Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 28 PR (Page 19)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

savita did show us her good side also once .
Let's hope we see that side again ...

let's hope that she will think about what vandita was trying to tell her and hopefully we will  start seeing  some  reconsiliation process between mother and son .....

I am however very firm that Archana should only live with her when she has cooled down a lot .....

hi tanya, i agree w/everything you said...... i wonder why savita felt safe enough to love archana then...she was very sweet for a short period of time...and i  hope that vandu's message got through...   i also agree they should NOT move to the D. house unless savita is totally different towards archu....   it could happen.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

[

hi tanya, i agree w/everything you said...... i wonder why savita felt safe enough to love archana then...she was very sweet for a short period of time...and i  hope that vandu's message got through...   i also agree they should NOT move to the D. house unless savita is totally different towards archu....   it could happen.  

That's part and parcel of a daily  Tv show ..Characters flip flop so best not to take them seriously and proceed as they are in the current stuation..Like no point talking aboutAjit's negative phase now ...
I am absolutely sure that Archu should not go now ,.Just because savita is manav's mother , it gives her no right to talk this way to Archana ....

Children should be respectful towards parents but parents should also behave like parents .......That is one thing  I am very firm about .Just because we gave birth to them , gives us no right to mess up their lives and break their hearts ......Being a mother is a blessing some women make it into a curse.....

Edited by Tanyaz - 29 January 2011 at 3:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

savita did show us her good side also once .
Let's hope we see that side again ...

let's hope that she will think about what vandita was trying to tell her and hopefully we will  start seeing  some  reconsiliation process between mother and son .....

I am however very firm that Archana should only live with her when she has cooled down a lot .....

Its all that silly  whimsical girl's fault if u want my blunt opinion . She had won her heart then and she was offering everything on a platter but she tried to do things that were beyond human ........she tried to be a goddess . She welcomed Shravani with an aarti and whatnot and signed away on divorce papers although the full world was sobbing behind her dONT DO IT DONT DO IT .

Then she found she cudnt stay away . Not when he was in her vicinity at least . She started throwing herself at him on unconscious levels and later came running on his marraige day telling him oH Now I want u back I just realised divorce was a BEEEEG MISTAKE

Inspite of the walking away and divorcing , Savita was civil to her , she was actually reprimanding Shravani saying U ought to be grateful to her etc . She had even gone to bless her at HER WHIM [ as usual of course]  and insistence on her engagement ceremony to Jay .She gave Jays mom a very very good reprt of her .

It was when the second jailing occured that she snapped .One jailing she had endured , she had somehow gotten over the beating and sons death ........but when she saw The girls family looking coldly the other way , thereby giving a horrific message that ITS OK IF MANAV ROTS IN JAIL , she was thoroughly pissed . The girl was good , but she wud always be attached to her infernal family and they were after her only living son .

To this day Savita hasnt got over it . Manav got over it coz his nature is different , see how he forgave Varsha in a second . Savitas emotions r pretty deep and TEEKHE . She loves passionately and hates passionately too .  NOT THIS GIRL AND HER FAMILY was what she took firmly in her mind and to this day it persist s . Its not Manav and Archu she isnt forgiving , its their allegiance to the Karanjkars that she simply cannot bring herself to accept . I fully understand those fears .

If Manav is jailed third time .........and iM sure he will be coz they dont have ANY new ideas EVER except rehashing old stories , SAvita will go beserk .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6anu rulznikitagmc

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
This is a daily show  Kool , this is not real life .And every single character has  done things  that they should not have done ...
 Oh just forget it ....

I am very happy , did lots of shopping .....Smile

Edited by Tanyaz - 29 January 2011 at 4:04pm

enigma6

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

he needs some affirmation like all human beings and he certainly has never gotten it from his mother
It is this way for me naava . There is the mother God gave u and then there is the rest of the world . Mind u , I am not glorifying mothers here ....they r as imperfect as all the human beings in the world . But they r unique in their role as moms with their offsprings . For better or for worse THEY R UR MOMS . They may not be educated , polished , crass , selfish , they may not have affirmative bonds with u either ...........yet they have a unique relationship with u and only u .No other relationship in the world can displace it or fill in for it  . Perhaps your wife's mom is a fine understanding lady , yes , YET she cannot take the place of ur crass mom .

