Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarje Rao ki Tapori Style kaisi Hogi (Page 3)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Originally posted by usmrasul

oi sujji,,,,you wrote everything i could think of writing....aab junadi ko post main maine kya likhungi??? Ouch

No Excuse sweetheart as I know you can think of many more things-  U are one of the best detectives I have known

ummm...all right...Winkthey showed a gym in sbs vid right? lets say i am looking forward to see some  jaw-dropping of jealous , scared frightened person when our tapori  Sarje Rao gets his muscle-moving (or maybe shapping upTongue...whatever you call it LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Yep me too not really a Kapil fan.. But am too lokking forward to Sarje Rao.. He seems too good in the promo and he will be the one voicing as he is the loud one!! I really adore loud characters!! They make you say 'yes man you did it right, it served that man right!' You know that type of guys!! And Sarje rao will be one like that so Im glad.. Smile

Hello woohoohaha21  my my such a long name but welcome to this thread and thank you for sharing your thoughts here and so happy that you too liked Kapil from the promo and I can guarantee you that he will not disappoint with his performance.
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Mehak

and as the description says that he would be a negative character but still he loves his brother, so that would be adorable!, i love such characters, coconut types!LOLLOL thats a good way of putting it, coconut character LOL...thnx for your support Mehak Big smileSmile

..looking forward!

All the best kapil!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Fantasia.sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

oi sujji,,,,you wrote everything i could think of writing....aab junadi ko post main maine kya likhungi??? Ouch

No Excuse sweetheart as I know you can think of many more things-  U are one of the best detectives I have known

ummm...all right...Winkthey showed a gym in sbs vid right? lets say i am looking forward to see some  jaw-dropping of jealous , scared frightened person when our tapori  Sarje Rao gets his muscle-moving (or maybe shapping upTongue...whatever you call it LOL)

hahaha thank you and so you are back to your naughty self now...  Mera Sarje Rao toh bilkul shape may hai aur uske Biceps dekhe tune....  Koi bhi faint ho jayegaBig smile
------ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Annie-

I m really looking forward to Sarje Rao too... Hope he comes equally to my expectations... Smile

Annie I am sure he will come to your expectations too as he has that personality and I hope he surpasses your expectations...
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

hehehe Usma... it's like telling great minds think alike.... LOLLOL... 

and friends am really loving all your posts.... thanks a lot Mehak,Nattie,Darshu di,Smiley,Faizu,Usma & Annie..... and most importantly Juna dii for making this thread... Hug

Edited by sujji0609 - 29 January 2011 at 9:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

hehehe Usma... it's like telling great minds think alike.... LOLLOL...  and I was trying to be humble LOL

and friends am really loving all your posts.... thanks a lot Mehak,Nattie,Darshu di,Smiley,Faizu,Usma & Annie..... and most importantly Juna dii for making this thread... Hug thnx

Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index