India-Forums

NO ONE CAN BE LIKE TERRENCE!!!

kurikaur Groupbie
kurikaur
kurikaur

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I REALLY REALLY REALLY MISS TERRENCE SOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO.  NOBODY CAN BE LIKE TERRENCE.  PLEASE CAN YOU COME BACK.

DID doubles is a good show but there is a lack, and that lack is terrence.  I loved terrence's acts because HE MADE SOME GREATTTTTTTT ACTS.  I still remember the acts with satrangi re (amar and shakti), khuda jane, and lots more.  he is so original.  I love himm. 

Now these judges, first off i dont feel many of the acts are actually choregraphed by the 3 main judge.  for example, i dont believe geeta choregraphed the acts her kids are doing.  I know she gets a lot of help, but terrence was different, I do believe he really made the acts himself.  
i wish Karan and carling were with terrence.  

Also guys is it just me or rajeev also seems sad or insecure on the show.  I cant put my finger to what is it but there is something different.  marzi is good, much better than geeta but i dont think he is as good as terrence. 
please do comment

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Its_Sashgr8love-X-NeeNee-X-DesiGirl_ThatOneGuy

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
i miss terrence a lot too...but nobody's trying to replace him or be like him on the show u knwErmm
gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Miss TL...... and no one can replace him.....
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Well i think terrence is great too and no one can be like terrence because no two people can be alike.Every one is different.No one can be like Marzi as well.And as far as choreographing the act goes all the masters always have their team to help them out and terrence and remo did to.Its not humanly possible for one master to choreograph all contestants on his own.Even very famous choreographer's like Farah have a team to help them but yes the extend of help might differ.Any how i love the show and new masters as well and still love the old masters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

LDTnMJ5lover46 Senior Member
LDTnMJ5lover46
LDTnMJ5lover46

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

I also miss Terence so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. I am like on of Terence's biggests fans. i just love him. But Mrazi is as good too, but no one can replace TL. If you notice in season 1 TKT got both best solo and duet of the season in the finally. Mayuresh got best solo and jai & vrushali got best duet. In season 2 TKT also again got both best solo and duet. Amar and Shakti got best duet and Kruti got best solo. I LOVE YOU TERENCE, TERENCE KI TOLI, MARZI, AND MARZI KE MASTANE

mazkachazka

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Terence is irreplaceable 

mazkachazka

LDTnMJ5lover46 Senior Member
LDTnMJ5lover46
LDTnMJ5lover46

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salekhlover46

I also miss Terence so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. I am like on of Terence's biggests fans. i just love him. But Mrazi is as good too, but no one can replace TL. If you notice in season 1 TKT got both best solo and duet of the season in the finally. Mayuresh got best solo and jai & vrushali got best duet. In season 2 TKT also again got both best solo and duet. Amar and Shakti got best duet and Kruti got best solo. I LOVE YOU TERENCE, TERENCE KI TOLI, MARZI, AND MARZI KE MASTANE

Karan and Carling would be the perfect doubles for terence ki toli. they r just out of this world with their contemporary performances and terence would have fallen in love with them after seeing thier first performance at the mumbai auditions
Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Karan and Carling would be the perfect doubles for terence ki toli. they r just out of this world with their contemporary performances and terence would have fallen in love with them after seeing thier first performance at the mumbai auditions

exactly....Embarrassed

Everytime I see Karan and Carling.... it reminds me that if Terence was here....he could have made magic out of them EmbarrassedSmile Its DID double..... but sadly till now no jodi has been able to make the impact as half as Amar-Shakti Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaanmazkachazka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index