Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Friday 28th January Aapu-episode (Page 4)

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
@Theiva - U are absolutely right.....
he cant go and ask charu for help and he wont for sure...
DIR knows what our reactions would be.....
but i think this money matter is again going to play an important role here........and which might come as  a twist in the wedding hall as a support for  Thulz....
and moreover even if charu offers  TA wont accept i think.....he should not.........lol
However we see ths issue, I feel its only MM who is going to help  him and i was thinking and that was the  reason the house  docs went back to him again....probably this matter would be private to TA and MM .....even when TA does not accept MM would make him accept and  that would be a good twist in deed.....lets c.....

let him get from anyone but not from Charu....please no

Edited by shubba - 28 January 2011 at 8:35pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaRanu.autumnsconcertosand14Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieShemmoSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
@ Shubba Akka

I think the same too, MM might force TA to accept that document to get loan & they both might get the loan from the same bank that TA worked/will work. If my prediction is right & If TPS is thulasi's mom she will recognize MM & TA as her SIL, i think this will solve  TA's bank problem plus money problem, Lets see how it goes.

We might wonder how Padma will accept, MM might keep that as secret as Shubba Akka said & even if she find out Mohan might support if he really changed, to get a good name from Kalyani's side.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 28 January 2011 at 8:48pm

TheivaRanu.autumnsconcertosand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieShemmoSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
@ autumnsconcerto, I love how this awesome episode has inspired you to write an essay Big smile u bought some super points Star

Charu is a bit weird in the sense that she thinks having GW side with her will automatically mean TA will be hers soon...poor galD'ohthis kind of thinking is only possible by Mentals!

I think Thuls patience and ignorance to the selfish queens' behaviours is all thanks to the 21yrs of experience with Padma, Mohan, Pavi, and MM (a previously full family horror)! That being said, now that she is the house, Thulasi will firmly stay there no matter what torture they put her through. Most likely GW will give more urumai to Charu and treat her like the DIL and treat Thuls like a servant or just ignore her whenever TA's not there. Thuls will not say anything but unsure as to what Sudha and Puvi would do if they see this...Confused

Also a far-fetched idea popped into my head when u mentioned about Kanagu suspecting Deepa/Prabha... what if that causes an avumaanam for Deepa and it results in an avasara marriage of P&D just like of TA/Thuls and then........ oh my god... the Australian girl comes back and its some new Charu...oh and then 2 marriages would have resulted b/c of Anandh...Shocked.......OMG...... my brain is working overload....ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Ranuja - 28 January 2011 at 9:45pm

Ruby-86Theivaautumnsconcertosand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieShemmoSweetyGreen

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the lovely update. Nice aapu for GW & Charu. When these 2 creatures going to learn that Tamizh will never fall for Charu.

BTW Charu unnai thanni thelichi vittuthanggala un parents? How come you always in GW's house? Angry. Shame on you.

TheivaRuby-86autumnsconcertosand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
wow frends great comments and predictions on Tamil's money arrangement matter.....Clap

Poor fellow i feel he can just meet up with Muthumanikam Tamil's father in law and get loan from the bank and as some of u said there he can meet up with TPSundari and some link up can happen on knowing Thulasi's mom....Silly

So next week is full of interesting twists and turns...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

Also a far-fetched idea popped into my head when u mentioned about Kanagu suspecting Deepa/Prabha... what if that causes an avumaanam for Deepa and it results in an avasara marriage of P&D just like of TA/Thuls and then........ oh my god... the Australian girl comes back and its some new Charu...oh and then 2 marriages would have resulted b/c of Anandh...Shocked.......OMG...... my brain is working overload....ROFLROFLROFL

ClapClapClapSuper idea!ClapClapClap

Anand will truly be a number one arranged marriage wrecker by then (or shall we say cupid?).

LOL

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 28 January 2011 at 11:40pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Ruby-86sand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Is it possible that there is a link between sudha and TA and it is she who told him about the saree and also brought that saree and gave it to him. Could that be a reason why he did not take T for chosing the first saree that he is buying. Maybe through sudha he is privy to all that is happening

TheivaRanu.Ruby-86sand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Is it possible that there is a link between sudha and TA and it is she who told him about the saree and also brought that saree and gave it to him. Could that be a reason why he did not take T for chosing the first saree that he is buying. Maybe through sudha he is privy to all that is happening

i think tat would have been a suspense with sudha helping him.... and it would be impossible.. but who knows namma director enna venalum twist kudupaaru...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoShemmoKowsi

Go to top