India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

I don't know.........

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Actually I don't know what title should I give for this post. I'm really frustrated with this evil smile, and the new evil music.In yesterday this new music was the hero because it was shown that many times. When I see Amrit with that background score I don't know what I feel. I just can't control myself. Have anyone heard that? It's really irritating.

Don't this GG have any sense? They are helping Amrit to kill Bebo. Fine. But Amrit himself have told them that no one suspects him; but all have doubts on them. Amrit wants to kill at the Narang House only because no one would suspect him. What have they planned. Do they think that if something happens to Bebo they would be saved? Last time Narangs couldn't do much because they were stripped of their properties. But this time they have all their lost powers. If something happens to Bebo then only God can save them from the Narangs. Even if they blame Amrit no one is going to believe them and Amrit would have a smooth escape. I don't mind GG being trapped. But at least if they have thought about this; they should have stopped helping Amrit.

We hoped during teej, Karva chauth, diwali and Lohri that something might happen and there would be a happy AmBo reunion. But nothing happened. Now there is a godh bharai ceremony of Saru on 4 Feb that is on the next day for the Narangs. Since this is the last chance for Amrit to kill Bebo at Narang house I just hope that something might happen this time and our fifteenth day is also approaching.

Sorry for the long post. But now I feel very much relieved.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShiviAanya.

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Actually I don't know what title should I give for this post. I'm really frustrated with this evil smile, and the new evil music.In yesterday this new music was the hero because it was shown that many times. When I see Amrit with that background score I don't know what I feel. I just can't control myself. Have anyone heard that? It's really irritating.

Don't this GG have any sense? They are helping Amrit to kill Bebo. Fine. But Amrit himself have told them that no one suspects him; but all have doubts on them. Amrit wants to kill at the Narang House only because no one would suspect him. What have they planned. Do they think that if something happens to Bebo they would be saved? Last time Narangs couldn't do much because they were stripped of their properties. But this time they have all their lost powers. If something happens to Bebo then only God can save them from the Narangs. Even if they blame Amrit no one is going to believe them and Amrit would have a smooth escape. I don't mind GG being trapped. But at least if they have thought about this; they should have stopped helping Amrit.

We hoped during teej, Karva chauth, diwali and Lohri that something might happen and there would be a happy AmBo reunion. But nothing happened. Now there is a godh bharai ceremony of Saru on 4 Feb that is on the next day for the Narangs. Since this is the last chance for Amrit to kill Bebo at Narang house I just hope that something might happen this time and our fifteenth day is also approaching.

Sorry for the long post. But now I feel very much relieved.

No It Ok I Think The Same Way, I Have The Same Feeling (Finger Crossed For The Last Time)
I Don't Think It Will Be On The Feb 4 2011 Sweetly Probably It Will Take One Day He Plan To Kill Bebo On The Day They Plan To Kill Bebo They Find The The Truth I Think Fifteen Day Is On Jan 31, Feb 1 or 2

Edited by Mythily2 - 29 January 2011 at 2:31am
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
No CV's will have to unite AmBo during the godh bharai celebration; we don't have any other festival or celebration in the near future. I think the next festival is Holi. Can't see Amrit's evil smile till Holi. I want to see his cute, romantic smile and not the evil one. Please CV's clear up all the misunderstanding with the godh bharai and kick GG out; if not from the show at least from the lives of AmBo.
ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

No CV's will have to unite AmBo during the godh bharai celebration; we don't have any other festival or celebration in the near future. I think the next festival is Holi. Can't see Amrit's evil smile till Holi. I want to see his cute, romantic smile and not the evil one. Please CV's clear up all the misunderstanding with the godh bharai and kick GG out; if not from the show at least from the lives of AmBo.

Don't Worry Sweetly I Think This What Anuj Said 15 Days Probably During Saru Godh Bharai, They Will Be Reunite, All The Truth Will Come Out , And The Misunderstanding Will Clear Up Smile
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I just hope they reunite them by tomorrow.  However I would not get our hopes up too much!!
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinhactnt

I just hope they reunite them by tomorrow.  However I would not get our hopes up too much!!

TOMORROW, is this what u wrote sinha, or u meant something else, i can't even hope to see ambo reunion any soon and ur talking about tomorrow. that will be way tooo quick.

Edited by juhuti - 29 January 2011 at 10:21pm
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

We can't make such big expectation of the CV's that they would unite AmBo within one day. If they had anything like that in their mind they would have united AmBo long back.
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

We can't make such big expectation of the CV's that they would unite AmBo within one day. If they had anything like that in their mind they would have united AmBo long back.

completely agree with u, and i don't even see that these CV's actually do want to reunite ambo at all, i don't know why but i do get this feeling that its the CV's who really don't want to show an AmBo track. i don't know why, but i do get this feeling, i don't know if any of u get the same feeling or not.

Go to top