".......it reminded me that media bashing one........jumping to conclusions by just over hearing the lines ...........Yday she just saw one tele show where the mother is stating ONE of the reasons why a hubby is away from his wifey and geet concluded that Maan is no more loving her.It was so unblieavable.I know she's also confused n wondering abt Maan's keeping a distance physically from her (I wont say avoid or ignore here....coz even he acted so sweetly in the breakfast one) but he's nt loving her.......this is something very unacceptable.Is this the love she is having for him ?And is this the trust she's having in him as her lifepartner?
For me had she talked in a patient way with him he would have shared the truth or at least given her some hint......bt he was really thrown into a situation where he couldnt find any other way to make her away from him.He knew only his words can keep her away from sometime when he can get the right time to share the hard truth.

Can feel the pain he is going thru.....just bcoz he cant cry loudly so he is to be blamed it seems.And unfortunately most men do nt cry openly.And a man like him who is already a man of few words is so much at pain now.The tragedy is for whom he's sacrificing this much she is only accusing him !Hope the truth come out soon to her !
Ritu so glad to finally have you here ...i had guessed right then , i know the forum was circus yesterday , i  was distressed yesterday but now i laugh coz same people will drool over Maan the moment they show a intimate moment..
I know intimates are the only thing to prove ur love......and acting talent also.LOL
[/QUOTE]

Yes...Maan adores & admires with his eyes..Ahh! what can we do he does not 'devour' until he does that to THEM he is not passionate enough..i so pity them

Go to top