Uttaran

Look of Tapasya - Page 3

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
abe woh pehali ki baat thi , way way long back ...................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=JustJ]today was first episode  and iam dead ...... its from Yashraj films, if u have seen their shows like mahiway, ristha.com, powder,  u will have idea..........

they are classy , but due to low ratings they had been pulled off, indian jantha need bekar dramas like this  uttaran
[/QUOTwow!! lemme catch in repeat then.. i liked that guy.. he was a bit of nandish.. hows his acting?
TitansFan thumbnail
which guy ?? yuck , dont compare any one with sadu actors of this show
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

🤣🤣
TitansFan thumbnail
le, wats there to laugh ?? sach hi tho hai , everyone went gaga over nandish's avg acting , and with sharad entry its clear nandish is bacha........ need one episode with parul/binny/sanjeeda, etc, to know about rash;s acting , not that tina isgood , she is avg
farah007 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣😆..LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

u talk like my friend who hates ganju!😆 she uploaded this pic and said FIND THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE DP on Nandish page..🤣

dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

le, wats there to laugh ?? sach hi tho hai , everyone went gaga over nandish's avg acting , and with sharad entry its clear nandish is bacha........ need one episode with parul/binny/sanjeeda, etc, to know about rash;s acting , not that tina isgood , she is avg

I am  with u here...............I used to wonder whether I am havin high standards when it comes to acting that I always find Nandish acting as OK and evry1 here are gaga over him. Of the three I find Rashmi is better but not comparable to parul at all.
TitansFan thumbnail
i second ur friend , arre yaar nandish keep licking his lips , which shows his nervousness and restlessness....... bekar actor , kacha hai , pakka hoga bhi nahin ,
farah007 thumbnail

i second ur friend , arre yaar nandish keep licking his lips , which shows his nervousness and restlessness....... bekar actor , kacha hai , pakka hoga bhi nahin ,

ohhh😲 will watch carefully this time.. howveer i found all 3 of them quite nervous in award shows. not confident in the speech and when hosts pull their legs they are dumb struck keh bolnaa kia hai. i thought i am thinking like this but no.. they do get nervous
TitansFan thumbnail
lol, u can never miss nandish babu doing it , its pretty obvious , he did it 3 in sharad's presence