For me the Mother is a spirit in a body .........who gives u part of her soul when u stay in her body for 9 months.  I don't regard the Mother as a body at all . This spiritual connection is God given , for better or worse , u gotta respect what u have . Its the In thing nowdays to say the woman gave birth to a son coz she had sex with her husband , it was coz she wanted a baby , don't kid urself that she is doing ANY obligation on u . This is the most ungrateful statement of the century on a spiritual level .

Who the hell says they r perfect ? They AREN"T . But we see Rasika coming in barging to throttle Dharmu in giving Ajit's job back to him , and we see Savita rising to Manav's defence although she had gone there initially at Jay's invitation to witness a drama of Manav being thrown out of K house .........while all The Karanjkars remain silent . We see Rasika teaching Manju to NOT TAKE SHIT from her in laws .........its HER WAY of teaching her baby to fend for herself even after she has gone and isnt there to protect her anymore . Thats the mom in Rasika ........its wrong , but what the mother is trying to do is make her baby bold enuf , fit enuf to survive . Dont let Anyone trample over u baby is what the mother is teaching , right or wrong is another perspective . She is Evil to the world , not to her babies .And Thats the spirit of the Mother I talk .........it is irreplaceable and unique . They will hate their bahus but will love their sons . If u r going to give that spirit a message that we come as a packet now mom , it HURTS her . She UNDERSTANDS but  She HURTS . And my point is don't OVERDO it . Coz nothing affects the luck factor in a child's life than the blessings or curses of that spirit .  Her curses to Archu wont have effect . But if she curses Manav in a moment of pain , yes , it will affect ........as it is the genuine pain of a mother's heart . And currently we see the character in genuine PAIN .  That is what i fIRMLY believe .

Hope I didn't bore u .

no, dear you didn't bore me...at all....i think what you said was eloquent and true. i agree with all of it. But to be close to the Sulman doesn't mean that  manav is rejecting his mother...i was just explaining why he responded to them... it isn't manav who has rejected savita...he is not expecting her to be perfect...he accepts her as she is, and wants to have relationship with her, but .it is savita who has rejected arman...you might say that she rejects archu but not manav, but you see, stronger than the mother over us is the bond of husband and wife...they are one..and they replace the parent/ child bond.  it is the stuff that produces the child...a child doesn't come forth from the mother child relationship, only the husband and wife...it is the strongest of all the bonds.    in my eastern spiritual tradition we are instructed to leave our father and mother and join to our wife/husband...  that does not mean we are not to honor our parents..quite the opposite...but when savita rejects archu she rejects manav..because he is now NOT manav but truly, spiritually God given  ARMAN ( i prefer the man first so MANAR  Smile )  maybe hindu tradition on which the show is somewhat based is totally different and therein lies the difference. just a thought.. 

what i don't understand though di is why you think manav or even arman has not been respectful to savita.. yesterday he should have brought her in and touched her feet for aashirwaad but beyond that i think he/they has stood on his head to show her love....to respect her, he has tried to honor her every which way...she won't allow it.   so now he is silent.  he doens't know what else to do.  he cannot force her to accept his overtures...  everytime he goes to the house she screams at them, throws things at them, etc. ...her curses to archana to her bahu DO INDEED hurt her son...she is cursing him when she does that because it is God who put the husband and wife together.. i will give u this, that perhaps manav could go by himself to the house that wouldn't hurt...but the moment he even does that, she immediately badmouths archana....and he did just let her do that for a very long time.... is it wrong for him to not want to keep hearing that from her mouth?  Giving birth and being the soul of the mother connected to the child does not give you license to abuse that child. 

i know this is really a huge topic for you and i can feel it from the depths of you how important it is at a spiritual and personal level..and i can feel you hurting with savita.... and i respect that Kools... u are a kool daughter  .  Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6ptecvish

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

This is a daily show  Kool , this is not real life .And every single character has  done things  that they should not have done ...

Tanya darling save these statements when Savita is bashed in SOTD too . Unfair to fling them at me when your ARchus mistakes r pointed out .I know VERY WELL what is reel life and real life ...its some in the forum who dont and actually hate me for critiquing Archu that need this advise .

That said , no offence .Am now leaving for the temple .
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
and i respect that Kools... u are a kool daughter  .  Tongue

Thanks will reply in detail later . I also am a horribly dutiful bahu . My mom wud have RAPPED me if my mother in law had gone off from the door . Credit goes to my mom who instilled these passionate thoughts in me . All these r HER thoughts .

naava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

I am very happy , did lots of shopping .....Smile

what did you buy???  i love shopping...

Edited by naava - 29 January 2011 at 4:23pm

Go to top