bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Why?

Hi! This is my first post to Bhagonwali forum.

Why there is always misconception in between girls and boys attitude. Boys do so many nasty things to keep their ego and cleverly named it self-respect  and if a girl raises their voices, it is considered as pride and ego. Yesterday  guddu's friend claim that now onwards Runjum's  "hekdi" will gone.What made them to think like that, What has she done? , She has only objected what  guddu had done to tarnish her image (Which is little late according to me if she had objected him soon after the 'kite episode' thing shouldn't have gone wrong this far. For any girl such thing is torturous).

But liked the Runjum's  spirit, it means that she is not tame but shy person. Also disappointed with Abhi,he's IAS  but it is not coming out, not from his attitude, his clothes, his manners. He is lacking confidence. He is a typical case of a person who is having high moral values but not practical.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good points..

good to finally hear runjhun fight back..

guess they are trying to show the guddu being a gunda will have big ego..etc..
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i agree they are showing all the bad sides of guudu right now maybe because so the audience sees the difference in Guddu's behavior after he gets married
but yeah it's really bad how he is treating runjhun right now, she said the right things so he felt his ego was hurt
and abhigyaan part: i agree he's not acting confident at all, if there would have been some other guy he wouldn't have tolerated so much from Guddu.....i like your point
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guddu is being really egocentric, its not a question of right and wrong.  runjhun injured his pride when she accused him of assault and had him arrested and he wanted his revenge for that.  again she insulted him by sayin everything he touches becomes impure,,but instead of being smart and letting it go he wants to make her pay for it.
with runjhun i have to also question, is it really her self respect or her pride that made her say if guddu touches anything it becomes impure?  if she really cared abouut her self respect why is she such a door mat to her mama/mami.  they have demoralized runjhun her whole lfe, why is that ok?  it was also runjhun's passiveness in front of her mama/mami's which led to an innocent man being arrested in the first place.  to her is guddu just a riff raff gunda, thats why his hands make thing impure?  how would she react if she knew about her mami's hands in all this.  i bet she would forgive em on the spot
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i agree that if is it about her pride or self respect???but it's the writers writing this show, we just have to watch and keep thinking what it is
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FORAM123

Why?

Hi! This is my first post to Bhagonwali forum.

Why there is always misconception in between girls and boys attitude. Boys do so many nasty things to keep their ego and cleverly named it self-respect  and if a girl raises their voices, it is considered as pride and ego. Yesterday  guddu's friend claim that now onwards Runjum's  "hekdi" will gone.What made them to think like that, What has she done? , She has only objected what  guddu had done to tarnish her image (Which is little late according to me if she had objected him soon after the 'kite episode' thing shouldn't have gone wrong this far. For any girl such thing is torturous).

But liked the Runjum's  spirit, it means that she is not tame but shy person. Also disappointed with Abhi,he's IAS  but it is not coming out, not from his attitude, his clothes, his manners. He is lacking confidence. He is a typical case of a person who is having high moral values but not practical.

1st of all, you thought of writing in the forum. That is good. 

From the beginning Guddu's cronies have shown to be more aggressive  than Guddu himself and Guddu has always controlled them. Not accepted anything that is way more than required. So, I don't take what the cronies say as anything important. 

But, I do not understand the part you wrote about self-respect and Pride of Runjhun and Guddu with respect to this show.

Guddu was a guy who wanted people to be scared of him, but he had never even looked at any girl, forget touching any girl. For such a guy, who gives importance to his "image" in society, would definitely get angry if he had to go to jail on charges of eve-teasing and molestation(?).

But whatever he did after that, that was wrong. But one lead to the other and instead of things becoming okay ...they kept going wrong. He thought he could harass Runjhun a bit for sending him to jail by making a tamasha at her engagement, but when Abhi stepped up to marry Runjhun, whatever Guddu wanted to do to Runjhun, did not happen and his effort failed and hence he tried to do it more the next time. Then there were Runjhun's mama-mamis who kept going to Guddu and instigating him every now-n-then and Guddu unaware of the real truth kept going on with his bad actions.

When he wanted to stop everything, Runjhun was unaware of that, become a reason to instigate him and spoil everything for herself. 

Runjhun stood-up, yes, very well.... but standing-up does not mean hurting someone else. Yes, she was hurt, for that, she did not have to hurt him back. She could have scolded him, yes, but there was no reason for her to go over-board. I do not till date like the fact that she has hidden the complete truth about her-n-guddu issue from Amma. I am referring to the jail incident, she hasn't told this to Amma just because Vishnu-Kalsanwali had said so. 

In my opinion, if she had told the complete truth to Amma, then Amma could have gone and talked to Guddu. Yes, she did talk and wanted to take back the complaint, but if she had told Amma and Amma had come and talked to Guddu, I'm sure he would have accepted the apology and not done anything bad. 

So, as I see it, both Runjhun and Guddu have done mistakes. 

Now, coming to Abhi. He is not an IAS yet. He has just passed the written test. Then there are several rounds of interview one has to pass and then go for training and then only they become Administrative Officer.

But as I see Abhi, he is a practical guy. He did not wanted to get married when he wasn't ready, meaning, no proper job to take up additional responsibility and he was very open about it. Still just because he could not see a girl being harassed, he stood up for her. 
So, he is intelligent, practical, open, respecting elders, honest and of good values. He stood up for Runjhun several times. If a person can do that much in front of a Gunda and his cronies and that too in North India and that too in these days(!), it is more than enough!!!!!!

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hessa85

Guddu is being really egocentric, its not a question of right and wrong.  runjhun injured his pride when she accused him of assault and had him arrested and he wanted his revenge for that.  again she insulted him by sayin everything he touches becomes impure,,but instead of being smart and letting it go he wants to make her pay for it.

with runjhun i have to also question, is it really her self respect or her pride that made her say if guddu touches anything it becomes impure?  if she really cared abouut her self respect why is she such a door mat to her mama/mami.  they have demoralized runjhun her whole lfe, why is that ok?  it was also runjhun's passiveness in front of her mama/mami's which led to an innocent man being arrested in the first place.  to her is guddu just a riff raff gunda, thats why his hands make thing impure?  how would she react if she knew about her mami's hands in all this.  i bet she would forgive em on the spot

Exactly!! Where was she when she sent him to jail on false charges? Why has she not told all that to Amma, like she told her waking her from her sleep that she burnt all the things he auctioned off because they had become impure?