Geeta UUUGGGHHH:( - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I didn't see the epsiode either yet! She was going to start either way but she started fast this time!

She probably wanted to just save her contestants and thats why she came bad comments to others for no reason!! She thought Dada will take her words and eliminate the other contestants and not hers!
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Today, Abhinav and Sangeeta do such a beautiful Waltz.. πŸ˜ƒ I wonder who helped her with waltz.. πŸ˜†

I have to see it yet πŸ˜† I think they choreographed on themselves πŸ˜† she always gets students who are good choreographers so they can make their own dances...80% of D-sir's solos were performed earlier at some other show...where he had himself choreographed....
Okay last year i basically got mad at all Geeta Bashers.
But this year i agree.

It wasn't M&Ms fault. No need to make them feel bad. Everyone screws up atleast once. No need to point it out. If you want to then do the same for your team as well!
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

I have to see it yet πŸ˜† I think they choreographed on themselves πŸ˜† she always gets students who are good choreographers so they can make their own dances...80% of D-sir's solos were performed earlier at some other show...where he had himself choreographed....

Watch it! I loved Abhinav's performance.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. it was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L I doubt they choreographed it themselves πŸ˜ƒ it was soo good! :D

I agree, D Sir, remember Siddesh, he too choreographed his solos πŸ˜† It's high time she shows her "deep emotional bond" by honouring her team atleast ONCE. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ..
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Okay last year i basically got mad at all Geeta Bashers.
But this year i agree.

It wasn't M&Ms fault. No need to make them feel bad. Everyone screws up atleast once. No need to point it out. If you want to then do the same for your team as well!

but that's just it! they DIDN'T screw up. not them at least. someone else screwed and they paid the price! dada is probably on crack sometimes. what's with his judgments!
i don't understand why Zee did this. 😳
They seemed so upset. They did nothing wrong. They fact that the wrong track got played, made them confused SO DUH THEY WERE MISCORRDINATED

Are we the only ones that think?
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

i don't understand why Zee did this. 😳
They seemed so upset. They did nothing wrong. They fact that the wrong track got played, made them confused SO DUH THEY WERE MISCORRDINATED

Are we the only ones that think?

no. dada would've definitely "thunk" if it was geeta's contestants. if he didn't, then geeta would've made sure he changed his decision by hook or crook.
I agree! Geetas extremely biased when it comes to her own team! Shes really unfair! And its true! If something like that had happened to someone in her team.. She would have done ANYTHING to make sure Mithun Da changed his decision! She would have cried.. Or done whatever she could have to get them to perform again

And Dada definitely would have been more fair to her too!

And nope.. You're not the only ones Lol.. I do too.. They were mis coordinated but it definitely wasnt there fault.. The wrong music was played and like you said that would panic and confuse them and so they went on to make more mistakes even when the track was right.. It was totally unfair on them and it wasnt their fault at all!

I wish Rajeev had said something.. Even though he looked pretty gutted too..
Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

I agree! Geeta extremely biased when it comes to her own team! Shes really unfair! And its true! If something like that had happened to someone in her team.. She would have done ANYTHING to make sure Mithun Da changed her decision! She would have cried.. Or done whatever she could have to get them to perform again

And Dada definitely would have been more fair to her too!

And nope.. You're not the only ones Lol.. I do too.. They were mis coordinated but it definitely wasnt there fault.. The wrong music was played and like you said that would panic and confuse them and so they went on to make more mistakes even when the track was right.. It was totally unfair on them and it wasnt their fault at all!

I wish Rajeev had said something.. Even though he looked pretty gutted too..

i'm telling u, they are not the right people to compete with geeta. they are way too nice. that's why we need Remo back in DID. he can put geeta back in her place cuz he doesn't take any crap!πŸ˜† he is the correct one to handle her!
Well, that is Geeta for you. She was/is like that and will continue to be like that. And as usual DUh will stick up to his "geetu"
Geeta- "becoz Dada ne bola ki starting part ignore karo, isi liye main ignore kar rahi hoon"
So, if mithun didnt say it, you wouldnt?πŸ€”
I mean the track was wrong, so the beats are messed up, even though the song is right.
Agar, this happened with her, then heaven and earth would be one by nowπŸ˜†
Anyways, this is just starting of geeta's attitude, there are many more episodes to come😳
Edited by crystalline23 - 13 years ago