India-Forums

Geeta UUUGGGHHH:( (Page 4)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Okay last year i basically got mad at all Geeta Bashers.
But this year i agree.

It wasn't M&Ms fault. No need to make them feel bad. Everyone screws up atleast once. No need to point it out. If you want to then do the same for your team as well!

but that's just it! they DIDN'T screw up. not them at least. someone else screwed and they paid the price! dada is probably on crack sometimes. what's with his judgments!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkNoor_Ul_AinDesiGirl_

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
i don't understand why Zee did this. Stern Smile
They seemed so upset. They did nothing wrong. They fact that the wrong track got played, made them confused SO DUH THEY WERE MISCORRDINATED

Are we the only ones that think? Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

i don't understand why Zee did this. Stern Smile
They seemed so upset. They did nothing wrong. They fact that the wrong track got played, made them confused SO DUH THEY WERE MISCORRDINATED

Are we the only ones that think? Wacko

no. dada would've definitely "thunk" if it was geeta's contestants. if he didn't, then geeta would've made sure he changed his decision by hook or crook.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkDesiGirl_

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I agree! Geetas extremely biased when it comes to her own team! Shes really unfair! And its true! If something like that had happened to someone in her team.. She would have done ANYTHING to make sure Mithun Da changed his decision! She would have cried.. Or done whatever she could have to get them to perform again

And Dada definitely would have been more fair to her too!

And nope.. You're not the only ones Lol.. I do too.. They were mis coordinated but it definitely wasnt there fault.. The wrong music was played and like you said that would panic and confuse them and so they went on to make more mistakes even when the track was right.. It was totally unfair on them and it wasnt their fault at all!

I wish Rajeev had said something.. Even though he looked pretty gutted too..

Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 29 January 2011 at 12:09pm

okkkRapierDesiGirl_

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

I agree! Geeta extremely biased when it comes to her own team! Shes really unfair! And its true! If something like that had happened to someone in her team.. She would have done ANYTHING to make sure Mithun Da changed her decision! She would have cried.. Or done whatever she could have to get them to perform again

And Dada definitely would have been more fair to her too!

And nope.. You're not the only ones Lol.. I do too.. They were mis coordinated but it definitely wasnt there fault.. The wrong music was played and like you said that would panic and confuse them and so they went on to make more mistakes even when the track was right.. It was totally unfair on them and it wasnt their fault at all!

I wish Rajeev had said something.. Even though he looked pretty gutted too..

i'm telling u, they are not the right people to compete with geeta. they are way too nice. that's why we need Remo back in DID. he can put geeta back in her place cuz he doesn't take any crap!LOL he is the correct one to handle her!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12okkkIts_Sash-X-NeeNee-X-Anjaani_DastaanWreckLass

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Well, that is Geeta for you. She was/is like that and will continue to be like that. And as usual DUh will stick up to his "geetu"
Geeta- "becoz Dada ne bola ki starting part ignore karo, isi liye main ignore kar rahi hoon"
So, if mithun didnt say it, you wouldnt?Ermm
I mean the track was wrong, so the beats are messed up, even though the song is right.
Agar, this happened with her, then heaven and earth would be one by nowLOL
Anyways, this is just starting of geeta's attitude, there are many more episodes to comeEmbarrassed

Edited by crystalline23 - 29 January 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkshootingstar27-X-NeeNee-X-RapierDabulls23

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
LOL! Thats true! We doo need Remo back! I wish we still had Remo and Terence even though I do like the new masters just wish Rajeev would step it up a lil.. Hes losing good jodis and i REALLY dont want him to lose Karan and Carling as well.. Thats why im soo happy that Jai will be helping him! Lol

Remo would have been great with Max and Manik as well!

And yep! You're right.. Rajeev and Murzi are too nice! And Geeta using that t her benefit.. I dont like her at all! Disapprove

shootingstar27RapierWreckLass

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

Well, that is Geeta for you. She was/is like that and will continue to be like that. And as usual DUh will stick up to his "geetu"
Geeta- "becoz Dada ne bola ki starting part ignore karo, isi liye main ignore kar rahi hoon"
So, if mithun didnt say it, you wouldnt?Ermm
I mean the track was wrong, so the beats are messed up, even though the song is right.
Agar, this happened with her, then heaven and earth would be one by nowLOL
Anyways, this is just starting of geeta's attitude, there are many more episodes to comeEmbarrassed

LOL frankly speaking, she is type to not ignore it. she takes advantage of whatever she can. she will never "nazar-andaaz" ANY mistakes, except of course, if the mistakes are within her contestants.

okkk-X-NeeNee-X-WreckLass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index