Jan31st-Feb 4- Mon-Fri updates on page-1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandz.

Thanks for the brilliant update for the SUPER episode migan!!! Big smile

Omg itha, itha thaan naan ethirpaathen. The way Malar let everyone know of his true self, and especially the way she removed her thaali and gave it back, super super super!! ClapClap Women must be as brave as Malar, keep it up!! Clap  and for the firsttt time, Sokku spoke like a good dad. Clap

Ooooo, so the Gopi-Malar scene in the promo is not a dream.. Shocked I guess Maha and family will see them together in the bus while returning from the kula deivam temple... and the drama will start then!! Big smileLOL

Sokku must have been going thru this thread and the condemns we hurl at him - so he must have approched Gopi aka Thirumurugan and said " They are disappointed and cursing big PP...please let them say something good about me too.... at my age I cannot effort to burden myself with all those swears and curses...!!Cry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-anjkhoney

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jan31st-Feb 4- Mon-Fri updates on page-1 (Page 3)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Ahaaa... Migan Dear naan sonnain le it'll be a treat to watch nuWink.

It was double treat for me reading your updatesClapClap. THank you so much ma....

Malar usual serial type lady ille nu theriyum but ivalo expect pannale. I was all happy and jumping seeing the episodeDancing...

Cricket ku commentary kudukkara mathiri I was giving instructions here. "Innum Adi, Aiyo vidathey,pudichu mothu mothu nu mothu"...Veettule ellarum bayndhutaangaROFL

This is for  ThiruSir : En Sir en mela edhavathu kovama? EN sir thedi pudichu Monday Thursday Friday nu psychova podareenga?Cry Friday okay weekend punch/twist nu sollalaam but matha naal?

Monday episode was horribleCryOuch but thank you for the adhirum twist on TuesdayClapClap..Please en mela konjam karuna kaamingaCry ... Thursday atleast happy episode irukkatumeWink

Haha Enga, Ini I have to face Maha the Gr8 with her azhumoonji mom and thee kulikka ready Father AngryD'ohAccording to the promo they will meet someone nu thaan theriyudhey..

Makkale, En anbu friends unga support engalkku rombave thevai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_lakshimigan

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjkhoney

This is for  ThiruSir : En Sir en mela edhavathu kovama? EN sir thedi pudichu Monday Thursday Friday nu psychova podareenga?Cry Friday okay weekend punch/twist nu sollalaam but matha naal?

Monday episode was horribleCryOuch but thank you for the adhirum twist on TuesdayClapClap..Please en mela konjam karuna kaamingaCry ... Thursday atleast happy episode irukkatumeWink

lol Anj he follows the first-of-every-mth surprise daa.. since today's the 1st of feb, he gave us a surprise... but thurs kandippa psycho thaan.. ROFL inikku en gathi ennanu therila.. Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

migananjkhoneyShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Anjali and Migan for the superb Updates!!Clap

Hahaha...Yesterday episode was damn thrilling..It was an unexpected one!!
I liked it when Malar gave Goks the Thaali...She is very bold...Keep it up!!Star

Sokku u were really nice today...U understood her feelings and asked Gopi to help!!

Edited by Shammu26 - 02 February 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

reenap75

Groupbie

reenap75

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
After watching the super episode on Tuesday i decided to join this forum and i see my old friends from Anbe vaa here.  waiting to see whats going to happen to Malar and Gopi.

Edited by reenap75 - 02 February 2011 at 11:34am

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Wow... what an excellent update for a superO super episode Migan!.  Way to go.. & thanks for the same!

I really wanted to watch this episode and caught it up last night on the net.  Super Malar, Bharathi kanavu kaNda puthimaipen Neethan-ma!  Ivane oru, Ula maha Ayokiyan, appuram enna ivan kattina Thali, veli-nu sentiments!!   Athiradi move, and kalakkitama!

Sema twist, and sariyana Plan to catch psycho. Hope he stops it right there and doesn't continue chasing Malar with his Ularals....

Maha, Ithu enna puthu koothu? IvvaLo nal kazichu, Poo pottu pakka porangkaLa... Aaamam, theriyamathan onnu ketkaren.
Sami-kita, Kalyanam vendam-nu Utharavu(result) vanthal, Maha enna othukkuvala? Marupadiyum, marupdiyum pottu pakka solla matta?!

I think, this scene is to lead to another twist in the Story.... may be Pandi will hire somebody to kadathi Maha again & to marry her?!! Please yethavathu uruppadiya pannuppa, Maha thollai-yila irunthu Nangka thapichukkaram.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Krithiga.ganeshmiganShemmo

junkabc

Groupbie

junkabc

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I wish this pandi kidnaps maha and marry her. I just can't stand her psycho love for gopi

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
This is what I am thinking going to happen. Malar and Gopi will come in the bus and sleeping together - Pirai family will board the bus half way in Dindigul after finishign midnight prayers and of course they will run into these couple. So Gokul psycho over and be ready for Maha Psycho episode - 2.

I also saw in the promo Malar gets slapped by her brotehr. Yenna reason solvaanga veetla? Thirumbi vanthathukku? May be they will not like her any more in her family?

Gokul psycho won't stop now. His vengeance will only become more towards Gopi I guess.

Psycho pisasugale Psycho pisasugale
Unga thollai Thaangalaye...

Ondra Iranda Psychocal
Yellam sollavee Oru episode pothuma?
friendse Directori keetkireen
Episodes Thaandiyum Thollai neeluma

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabc-musicluv-srimaanjkhoney

Post Reply New Post

Go to top