India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

My take on this serial...

sunshinela74 Newbie
sunshinela74
sunshinela74

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Until late last yr I would look forward to watching the episodes of this serial, but lately I feel it has lost its charmUnhappy

1. CV's love to streach a topic/subject for weeks and each day is basically 1 week for them.
2. The elders in Sanghania clan do not have any brains what so ever.  The only decent elder member is Raj (naitik's dad) but he is over shadowed by DJ.  Basically they are "bin pande ka lotta's."
3. We want to see reality in serials but not at this stupid level that after a while it feels like ones own real life famliy with dumb characters.
4.  Every new marriage has its ups and downs but they all finally learn to live with each other.  But here all are getting dummer day by day. 
5.  They all love to point fingures at each other.  Is this what families are about?  What are the CV's trying to prove here???Angry

I hope the CV's and the producer realize what the public thinks of the tracks and try and rewamp the show into a good loveale show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainy.dayscherrypansymoonlight08

asiaheart Groupbie
asiaheart
asiaheart

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I think CVs are trying to show us what happens when there is a generation gap & some of the elders want to stick with their own thoughts & also what happens when misunderstandings are caused because people don't take the time to sort out the misunderstanding.

leave your thinking cap somewhere when you watch these soaps. because the more you think, the more annoyed you will get. but i do believe that there people in this world who are exactly like DJ, bhabima etc. in their way of thinking so god help the people who have to actually live with such people.

the only soap i like nowadays is gulaal, i enjoy the heritage, culture etc that's in gulaal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top