Computers, Science, Technology

Pls Help (mobile)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ayesha_t

Ayesha_t

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I want to buy a new mobile but unable to decide one.
Actually I want a mob by which I can edit text files n transfer them to pc or from pc easily.
I like sonyerricson a lot but don't know whether it has this facility or not.

So, guys pls help me n suggest some good mobiles.......Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pls Help (mobile)" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top