Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Mayur - Koi fariyad

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_duRRU5MyI8[/YOUTUBE]

copy posting my old comments first....with some changes .....πŸ˜‰

but awwwwwwwwwww yaar such an awesome song selection.......i love this song.....i wanna a see a vm on this song from many days ...........and u made for me.......................
love u simi......................
πŸ€—

yaar ur way making vms is always appreciated by me.......you rock girl .....but this  vm is really really special one to me.........i am in love with it............u are right last days depicted the true love of mayur................and in this vm...............ab main kya kahun..........those moments are looking more extra ordinary..............your scene selection is perfect............and the way u have used black and white shades with glow is so so looking awesome.............

and the entire vm is matching with the lyrics and bg perfectly............yaar shortage of words.........it was perfect , beautiful , awesome , nice , lovely , fantastic , terrific and etc etc etc..........u already know na i am fan of yours...........and u dedicated it to me............now feeling on the top of the world......and its really emotional one yaar..........mee cried.....still crying.........madam you made those paragraphs so awful.....but they were so perfect , outstanding.............i dont  know till when i am gonna cry........saved your vm already in computer.............

and simi...........u know this song is long........but ye realize karne ka time mila hi nahi...........i wanted it to continue for forever yaar..........aww i am going mad now..............

tremendous work jaan.....how come u always left me speechless yaar..........
simi mere exams chal rahe aur ab to tune mujhe pc se stick hone par majboor kar diya hain yaar...........aisa lag raha hain ki ye song mayur ke liye hi bana tha bas..........and i have started doing my pagalpan about your vms.............
the vm starts.................
and the first scene.................jaan u selected such awesome scene.............all emotions are so matching.............and the brightness u have applied is looking awesome over it................and than that circle animation and that animation which everything broke up are so looking perfect at their place............completely matching with the bg.........awwwwwww i am loving it............and than that lots of brightness with the fall of flowers...........its looking so heavenly...........u need to make me learn how to add this brightness.......................and directly nups face than mayank's.........completely with the bg...........hats off to u simi...............πŸ‘..

and the first line............by god the effect you have added is fantastixc , awesome , mind blowing. and your scene selection is fantastic , mind blowing...............and in the next line u changed to original colours with the brightness which is so looking fantastic over there.............and u brought up with the ghar wala scene where mayank is cleaning the mirror. in the next line..........kudos to u for your scene selection.........and the brightness effect is there too........in the perfect amount it should be there......and the flashback scene of nupur made it heavenly........, and i was sad ............started crying at thaty moment only..............oh god me dead.........πŸ‘...........

and the black and white shade on the hospital scene rocked girl..........and the line........by god your effects and scenes had a great impact on me...............you are terrific simi...........

and the paragraph............and again that beautiful after basket ball wala scene............with lovely effects and brightness.........aisa lag raha hain maytankj wahi bol ragha hain ..........jo gane mein hain..........everything is so much matching to bg...........making it look so magical..........and then heart shaped animation.........mera dil to gaya re .............

and the tune on which you put dupatta wala scene in black and white shade with lots of brightness.............and bg..........ab main kya kahu...........main speechless hoon...............

and the tune change..........mayur start moving away from each other...........oh it made me sad.........and the way next scene come is lovely...........and that's when mayank ke haath pe short circuit ki wajah se chot lag jaati hain with the line har mulakat pe..........and even the colors come back.........perfect timing simi..............

and went to black and white shade with lots of brightness and one more animation too................looking so so much magical . Its awesome , lovely , terrific simi..............loved this scene a LOT.........πŸ‘

and the colours back in the same scene..............u rock girl............and again the way it goes to car scene is awesome.............and the bg is so matching everything...........as if this song is especially made for mayur only.................

and it went to the corridor scene............i was literally crying in this one.............till the time they come close..........it was colored and it went black and white with lots of brightness when they were moving away from each other................and then she looked back and then he looked back...........oih god............this scene was beyond awesome , ..beyond magical............and the line was so matching simi................u did a great work............πŸ‘

and then the sajda scenes.............with brightness in them...........and then as the bg changes ........it comes to the room which nupur decorated with perfect animations and brigfhtness...........i loved it a lot , a lot...........speechless yaar...............πŸ‘

and the colors back..........mayank and the night alone.............terrific

and the canteen scene in colors  and the way it goes to memories..........and the shade u gave to memories looking so awesome.................and the canteen scene went black and white .........with lots of brightness...........looking more than magical...................πŸ‘

and colours back.........with the awesiome scene ..........and everything destroyed...........and the colour scene shifts to a black and white scene whewre nups shouted at mayank............completely suiting the bg.................and the black and white scene with brightness.........

and it shifted to the scene where nups give hand to mayank...............with brightness but colours are there.......and the scene shifts black and white with a beautiful animation and more brightness added.....and the flashback and it comes back to the scene .........excellent job simi.......................πŸ‘

and then the window scene..........starting with my nups photo with colours.........and the way the page turn...........awesome work simi...........with the perfect scene selection....and the baarish scene with lots of brightness and then a come back...........and it goes to black and white....actually its not black and white.......peach colour like.............to mayur dance and everything breaks up...........and with more brightness and now changing .........the mixture of mayur two dance.....one khuda jane and one season 2 one...............its looking terrific , mindblowing simi.........the anbimation use are mindblowing.....πŸ‘

and again a coloured scene............the scene where mayank gave dupatta to nupur with colours and lot of brioghtness which changes to black and white at the exact moment making it look so sad...........i was crying...........but you did lovely job simi..............and mayank with colours with nups photo..........completely mtaching with lyrics and awesome animations used..............

and the hospital scene..............loved the scene selectrion a lot.......πŸ‘ with black and white shade with lots of brightness...........to the most awesome scene where mayank was hit by dhruv.........that was really the best scene of mayur in season two and moved to black and white..........mayu picking the flowers which fall in starting.........with brightness and the animation used was beautiful............u rock simi..........u left me speechless........πŸ‘

and dekh tera chota sa vm khatam bhi ho gaya...........mujhe bada vm chahiye ok............tujhe pata hain i have watched it  more than 540 times after that i lost my count.........main pagal hoon tere vms ke liye......🀣...........aur ab mujhe ek ek scene kis animation aur kis colour mein tha sab rat gaya hain.............u will not believe par main is comment mein jo bhi likha vo vm dekhte hue nahi likha hain..........main itni baar dekh chuki hoon ki sab kuch rat gaya mujhe .........aur abhi bhi mera dil nahi bhara hain.............thanks so much simi .......thanks for this vm........and thanks for dedicating it to me........i am really grateful ........
i can only say this..........but even these claps are nothing..........

πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘

love u loads jaan❀️

love u loads jaan❀️
from ur crazy fan
Sur

EtherealRati thumbnail
reserveddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
EtherealRati thumbnail
waise maine ab tak congratz to kaha hi nahi...............".pagal main."..........

EtherealRati thumbnail

EtherealRati thumbnail

n_blu033.gif (9160 bytes)  n_blu033.gif (9160 bytes)  n_blu033.gif (9160 bytes)  n_blu033.gif (9160 bytes)

EtherealRati thumbnail
My both sweethearts rock.........πŸ‘πŸΌ

love u..❀️.......................πŸ€—

..............duniya ki saari congratulations to u both..............

EtherealRati thumbnail
reservedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
EtherealRati thumbnail
simi i have a request yaar....πŸ˜‰πŸ€—.........i am dieing to see an arti vm on the song................

Kismat se tum humko mile ho
Kaise chhodenge, yeh haath hum na chhodenge - 2
Phir se banti taqdeeron ko
Armaanon ki zanjeeron ko
Jaanam ab na todenge

its from pukaar............................πŸ˜‰
-AngelSimi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

simi i have a request yaar....πŸ˜‰πŸ€—.........i am dieing to see an arti vm on the song................

Kismat se tum humko mile ho
Kaise chhodenge, yeh haath hum na chhodenge - 2
Phir se banti taqdeeron ko
Armaanon ki zanjeeron ko
Jaanam ab na todenge

its from pukaar............................πŸ˜‰

tu mujhe link de sakti hai song ka ?????? I'll definately make
-AngelSimi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

omgggggggggggggggggggggggg

great surprice
yesterday was thinking that it has been ages i watched a vm by simar, ishu n priya
ishu n simar u fulfilled my wish really sooooon
hope piyu too will make one today
thnxxxxxx for this vm  =)

🀣 
dollyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
great surprice
i can imagine ur condition
literally kash mein tery shaqal dekh sakty
shit

ok
about the vm
enough bak bak
another amazinggggggggg vm dear
m speechless
just loved it to the core
awesomeeeeeeee song
beautiful presentation
great job
*thumbs uppppppppp*
me loved watching it
n superbbbbbbbbb rockingggggg extra sweeeeeet

do make more
will love to watch ur vms

just a second !!!!! tumne username change kiya hai kya ??????? 😲 byate bina !!!!!!!!
Khaer anyways !!!!!!! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† thanks so much jana !!!!!!!!! Maine jaan bujh ke dolly ko bina btaaye update kiya hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† nahi to vo mujhe kachha kha jaati aur main abhi tak isi dar se us se milne nahi gayi hun !!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† uske reaction dekh ke mujhe hadd se zyada maza aata hai by god !!!!!!!! KLekin jab vo mujhe maarti hai to pura tod deti hai !!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 

Thanx for likin it !!!!!!!!